Sacrifice

What comes after the end

"Don't worry hyun. I won't let you and noonas suffer alone."

 

All the unnies were touched to hear Yonghwa sacrificing his rare pieces of music. The CN Blue members were puzzled, they had never heard their hyung having any rare pieces of music. 

 

"Hyung, I'll tell you how much I can get for selling it, and then we'll discuss about this with the girls again, alright?"

 

SNSD's manager was also touched hearing that coming from Yonghwa, and he nodded.

 

"Have a good rest hyun, leave the matter to me to settle. Alright? Noonas, you rest well too!" Yonghwa said smiling and leaving with the boys.

 

Seohyun was really touched and she felt so blissed. She wasn't giong to let anything stop her from showing her emotions now. 

 

Yonghwa was being quiet the whole time while walking back to the dorm with the boys, and he suddenly said, "You guys go first. I'm going somewhere first."

 

"Hyung, where are you going? Everything is in the dorm." Jonghyun asked suspiciously.

 

"Ah, I still have some in my practise room. I'll be right back home after getting them."

 

"Okay, then we'll go off first." Jungshin said to their hyung.

 

Yonghwa went back to his practise room and took out all of his guitars. They were his treasures. He had been collecting guitars since he found his passion in music. He had some pieces of music pieces but they weren't worth much money. He had to lie to Seohyun cause he didn't want her to feel bad towards him. He took his instruments and one by one, brought them into his car. He was going to a place which collects these musical instruments and exchange for money. What he didn't know was that the CN Blue boys were watching him.

 

"Hyu..." Minhyuk was trying to call out Yonghwa but Jungshin covered his mouth.

 

"Keep quiet! Those are hyung's treasures. He tried so hard to keep that as a secret from us, how can we just barge inside now? His pride will be shattered." Jonghyun told Minhyuk. Minhyuk finally understood his hyung's decision. He felt really proud that they have been together for so long and that he had such a thoughtful hyung.

 

"But are we just going to watch him while he sells his guitars? What if he didn't have enough? What else can he sell or who else can he turn to?" Jungshin asked Jonghyun.

 

"Of course we can't let him do all the sacrifice. We have to help our sisters-in-laws too!" Minhyuk shouted.

 

The CN Blue boys all have a collection of their favourite instruments, which all costs a fortune. Minhyuk has eight other drum sets, and several flutes and pianos, which he bought all for himself as a collection. He has decided to sell all of them and keep only one, because he know that they will be able to fetch a high price. Jonghyun was planning to sell his many guitars and also lots of DSLR cameras which he had since high school. Jungshin has a few guitars and also a piano set which he just saved up to bought recently, and he decided to sell all of them. They took a truck and moved all the instruments there. They knew where their hyung was headed to and they went there as well. It is a famous place where you can buy and sell vintage and new musical instruments.

 

They drove there and saw their hyung's truck, so they parked theirs somewhere hidden from his truck. They went in and overheard their hyung speaking to the man who deals with guitars. He was willing to accept the all the guitars but in exchange for only 50 million won.

 

"I'm sorry but that's the best I can pay in exchange for these instruements."

 

"Ah... I see... Thank you then." Yonghwa then passed his guitars to the man.

 

Yonghwa then went off. Thoughts were running through his mind on what he can do to help earn the rest of the 150 million won.

 

"Let's go!" Jonghyun said after Yonghwa left.

 

They went to all the different dealers and compared who would be able to give better prices, and they finally found the dealer with an ideal price. He was willing to accept everything they have to sell for a total of 400 million won, as most of them were new, with no signs of scratches or sorts, like Jungshin's piano, and many of them were vintage and classic, like Minhyuk's flute.

 

They sold them and told the dealer to try his best to keep these items, and that they will buy them back when they have the ability to.

 

They were happily talking when they turned and saw Yonghwa staring at them.