Beginning of the end

What comes after the end

 

"Hyun~ I want to have a glass of blended banana and yam~"

"Okay Yong~ Preparing it for you now~"

 

Seohyun woke up, startled by her own dream and sat up straight. She has never experienced the feeling of being so lost. She needly Yonghwa badly right now, but she know that from yesterday onwards, their marriage is over and they can't do as they wish, and she can't complain to him on anything, and that she can't text him whenever she wanted to. She felt a tinge of sadness coming and bit her lip, "Seo Joo Hyun!! Yah! You need to be stronger..." Although she kept on mouthing those words to herself as an encouragement, she kept looking at her phone and wished that Yonghwa would text her.

Yonghwa tossed and turned around in his bed the whole night, and couldn't fall asleep at all. He tried calling up Geuk Suk as he didn't want to wake up s. "Uhhhh... Yonghwa ya?" "Dae hyung, are you free now? Let's go for a drink." "Oh! Okay sure, usual place in 15 minutes!" "Okay, see you..." Geuk Suk and Yonghwa met at their usual drinking place and he started asking Yonghwa questions. "Ya, you okay? You look so... different. You're always so full of noise whenever we meet but now you're just, not you." Geunsuk asked cautiously. "I don't know hyung... Since she left my vision I felt like a piece of me went missing. Like as if something inside of me died... I know I'm not like this before but I don't know what happened to me either... That girl, my wife, she changed me." Yonghwa said, looking down on his handphone, still hoping to get a text from her. Geunsuk gulped down one glass of soju, and looked at Yonghwa seriously. "Jung Yonghwa, all that's in your head now is Seohyun Seohyun Seohyun. What about Shinhye? Does she mean nothing to you?"

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

After filmings, the 4 youngsters would hang out together, and eventually they got closer. One day after their filming, where they were supposed to meet  out as usual, Shinhye ended her scene early so she left to book the rooms at a karaoke. While waiting for the three guys, she got caught by a man, "Hey, I know you, you're that pretty girl on the television. Woah, you're so beautiful in real life! Can we hang out??" The man said while tugging her along, she felt really scared but his strength was much more than hers and he managed to pull her along with him. She thought it was over for her because she knew the guys wouldn't end their filming until 2 hours later. 

 

However, before she got dragged into his karaoke room, Geunsuk appeared and punched the man right in his nose and made him yell out in pain. Shinhye was thankful to see a familar face but just as she looked at the man, she saw him turning red with anger and breaking a glass bottle and was aiming for Geunsuk. She pulled him away and before the glass bottle hit her, a guy threw his body towards her and got hit instead. It was Yonghwa. He was feeling very weak with shards of glasses in his body but he still braced himself to ask Shinhye if she was hurt anywhere. She felt really touched because no guy has ever done such a sacrifice for her since she has entered the showbiz. Before she could say anything else, Yonghwa passed out right in front of her eyes.

 

The guys brought him to the hospital and stayed with him overnight, but Shinhye kept vigil beside him for two days straight. When he woke up, Yonghwa saw Shinhye beside him and asked if she was alright. "Ya pabo! You threw your body in front of me to block the attack, how would I still be hurt?" She then leant in front to kiss him in the lips. He was taken aback by her reaction but she said to him, maybe you don't feel towards me the same way as I do. But I'm really very touched and wished so much that you're my boyfriend." Shinhye said while looking into Yonghwa's eyes. "Mmm... Shinhye... I kinda feel abit nervous whenever it's our turn to do our scenes, or when we have body contact. But I can't ask for you to be my girlfriend unless I'm 100% sure of my feelings towards you. To be honest, when I saw the glass bottle aimed towards you, I could already feel the pain in me." Yonghwa said to her, trying hard to look into her eyes. "It's okay. I'm willing to wait for the one who's worth it. I'll wait for your answer, Yonghwa." She said, pecking him on his forehead.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"YAH, do you remember all that you did to and for her? While you're busy being sad, do you remember that she's still waiting for your answer??" Yonghwa kept his head down and felt ashamed, remembering that Shinhye was still waiting for him. He felt like he was torn between Seohyun and Shinhye, even though now he is free to go out with Shinhye. "I really don't know what to do with my feelings right now... I need to be with myself for these few days. Sorry." Yonghwa said after placing the bill on the table and left.

 

Shinhye was at her hotel room, watching the previous episodes of the YongSeo couple. Her heart stinged when she saw scenes of the couple being close, and when they have their occasional skinship. "At least, it's over now. Yonghwa oppa has no one to answer to anymore. He can come back to me now." She thought to herself smiling. While remembering that Yonghwa hasn't replied her text. She sent him another text, "Oppa, shall we meet up soon?" And fell asleep right after her text was sent.

 

*1 year later*

 

CN Blue and SNSD has been busy with both their activities and finally coming back to Korea. Seohyun has become a more outspoken young lady and Yonghwa, on the other hand, have decided to go steady with Shinhye, who has also starred along with him for their drama, "Heartstrings".