New lies

What comes after the end

"Seohyun-ah, you scared me! I was worried about you! How are you? Are you feeling better now?"

 

Seohyun was happy to see her best friend worried about her instead of being angry. She hugged her back and said she was feeling much better.

 

Geunsuk had watched the previous episodes of WGM and knows that Seohyun is crazy over goguma, so he brought her plenty of goguma snacks, and also made her a self-blended cup of yam and banana.

 

"Seohyun, are you feeling better? I blended some yam and banana for you. I know you love it."

 

Seohyun felt guilty because Yonghwa made the same thing for her, but she ignored that feeling and accepted Geunsuk's drink happily. "Thanks Geunsuk oppa, for your effort."

 

Shinhye was happy to see that they were progressing well. She then talked to Seohyun.

 

"Seohyun, do you know the things between me and Yonghwa?"

 

"I know, unnie I'm so sorry. I didn't know that I was the cause of your heart ache for so long. I apologise."

 

"It's okay Seohyun. It's not your fault that he fell for you. I still like him, but he's not answering my calls or meeting me. What should I do?"

 

Seohyun felt sorry for Shinhye and she comforted her. "Yonghwa-ssi will realise your love for him one day and treasure you. Don't worry unnie." Seohyun then went to hug Shinhye.

 

Geunsuk was feeling guilty inside seeing how nice a girl Seohyun was, and now she was being cheated of her memories, her past, and torn apart from the love of her life. But as long as he's able to help Shinhye, he would continue the lie for her.

 

The doctor came in and said, "Seohyun is able to be discharged. Her blood clots in her head is still there, but they are not causing any major problem so surgery is not needed for now."

 

"Seohyun, do you want to be discharged? Or do you want to stay here for a few more days until you feel better?" Shinhye asked Seohyun.

 

"I'm fine unnie, I want to hang out with you more."

 

Shinhye then helped to sign on the discharge form. The hospital informed the SNSD's manager and he came to fetch Seohyun. He expressed his thanks for Shinhye and Geunsuk and left.

 

Back when she was resting at home, Seohyun wrote a letter for Shinhye, to express her apologies to her. Shortly after, the SNSD members were back.

 

"Seohyun! You're discharged so fast?? Are you really okay to be discharged??" Sooyoung shouted.

 

"Yes unnies I'm fine. I'm feeling so happy now. Shinhye unnie came and look for me, and we had a short chat. I'm really happy to have a friend like her."

 

Although the SNSD members were having doubt of this new so called friendship between them, they thought nothing of it and brushed it aside.

 

The next day, Shinhye came personally to SNSD's dorm and asked Seohyun out for lunch, The girls were cautious of her but seeing Seohyun being so happy with her, they let her go. They thought that Shinhye has changed over a new leaf. The truth is, Shinhye doesn't want people to find out that Seohyun's boyfriend is Geunsuk. So she would come and ask Seohyun out, and let Geunsuk have dates with her. This routine went on for 6 months.