Reunited

What comes after the end

Seohyun and Yonghwa hugged for the longest time ever and at that point of time, they were so grateful with whatever has happened that brought them this far. After minutes of hugging each other, Seohyun pulled away from the hug and cupped her hands on Yonghwa's cheek.

 

"Oppa, are you alright? Does it hurt? Mianhae... I really didn't know..."

 

Yonghwa looked at Seohyun with his most gentle gaze and cupped Seohyun's cheeks too and said, "I don't regret anything because we've come to this moment in the end. That's what really matters."

 

"But oppa, I really feel..."

 

Before Seohyun could continue her sentence, Yonghwa pulled in for a peck on Seohyun's lips. After the peck, he looked at her with his gentle gaze again, and went in gently for a kiss. After kissing for a minute or so, they hugged each other again. Both of them were thankful for this moment right here with each other.

 

"Oppa, I read your letter. I'm so touched at every part but there's one part I don't understand. You said you messaged me but I didn't reply, but I did. I even called you back when I didn't receive any replies."

 

"Really? But hyun, I didn't get any replies from you. I didn't get any calls either. If I did you know I would've replied immediately. You know I would."

 

"Mm, but I really did reply!" Seohyun took out her old phone from her bag. She had been using a new phone given by Geunsuk so that he can contact her, but she kept her old phone because her unnies needed to communicate with her and she didn't wanted them to know that Geunsuk bought her a phone. She showed Yonghwa the messages she had sent him.

 

"Oh? During that period of time I was outside with the A.N.JELL people. We went out almost everyday during that period of time. Hmm."

 

"It's alright oppa. We're here with each other by our side already. That's more than enough for me. I'm really sorry to have hurled those words at you."

 

"That's true. It's okay Seohyun. You were led on by the lies of Geunsuk and Shinhye. I was never mad or disappointed at you."

 

"Ah! Yong, I totally forgot about the concert! How are my unnies and oppa going to handle the concert?? I should go back!"

 

"I'll go with you hyun!"

 

When the couple arrived there, their turn for the performance was over, and now it was Super Junior's turn. SNSD's manager and Yoona were trying to ask for a chance to let SNSD perform. The operation manager of the concert said that it can be done but SNSD will have to pay for the loss incurred in the delay of the concert, and also the mixed up of the whole performance thanks to them.

 

SNSD had been preparing for a long time for this concert, and seeing that they really want to perform, they all agreed on paying for the compensation and the operation manager tell them to prepare to dance after Super Junior.

 

Seohyun couldn't utter a word when she saw how disappointed her unnies and manager oppa was, but she knew she had to face them because she was the one who spoiled the whole concert.

 

"Unnies, I'm sorry... I..."

 

All 8 of them looked at Seohyun, some with accusing eyes, and some with disappointed eyes.

 

Yoona and Hyoyeon went forward to talk to her.

 

"Hyun-ah, are you hurt anywhere? We were worried." Hyoyeon said worriedly.

 

"Yeah, where did you run off? Don't run off like that ever again, you scared us all." Yoona said, slightly raising her voice.

 

"Unnie, I'm sorry." Seohyun cried. "I remembered everything already. I should've listened to you all and not run off like that, causing every one disappointment."

 

All the unnies were shocked but happy to hear that. They knew how much weight Yonghwa had lost because of her and how many obstacles they had went through for this. Now the ice princess started to chirp.

 

"It's okay maknae! But don't you go around distrusting your unnies next time! Although you've caused a mess but you remembered Yonghwa!! Now everything makes sense. That girl must have been lying to not only you but to us these six months. What a witch! It's okay, let's prepare for the performance now."

 

Seohyun was touched that just a moment ago, everyone was mad at her but now they were giving her words of encouragement. After being so stubborn, wilful, and awful, her unnies and Yonghwa still decided to stand by her. She was not going to let them down. She practised as much as she could while waiting. And when it was their turn, Seohyun sang the loudest and Yonghwa applauded and cheered the loudest from inside the resting room.

 

Everyone cheered for Seohyun's regaining of her memory and reunion of YongSeo. They were happily cheering until Shinhye called Seohyun.

 

"Seohyun, where the hell are you? Do you know how worried Geunsuk was? He got three missed calls from you and called you back more than fifty times. What kind of a girlfriend are you??"

 

"Ah, yes I did called him. Shinhye-ssi, don't you think you're bothering too much and poking your nose into other's businesses too much?"

 

"Seohyun ah, what's with the sudden change of attitude towards me?"

 

"You're asking me? You framer, liar! I don't even want to hear your voice!"

 

Seohyun shut down the call and saw that there were seventy missed calls from Geunsuk.

 

"Seohyun..."

 

Geunsuk had been worried about Seohyun so he came over to the concert area and find her. He hugged her tightly the moment he saw her.

 

"Let go of me you creep. You have been nothing but fabricating false memories into my head these past months. Isn't Yonghwa oppa your friend? Why are you doing this to him and to us? I can't believe it. You liar."

 

Geunsuk's heart froze. He knew that the day he dreaded so much has finally came.