Chapter 9

Glassy Girl's Love

 

Kai’s PROV.

We headed to our hotel. I was still at shocked after seeing Jiji here, in London, with us, and now she’s our personal teacher. Is this what people called faith? I was still mad at her a little after what she did to me, back on the school’s rooftop. She shouldn’t treat me like that. As our van was parked at the front entrance, I could see so many fans were waiting for us. “Alright, guys, this is going to be a really terrible war. Be ready and make sure no one get pulled by the fans” Mr. Goh said. “Meiji yah, are you ready?” he asked and looked at her. Her face was blurred and I think she doesn’t know what to do? These things must be really new for her. Our driver slide the door opened for us, there were some securities gave out some help too, to control the situation. Dongwoon went out first, then Mr. Goh and Kiseop, I was next and Jiji was last. We walked into the crowd, I could see some fans were pulling Kiseop sleeve, while Dongwoon was struggling to get away from the fans. Soon, I realized the situation getting out of control. I tried to look back, I couldn’t see Jiji, she wasn’t at the front too.

 

 

Your(Meiji) PROV.

“KAI OPPA YA!! MARS!! WE LOVE YOU!!” I heard the fans shouted crazily. I was in the middle of the crowd. I couldn’t move since everyone were pushing each other. Suddenly, I felt my feet hurts so much, its like I was stepped by a high heels, it hurts so much. I couldn’t inhale much air, my mind started to feel dizzy. I just stand in the middle of the huge crowd, I was sweating too much. This time, I really need fresh air or else my asthma would come back. I struggle to get myself out but I failed.  Please, someone…omma…appa…unnie ya…help me……then, something warm hold my arm. It pulled me out of the crowd. “Kai oppa!!!! Kai oppa!!!” I heard someone shouted.

 

Finally we entered the main lobby safely, I could breathe freely again. Pheww…it was Kai who was dragged me just now. “Are you okay, Meiji?” he asked. “Huh? Ye…yes. Thanks” I replied and tried to regain more oxygen again. “Hurry, let’s get to our room” Mr. Goh told us.  I saw Kai was still holding my hand tightly. When we entered the lift, Kai and I was standing at the corner, suddenly our eyes met, we quickly released our hand. It was really awkward and I didn’t know how to react. “Sorry” he said softly. Later, we reached the room and everyone was sitting on the couch but I was still standing there since there isn’t enough seats for me. Kiseop realized about it, “Oh Meiji, you could sit here, there’s enough space here” he offered. I smiled and seat next to him. Dongwoon was staring at my foot weirdly, “Meiji…yah, your feet is bleeding” he came nearer and kneeled infront of me. He took my sandals off, its really obvious my foot was bleeding since my sandals were white in colour. I saw Kai turned his face away from us. Mr. Goh realized I was staring at him clueless, “Kai was just too scared to see blood, he always acted that way, don’t mind him” Mr. Goh told me. “Yah…I’m not that scared, it just…just” Kai stuttered. “Just admit it, will you? When your sister got cut also you din’t mind to help her” Kiseop said.

“Nevermind, I can clean my cut by myself, thanks anyway” I told them. “Okay, then. Here…take this” Dongwoon gave me a plaster. “Thanks, I better get to my room now” I said. “Let me help you” Mr. Goh offered. “No thanks. I can walk by myself” I told him. “Alright then, just be careful” he replied.

I never thought these guys with me right now were very that kind. I entered my room and sat on my bed. I checked on my left foot, urghh…the cut was too deep. High-heels definitely a very dangerous weapon. I heard they were talking about something, mybe their concert or what. I just couldn’t believe that they were MARS after a while. How come I didn’t notice it before? The way girls react to them, the way they dance, so perfectly. Its my fault for not watching more entertainment.

 

In the morning, I woke up early, about 7.00 am. I’m not used waking up late; it just gave me a headache. I took off my clothes and wore a towel to cover my body. I can’t wait to use the bathtub once again. I opened the bathroom door slowly. I hung my towel at a hook. I turn on the tap, warm water with bubbles, that’s my taste. I entered my legs slowly, I forgot about my cut and just enjoy my bubble bath. I sank my body deeply and closed my eyes in peace. Just imagine the feeling, if only there’s jazz music.

 

 

Kai’s PROV.

