Happily ever after, YongSeo.

What comes after the end

After the whole incident was exposed to the media and to their fans, many YongShin became YongSeo fans, and they have wrote a petition to the operation manager that their debts should be written. However, as Seohyun was busy with her schedule in Japan, she didn't have much time to read the news online, and so she didn't know about this.

 

After much pressure given, the operation manager gave them back the 500 million won, in fact, given to CN Blue. It was supposed to be given to SNSD, but they insisted that the money was to be given to CN Blue. They even wrote a note telling Yonghwa to make good use of the money. Yonghwa got back most of the instruments s sold, those that they really loved, but he didn't bought his instruments back. Instead, he spent his free days designing a unique ring.

 

Both SM entertainment and FNC heard that Yonghwa was going to propose to Seohyun, so they chipped in money for Yonghwa. Eun Ah and Geunsuk also chipped in their money for the couple.

 

On the day of SNSD's arrival back in Korea, the girls took a train to Busan, and drove to the beach (that was the beach that Seohyun loved and went once with Yonghwa).

 

They lied to her saying that they have a mini performance there. Well, it was kind of true, given the fact that a mini stage was set up there.

 

When they reached, the SNSD girls arrived and went out to sit on the chairs provided. Super Junior, SHINee, EXO, and CN Blue were there. 2AM was also there. Kim Jungmin was the host for the event (He was one of the MCs of YongSeo couple's WGM episodes. FACT: He cried after the last episode of YongSeo couple was shown). MC Kim, as he was called, announced, "Although this was a performance, it was a mini one, and some idols can't make it. Even though CN Blue was on the list, the couldn't make it. They had a last minute schedule in another concert in Seoul. But let's not be disappointed! Let the concert begin!"

 

Seohyun was disappointed that she wouldn't see yong. They texted a while ago and he promised to be here. She heaved a sigh of relief and started preparing for her turn.

 

Suddenly, SHINee, Super Junior, EXO, 2AM and SNSD went onto the stage, each wearing a shirt with a letter, with repetition of the sentence, "Will you marry me?" And then they started to sing Love Light.

 

Seohyun was confused as to what she was seeing. Halfway through the song, MC Kim shouted, "Oh what's that in the sky? Such a large firefly!"

 

Seohyun looked up and saw a man on parachute, waving lightsticks around his hand. She was trying to make out who he was until she heard fireworks and turned to look at the other side, the fireworks was displaying these words. "Never have I met a girl like you, so cool, so true, so you. I know I'm not perfect, but will you marry me?" The fireworks continued to show different heart shapes.

 

It was actually the CN Blue boys and Geunsuk who were making the fireworks. They kept on doing more patterns so as to divert Seohyun's attention from Yonghwa, who was on the parachute. After the fireworks was done, The last words showed, "Turn behind."

 

When Seohyun turned around, Yonghwa was on his knees and in front of her eyes. She was shocked, and at the same time, touched. He then sang the banmal song to Seohyun, pulling his pitch on the last word, "Saranghae".

 

After he sang his song, he opened a large seashell and inside it was a diamond ring, in the shape of a goguma.

 

"Hyun, I can't believe we've come this far. Through all the ups and downs, and to the extent of nearly losing you. I hope that from today onwards, I can be with you twenty four hours a day, stick to you like glue, and never be apart from you. I spent days designing this goguma ring. Do you like it?"

 

Seohyun burst into tears when looking at the ring and her yong hubby.

 

"Of course I do. And I love you. Jung Yonghwa, saranghae."

 

She said that while looking into his eyes gently, he stood up and they had a long, gentle kiss.

 

The next day, they got married by the sea in the morning. It was a breezy and cooling weather.

 

"Do you, Jung Yonghwa, take Seo Joohyun as your wedded wife, and stay by her through all the ups and downs. In health and in sickness, till death do you part?"

 

"I do."

 

"And you, Seo Joohyun?"

 

"I do I do I do!"

 

Everyone was laughing at this young couple who went through so much.

 

When they ended the ceremony, Seohyun asked where they were going for their honeymoon. He said that he is now broke and unable to bring her to overseas. And then he drove her to a road where she was quite familiar with. He blindfolded her, and carried her into the house. He purposely drove a long way so SNSD, Super Junior, SHINee, Eun Ah, Geunsuk and CN Blue members have time to decorate the house.

 

When she removed her blindfold, she found herself in their previous house, but the whole house was painted in avatar theme. She asked about the lady owner, and her hubby told her, "I'm broke because of this house." And then everyone laughed.

 

Onew took this chance to ask Hyoyeon whether she wanted a date to the movies, and guess what, of course she agreed! She has been waiting for this day.

 

Geunsuk saw Yoona helping to clean the plates, and he offered to help her, taking this excuse to hold her hand. They both smiled at each other sweetly.

 

Seohyun was so touched and most importantly, she was so contented with the house. 

 

"Yong, thank you so much for thinking everything so thoroughly. You always know what I need and when I need you, you're always there. I love you."

 

"Hyun, trust me, I love you more. Let's never be apart."

 

Author: This is the end people. Sorry if it's too short. But still hope you enjoyed this fanfic!! P.S: YongSeo never dies! <33

 

Here's a video for all the YongSeo fans out there. Please take some time out to watch and support YongSeo!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4U0L1tT1yU&feature=related