Back in Seoul

What comes after the end

Seohyun's heart hardened as she walked away. She couldn't believe that in these two years, Yonghwa was able to change so much. She couldn't believe that Yonghwa actually said the show was just for entertainment. She had actually decided to let go of him after the show, but a few days after the show, she would receive texts from Yonghwa saying he misses her and asking her to meet up, or to have a short getaway to the goguma field (sweet potato field) he bought for her on her special day. But whenever she replied him, she wouldn't get any reply back. She brushed if off and thought that it must be because he's busy. "He still misses our marriage life together." She would always tell herself this whenever she's near to the stage of giving up. But now that Yonghwa has already told her in front of her face that their marriage meant nothing, she was done. She was going to give up for real now.

 

Ths other unnies were waiting worriedly for Seohyun in their dorm, they had a last-minute schedule which required them to return back to Korea, and Seohyun had off-ed her phone and she was nowhere to be found. After what seemed like hours of waiting, their little maknae finally came back. Her unnies were dumbfounded when she came back crying, and all of them asked her what happened.

 

"I went to the temple where Yonghwa-ssi and I used to go when we were in japan for a free tour during the show. I wanted to look at the wooden tablet which we wrote our wishes on, it was too high for me, and I fell down twice. The second time I fell, Yonghwa-ssi caught me and we had a small chat. He seems really happy with Shinhye-ssi and he told me our marriage meant nothing." Seohyun said everything all at once, and then choking on her tears when she finished talking.

 

"Seohyun-ah, it's okay! You lose one guy, you still have unnie! We will always be here with you, and we won't abandon you. Don't cry our little sister." The unnies hugged their little maknae tightly and comforted her. Taeyeon and Tiffany went to get warm handkerchiefs to wipe their little sister's face. "Ya, don't you dare cry for that guy!" Hyoyeon hugged Seohyun tightly and said, "It's alright, we're going back to Korea tonight, you'll be away from all these pain. No more Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye. Unnies will help you through this." Seohyun's tears turned from pain and anger to gratitude. She was really touched to have her unnies with her during this hard time. "I will be strong, unnie. I won't let anyone hurt me anymore." The unnies hugged her once again.

 

*9 months later*

 

"Ya, Seohyun ah! Nice performance out there! Your solo performance definitely have to be the highlight of today's concert!"

 

"Hahah oppa! Kamsahamnida! Aniyo, I still need to improve! Your performance was very awesome too!"

 

"Hahah don't be so modest. I know! Can't believe how awesome Spy is!"

 

Eunhyuk and Seohyun were teasing around and having a chat after Super Junior and SNSD's performance. Seohyun has debuted with the sub-unit of SNSD, together with Taeyeon and Tiffany, forming sub-unit TTS. The rising popularity of TTS has made Seohyun even more busy than usual. Luckily for them, now their performances are mainly in Korea so they don't have to travel far and Seohyun always has time to catch up with her friends from Suju, f(x), SHINee and of course her unnies.

 

"Next up, CN Blue!" The host of the concert shouted and cheers were spilling out from everywhere.

 

"JUNG YONG HWA, JUNG YONG HWA, MINHYUK, MINHYUK, JONGHYUN, JONGHYUN, JUNGSHIN, JUNGSHIN!!!" the names of the CN Blue boys could be heard from every corner of the concert.

 

CN Blue rocked the concert with their hit songs, "I'm a loner, Love and Hey you." The concert went into a frenzy when Yonghwa sang his songs to the fullest, bringing the crowd into ecstacy.

 

"Thank you Seoul! We love you!" Yonghwa screamed at the end.

 

After their performance, Yonghwa checked his phone and saw a message from Shinhye. "Oppa! Today's our 1st year together! Let's go to the movies! I miss you sooooooo much! Kekeke. You miss me too right? Heheh." 

 

While Yonghwa was reading the message, he bumped into Taeyeon.

 

"Ah, I'm sorry."

 

"It's okay. Doesn't hurt one bit."

 

"Why do you sound so sarcastic? It was just a bang and I apologized."

 

"I'm serious, compared to the pain you inflicted on our Seohyun, this is nothing. Goodbye."

 

Yonghwa sighed and then replied his girlfriend, "Dae, we'll meet later."

 

Meanwhile on the outside of SHINee's resting room, Onew was chatting with Hyoyeon on their concert and how well she was doing.

 

"Hyoyeon, your performance really went very well!"

 

"Hahah jinja? Don't flatter me! SHINee was cool too, dancing Sherlock, *Hyoyeon dances the chorus part*"

 

"KEKEKEKEKE! Wah, when you do that you looked more like a SHINee member than SNSD!"

 

"Wah, are you trying to buy me over, oppa? Hahah."

 

"Ahem, I should make myself a name card first."

 

"Hahahah you're such a joker!"

 

Key went out and looked for Onew, he has some things about the schedule that he needs to tell Onew, when he went out and saw Onew with Hyoyeon, he started screeching, "YA YA HYUNG! This is not the time or place for you to fall in love! We need to talk about our schedules!" Onew's face turn red and he slapped Key on the shoulder, "ARASSEO! Keep quiet! I'm going in!"

 

Hyoyeon giggled at the boys and shoo-ed Onew to go back in.

 

Seohyun was on her way back to her resting room when she bumped into Jungshin.

 

"Hey Seohyun~ Ya, why don't you contact us already? Aren't we still friends?"

 

"Hey! Of course we are, but all of us are so busy."

 

Minhyuk and Jonghyun ran towards Seohyun too, happy to see her. Seohyun was feeling a little angsty thinking she'll see Yonghwa, but he was nowhere in sight.

 

"Seohyun!! We should hang out again one day! Miss playing pool with you hahah." Minhyuk chirped.

 

"Hahah yes we should! You're still my chingus." Seohyun said with a smile.

 

"Hmm what about later? Since we're all free?" Jonghyun asked hopefully.

 

"Hmm I'm free, but it would be kinda awkward if Yonghwa-ssi comes too."

 

"Why?"

 

"Don't you feel weird around strangers you don't know?"

 

The boys kept quiet by her reply. Seohyun tried to keep the conversation going again, "I mean, we're of the same age so we click better. It would be weird if someone older came along." Jungshin then told her, "Seohyun-ah, today hyung went out with Shinhye for their 1st year anniversay, he won't be with us." Seohyun smiled and then said, "That's nice, let me grab my things and then we'll go." She went off, leaving the CN Blue members feeling awkward.

 

"Ya, why is she speaking so weirdly about hyung?" Minhyuk asked.

 

"I guess maybe she was hurt. All of us can see that her feelings were real. Hyung was blind!" Jonghyun said.

 

After a few minutes, Seohyun changed and got ready to go out, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Hyoyeon went to tag along as well.

 

Hyoyeon asked the guys whether they'll feel weird with the unnies around, and they immediately said no, "Hahah you boys are still the same, speaking whatever comes to your mind out immediately." 

 

A few minutes after reaching the pool area, Shinhye called Jonghyun.

 

"Annyong Jonghyun, Yonghwa oppa looks so bored with me alone, shall the five of us hang out? I wanna play pool, Yonghwa oppa said he'll teach me."

 

"But we are with our other friends, I don't think it'll be convenient.'

 

Yonghwa then took the phone and say, "Which of your friends do I not know? Where are you? We're coming to meet you."

 

Jonghyun wanted Yonghwa and Seohyun to have a good talk, so he told them their location.

 

"Arasseo, we're on our way."