Kiseop snore too loud that I couldn’t have enough sleep. Dongwoon was sleeping in the living room because he watched his favorite movie last night, Transformer 3. He even had a huge collection of the robot characters back in our dorm in the boy’s hostel. (sight) talking about school, I was pretty nervous for the coming Year End Test. If I couldn’t be the top 3 in my school, my father would be really mad at me. I just hope Jiji have all the notes that we’re missing out in class. I went out from my room to see if anyone were waking up. It seems that no one. I bet Jiji was still sleeping. Who would be waking up so early in this clod morning by the way. I went back to my room, it would be more refreshing if I could take a warm bath. I took off my shirt and threw it on the bed, I walked quietly toward the bathroom, wouldn’t want to wake Kiseop up, who was wrapped in a blanket on the bed. I closed the bathroom’s door behind me. I was about to take off my pant off, then, I heard someone was humming. “ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” we both screamed. “Get out of here, you *#?##**!” she yelled. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were here…i…I”.  “JUST GET OUT, WILL YOU!!!” she shouted. I hurriedly get out from the bathroom. “What’s wrong? I thought I heard someone screaming or is that was just in my dream?” Kiseop asked half awake. “Uh…oh, no one is screaming” I lied, I didn’t want to get caught by others to make things get more worse. “Oh…maybe its in my dream then” he mumbling and went back to sleep.

 

 

Your(meiji) Prov.

How could he just entered half like that, urghhh….its really humillating! GOD, save me!! Now, how could I face him? Moreover, I was but luckily I was in the bathtub- covered with bubble, maybe it would be okay, right? My mind couldn’t get back to normal, ahhh cheinchae!

 I wore my clothes and my glass. Maybe, I should take a walk out of this hotel for a moment to get myself back, yes, it’s a great idea so I wouldn’t need to face him. I went out quietly, I brought along the card’s room incase no one at home while I come back. I was in the lobby, I texted Mr. Goh to tell that I’ll be gone for an hour and said that I would be okay. I walked out the lobby and think for awhile, where should I go? Oh, I know! I dialed her number. “

 

“Hello, is this Jahee?” I asked. “Unnie, Jiji unnie? Is that you? Where are you?” Jahee voice sounded excited. “Uh, I’m infront of the hotel? I was free today so I planned to meet you. Where are you?”

“I still at school…umm…why don’t you come and pick me? By the way, school’s time is almost over, since you’re free. I could bring you around London” she said. “Uhh…okay…but what about your parent? You should not forget to inform them” I replied worriedly. “Don’t worry about it. I’ll text my mum. Okay then! See you later” the line ended. Before I kept my phone in my bag pack, a message came out, its Jahee, she gave me the direction and even a picture of her school. She’s sure a smart kid. I followed the direction and I hope in a bus to get me there. Finally, I reach in front of her school. I waited near by a tree. I saw she’s saying farewell to her friends and gave hug and flying kiss to them, so cute. Back to my school, there isn’t anyone wanted to give me even neither a hug nor saying goodbye to me, (sight) such unfortunate. She’s running towards me and there’s a foreign girl with her. “Annyeong Jiji unnie” she greeted and hugged me. I was a little shocked. “This is Florence, my best friend. Flo, this is Jiji. She just came from Korea the day after yesterday” she introduced us both in English. “Hello Jiji, nice to meet you” Florence said friendly. I wanted to talk to her but I couldn’t talk English very well but I do understand English. “I…meet…you…so…great…” my sentences were so bad. “Unnie, don’t worry. Flo do know how to talk in Korean. Her mother is a Korean, right Flo?” Jiji explained. “Yes, of course. My mum loves to talk Korean with me when I’m at home, so, I really get used to it already” Florence said. “Where we’re heading to?” she asked Jahee while they’re holding hands. “Umm, let’s go shopping to celebrate our new member, huh?” Jahee replied and they both look at me to ask whether it’s a good idea. “I’m okay with it? I’ll follow you guys” I replied and smiled. “Okie dokie, let’s go then. Flo, you’re good in stopping taxis right?” Jahee looked at her friend. “Aha, I’m really an expert in this. Pheewwit!!” she whistled by the roadside to stop one. I was really amazed to see two taxi cabs were stopping. “Now, unnie. Its your turn to choose which want you wanted to hop on?”. I observed the drivers carefully; “This one, he seems nicer” I told them. “Good choice, come on” Jahee grabbed us both.

 

 

Kai’s PROV.

