The truth

What comes after the end

During these six months, Shinhye came over to the SNSD's dorm almost every twice a day and always brings something without her without fail. The unnies felt that there was something strange with Shinhye from the start, as she had never been nice to any of them as long as they knew her. They were worred about her sudden change and bringing out of Seohyun. But every time they came back from their outings, Seohyun had only good things to say about her new best friend, which leaves the SNSD members slightly at ease.

 

Hyoyeon and Yoona went to look for Yonghwa at his dorm, and asked why he doesn't try to find Seohyun out to have a talk. He told them that he has tried every ways and means to get near her. But even trying to get a word across to her is difficult, as she is always rejecting Yonghwa. Every time Yonghwa shows up in front of her, she'll complain of her splitting head ache and asked him to leave her alone. Seeing Seohyun having such a great resistance to him, he decided to back off and thought that it will be the best for her. A week later, CN Blue was invited by a company from London to perform there. They have to be there for six months, inclusive of training and concerts.

 

Every day in these six months, Yonghwa would write an entry about what happened on that day, and his feelings for Seohyun. He did that every day without fail, not knowing that Seohyun has fallen for Geunsuk.

 

Yonghwa tried to contact Shinhye once to ask her out to apologise to her, and she met up with him. She couldn't believe that after all these has happened, after Seohyun's constant cold treatment and resistance to Yonghwa, he is still in love with her. Shinhye's infatuation with Yonghwa turned into rage. She rejected Yonghwa's apology and told him that Seohyun would never ever accept him again. Shinhye planned to make Seohyun fall for Geunsuk and then tell him to leave her. She wanted Yonghwa and Seohyun to be unable to feel love.

 

In these six months of interaction with Seohyun, Geunsuk finds himself graudally attracted to this innocent girl. She would always tell him things which he would only hear from much older adults, like putting on seat belts inside a car, not to waste food, and instead of buying him materialistic things which most girls would, she would always write him heartfelt letters and make handmade things for him. Initially, he was treating her nicely, and slightly cold, because he just wanted to help Shinhye to get Yonghwa. H

 

e didn't know that Shinhye has already changed her plan, and he continued to be nice to Seohyun, and have dates with her, without realising that he has actually fallen in love with Seohyun. He would feel happy whenever she smile, and feel sad whenever she frowned. Shinhye took that into notice and told Geunsuk not to really fall in love with her, and he said he wouldn't, thinking that he would really be able to do it. 

Geunsuk told Seohyun not to let anyone in the SNSD members know that they were dating, because they badly oppose to their relationship in the past, so now they can only meet up secretly. Oddly, Seohyun believes everything he says without doubt, and carry on meeting him while the unnies think that she is out with Shinhye.

 

These six months passed as slow as Yonghwa could ever imagined. He needed Seohyun by his side, the Seohyun he loved and loves him. He was determined to bring back her memories when he came back.

 

Finally, six months is over, and Korea welcomes CN Blue back to the country after numerous successful acts in London. They barely had time because they had to perform for a local concert in Korea. This concert consists of various idols from the big 3 - SM, YG, and JYP entertainment, and also other companies like FNC. Yonghwa was disappointed that he couldn't find Seohyun straightaway after they landed, and was hoping to be able to chat with her at the concert. He was keeping his hopes high.

 

Meanwhile at the backstage, Geunsuk secretly sneaked in to encourage Seohyun, and he gave he a kiss on her forehead before he left. Onew bumped into the scene but hid himself in a corner. an hour before SM idols were supposed to perform, SHINee, Super Junior and SNSD were looking onto the crowd and doing some stress-relief exercises. Onew texted Hyoyeon and asked her to meet him outside for a moment.

 

"Oppa, wae? What happened?"

 

"Hyoyeon, I was just wondering if any of your SNSD girls were dating."

 

"Dating? Hahah none of them are. If they were me and Yoona would know, we're both very gossipy about such things, why the sudden question?"

 

"It's just, I saw Geunsuk giving Seohyun a kiss on her forehead before the performance. But you didn't mention anything about their relationship before, that's why I thought of asking you."

 

Hyoyeon was taken aback by his words. Seohyun couldn't have time for dates, other than performances and resting, the only other time she had were spent with Shinhye, how would she suddenly be in a relationship? And with Geunsuk? But since so many things felt weird to her, she decided to find out from their maknae herself after the performance.

 

"Thank you oppa, I'll ask her when the concert is over."

 

During the remaining time before their turn, SNSD was looking through the mini television of CN Blue's performance. Everyone was showing interest except Seohyun, who was fixing her makeup and scrolling through her phone. Hyoyeon had her eyes on Seohyun all along.

 

When CN Blue ended their concert, there were about five more performances before SNSD. Yonghwa ran over to SNSD's resting area to look for Seohyun. All the girls were shocked and somewhat happy to see Yonghwa except Seohyun, who was acting nonchalant.

 

"Yonghwa-ssi, how come you're here? Your resting area shoud be there." Seohyun told Yonghwa.

 

"Hyun, I've thought through it alot while I was overseas, and I didn't know how I can make you recover your memories. But before I can think of any way, I hope to make new memories with you. Starting from this journal. I wrote everything that has happened to me in London into the book. I hope you will take some time out to read it."

 

Seohyun looked at the book coldly and said.

 

"I don't need it or have any rights to."

 

"Hyun, even though you may have lost your memories but shouldn't some of the msot important ones stay inside?"

 

"STOP TRYING TO LIE TO ME!! I've had enough!! Since I woke up in the hospital, you have been telling me that we have memories and all that. But they are all just from the show, aren't they? My real boyfriend is Geunsuk oppa, not you. You belong to Shinhye unnie, not me! Stop trying to lie to me and hurt more peeple!"