Sacrifice III

What comes after the end

Even their manager oppa was touched and crying, but when Hyoyeon caught him crying, he just said there was dust in his eyes.

 

"EYYYYY~" SNSD threw their arms around him and hugged as well, "You have done a lot for us too!"

 

Yonghwa then said, "Since we have 450 million won here, take it, you just have to pay for 150 million won."

 

"Yong-seobang, we really can't thank you enough. But trust us, we are already prepared for this. We were the ones who insisted on continuing the concert, so we have predicted the losses. Let us pay for what we can. We'll use our 300 million won, as originally, and the other 250 million won, go and buy back some of the insturments which means a lot to you. You're musicians who live on creating music! How can you give up your instruments? The thought is there and we appreciate it lots. Really, we can see your effort." Taeyeon said to the boys.

 

After much negotiation, both parties settled on paying half of the amount each.

 

They then went out together to pay for the money. After the money was paid, everyone heaved a sigh of relief and they went out to party at a large restaurant. The SHINee members went along with them too. Apparently, Everyone have decided to fork out a little money to help SNSD ease their burden, but they ended up not using their money. So they SHINee decided to treat SNSD and CN Blue for their hardship and celebrate the reunion of YongSeo couple.

 

When they were at the restaurant, Hyoyeon slapped Onew's shoulder and went, "Oppa! Thank you for trying to help us out! Here's to you!" And she downed a small glass of soju.

 

"Hahah, it was nothing Hyoyeon, just an effort to help!" Onew said, trying to down a cup of soju too.

 

"Yeah hyung! Contorl yourself please! You're not a good drinker like noona, and moreover, you're driving later!" Key and minho said while trying to stop Onew to drink.

 

"Right, you shouldn't drink before driving. It's dangerous and..." "YA YA SEOHYUN! Don't start with the car lectures!"

 

Seohyun and Jessica had a fun bicker in front of everyone and everyone had a good laugh.

 

In a few minutes after the laugh, they were suddenly playing Truth or Dare. When it reached Onew's turn, he chose dare. Key then said, "Hug the woman you love." Onew's face turned bright red and went going, "Eyy, I treat all of them as my dongsaengs." Key then replied, "Liar~ Hurry up!" Onew was really stucked in his position and breaking out in cold sweat." "AISH AIGOO JINJA JUST HUG HYOYEON NOONA AND GET IT OVER WITH!!" All the SHINee members shouted. Both Hyoyeon and Onew's face flushed, and YongSeo couple was watching them sweetly while holding hands.

 

Shinhye knew about SNSD's debts, and she was upset that they were able to pay so fast. She was going to make their misery begin again.

 

"Since the last car accident can't kill you. Let's see about this time."

 

She was watching them from inside of a vehicle, and suddenly she saw Geunsuk running to their restaurant, carrying a large bag. When Geunsuk stepped into the restaurant, everyone kept quiet.

 

"Seohyun, I have the money to help you girls! There's 500 million won here!"

 

Suddenly, a few thugs ran and held Seohyun hostage. 

 

"Wow, 500 million won? We would love to have that money if this lady doesn't want it."

 

Yonghwa tried to grab Seohyun but one of the thugs pulled out a knife and told him not to be reckless. Another thug ran toward Yonghwa when he didn't notice it and stabbed him in the stomach. The other CN Blue members and SHINee held the thugs and pulled punches on him. Minho and Onew were protecting the girls. The other thugs dragged Seohyun and the bag of money out of the restaurant.

 

Geunsuk ran outside with them. Yonghwa was hurting from the pain but he pulled out the knife and ran outside to find Seohyun. His face was as pale as a piece of paper.

 

When Shinhye saw the thugs and Seohyun outside, she thought to herself, "It's now or never."

 

She stepped on the pedal for full speed and speeded towards Seohyun. The thugs saw the car and ran away. Before the car could get to Seohyun, Geunsuk took the blow for her. After Shinhye realised she has banged a person, she closed her eyes in panic and crashed onto a tree violently. The whole place was in a mess.

 

Geunsuk, feeling giddy and painful, crawled towards Seohyun and the bag of money, telling her to use his money as his form of apology and he said he's really sorry.

 

"Seohyun-ah, mianhae. Sarang..." He passed out before he could finish his words.