Aishhh…now what?! I sat in the living room after took my shower. I looked at my watch, its 2.15 pm. Is she still in her room? I really feel awful towards her. By the way, its not just my fault, its her fault too for not locking both of the doors, pabbo. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. It’s a text message from Mr. Goh. He informed that our personal class would be postponed in the evening, because Jiji was not in. what did he mean by not in? is she with Mr. Goh right now? Arghhh….why should I bother, just let her be. I grabbed my jackets and my cap and my sunglass. I informed to Kiseop and Dongwoon who were busying playing playstation that I have some important matter and I would be gone until 5 pm. “Don’t worry, we won’t tell Mr. Goh” Kiseop said. “Enjoy yourself, and don’t get yourself caught by the fans or kidnapper or chased by wild dogs or….” Dongwoon teased. “Ye…ye…see you guys later” I said and closed the door behind me. I was waiting in front the hotel entrance for a car. She said she would send me a car incased I could not remember the way. Finally a sedan car arrived. The driver helped opened the back door for me. “Welcome, sir, it has been a long time” he greeted in English. “Thank you” I replied while entered. On our way, “How are you, sir? Is everything alright back in Korea?” he asked. I’m good in talking English

so I replied him, “Yes, everything were just fine, its great in Korea but sometimes I missed London too”.

After minutes, we reached. I came out from the car. A woman in warm- pink blouse, white skirt; she approached me with a smile. I hugged her tightly. “Oh…Kai. I really miss you. How are you? You’ve grown into a tall, young and fine man. Come, get in. I’ve prepared your favorite food”.  I thanked her and we entered the house. “Wow, everything had changed here while I’m gone. You pretty good in decoration” I said. “It’s nothing. It just that I was too boring staying home and doing nothing and since I have nothing to do, I tried to change the view a little while you’re gone” she explained. “Come here Kai, let’s eat. You must be hungry” she called me to the dining table. Wow, its definitely all are my favorite. “Ahhh, kimchi stu. Finally, home-made kimchi. Love I” I took a seat opposite her. She helped me with the bimbimbap. “Here, tried this. I made it just by myself, without any help by the chef”. I chewed it, “Emmm…its really delicious. Mum…so, where’s pinky? I haven’t see her” I asked. “She said she was hanging out with her new friends and she said she wouldn’t be long. Just let me call her. She didn’t know you are here yet” mum said. “She must be excited to know I’m here” I said and still continuing eating.

I heard mum was talking with pinky in the phone. “She’s coming. Since she got her friend along so I told her to bring them since we have pretty much food here” Mum explained.

 

 

Your(Meiji) Prov.

We went almost into every shop. It was so tiring since I need to catch up with them. They’re really fast. Jahee brought us each a pink t-shirt and its too many blink. It says that Called me Baby. Jahee and Florece forced me to wear it because they wore it too. So, I went to the toilet to change myself. For my whole life, I never wear pink stuff and Jahee and her friend had forced me to wear it for the first time, today would be the biggest history ever. Help me, I really don’t like pink. I went out and saw them waiting for me. “Wow, you look really pretty in everything you wear” Jahee said. “Ahhh, I really adore your tall height and slim body. But the problem is, your glasses. Let’s change it” Florence announced. I quickly said no. “No! I really had enough for today. Please don’t change my glasses” . They both smiled. “Okay then. No change” they both said. “Uhh, my phone is ringing” Jahee exclaimed. She answered it, “Oh hi mum. What?...Aha…Are you sure?...This is not trick you’re trying to make, right?...okay then, I’ll be back in no minutes! Bye!” she hung it. “So, what is it? What’s happening?” Florence asked excitedly. “Flo, you wouldn’t believe me. He’s back!! He’s really back! Here in London and now he’s at my house!!” Jahee said loudly. “What?! He’s back! He’s back and here in London! Oh, I really wanted to see him!!” now its Florence turned to be surprised. They both jumping and giggling and hugging and squealing reminded me of Haerim and Jannie. “Can I know what’s happening here? I really need to go back to my hotel right now, its been almost an hour already” I told them and they turned their head and look at me. “Oh no unnie, you’re not going anywhere yet. You must follow us, mum called and said I could bring my friends along. so, you’ll coming with us” she said in her scary voice. “Come on! Let’s go!” she said happily again. they both hold my hands tightly incased I would run away. Why should I run anyway? Its not that I would got kidnap by these two girls any way. So I just follow them since I got 35 minutes left. Its doesn’t matter if I would reach hotel a little late, right?