The unexpected

What comes after the end

Geunsuk knew the game was over now that Seohyun regained her memory back. But compared to being afraid of how Shinhye would react when she knew about this, he was more afraid of losing Seohyun to Yonghwa.

 

"Seohyun, can we talk in private?"

 

"You used to have the chance but now, no. I can't believe that both of you can be so scheming. These six months were months of lies. Nothing was true. Even your so-called love and affection, they were all just purely lies made for the convenience of Shinhye."

 

"No Seohyun, okay. I admit that from the start, the only reason for me to get near you was because of Shinhye, but as the days go on, I realise that I've really fallen in love with you. I've come to realise that everyday what I'm looking forward was just as simple as a text from you. Even that made me smile."

 

Yonghwa cut in and said, "You call that love? If you loved her you wouldn't have lied in the first place. You're in no position to talk about love with her!"

 

"Shut up I'm talking to Seohyun not you Yonghwa."

 

Yonghwa threw his fist over to Geunsuk's face.

 

"Yong, stop!"

 

Yonghwa held back his punches, and Geunsuk looked at Seohyun with the slightest hope thinking that she may still have feelings for him.

 

"Oppa, don't dirty your hands for him. It's not worth it. He's not even fit to be called my past, a humiliation maybe."

 

Taeyeon cut in and said, "Yeah, Jang Geunsuk, you're pathetic enough. Leave the couple alone if your so-called love is really all that mighty. You were one of the culprits who put our yong-seobang and little maknae into so much misery. Please make yourself scarce. And tell that accomplice of yours that she can take back whatever she has brought into our dorm, we didn't laid our hands on any of her precious little 'gifts'. Let's go."

 

Everyone left Geunsuk but he was still looking over to Seohyun and pulled her hand when she was walking past him. There was no denying the fact that she DID feel something for him. After all, they have been with each other for six months. The stories could be fabricated, his feelings could be fake but she had given her all for their so-called relationship. That is what is humiliating her right now. Her guilt towards yong made her hate Geunsuk even more. She bent down and gave Geunsuk her handkerchief and said, "If you really loved me, leave me and my love forever." She then stood up and held Yonghwa's arm and walked away.

 

Geunsuk was feeling really hurt inside his heart. He has never felt so much love and affection from a girl, and now that he finally met one, she decided to leave him. He didn't know who to blame, Shinhye, for creating all these and treating him like her puppet, Yonghwa, for taking away his love, Seohyun, who hurt his heart so much, or himself for making this situation difficult in the first place.

 

Shinhye panicked now that her plan was facing lots of loopholes. She tried to call Geunsuk but he not only rejected her calls, he even diverted her calls to an unused number. Shinhye was having a breakdown now that she really didn't have anything left.

 

Back in their dorm, the SNSD members offered Yonghwa and s a cups of tea that they brewed, and everyone's face hardened.

 

SNSD's manager started, "We have to pay a large sum of money to compensate 500 million won to the company. Many people have been affected because of this concert and the arrangement of the concert has also been mixed up. So that is the amount of money we have to compensate. I have calculated the money which we can afford, and it is only up to 300 million won. That is the most we can afford to pay them."

 

Seohyun was looking really worried because she knew where the 300 million won was from. It was from her unnie's hard earned money and also their future plans of getting a house together.

 

Yonghwa held and squeezed Seohyun's hands and said, "A third party can help to compensate, right?"

 

Everyone was looking at Yonghwa now, including the CN Blue members.

 

Yonghwa then started, "Since young, I have been collecting rare pieces of music which costs a fortune. I'm sure if I sell them, I'd be able to contribute to the compensation."

 

Seohyun immediately turned to Yonghwa, "But then they must be so precious right? Please don't sell it."

 

"Nothing is as precious as you my lovely girlfriend." Yonghwa then gave her a kiss on her forehead.