CHAPTER 15: It’s my Time to shine!!

Glassy Girl's Love

 

Kai’s Prov.

“YAH! Get off me!” I was to startle that I got mad at her. I hate this feeling; when my heart beat really fast. “Oh…ye…Pian…I’m sorry” she replied. “I just need a sign, not that much”, she continued. I gave her a glared and went out the room quickly. I don’t know why, but, I found her really annoying today. I hated her when her appearance changed that much. As I walk through the hallway, many idols were hanging out with other idols. I bowed many times. Then I heard footsteps getting closer toward me from behind. “Yah! Wait! Kai!” she called. She quickly got on my way, “Yah! What’s wrong with you? I just need a sign, its that too much to ask?” she sounded madly. I quickly took the pen and paper from her and signed them. “But before I gave it back to you, show me something special” I said. “What?! Now you? Ohhh, now I know, you get moody because you’re jealous, right; on what I did to Kiseop?” she smiled and tried to tease me. “What?! Jealous? No way!” I said madly. “Uh…come on, just admit it. Alright then, I gave you something special but…not my aegyo but this” she kissed her palm and then, she placed her palm to my cheek. “There, that’s special, right?” she said, but I was still standing there with my mind blank. Suddenly, she snatched the paper back. “Urghh…cheinchae” she went to the opposite way.

 

“Kai? Kai? YAH!” someone called my name. I turned, its Dongwoon. “YAH! Don’t just stand there. Let’s go, the director called” he said. “Oh, ye” I ran off towards him.

 

 

Your(Meiji) Prov.

I went to 4 Minute’s room to return the signed paper to them. They looked really happy and even gave me their phone number to me. Later, Mr. Goh gave me a call; he told me to come back for last rehersal.

 

“So, now. I hope you guys didn’t do any mistake on the stage later. This is the biggest opportunity for each and every one of you. Today focus is you guys, MARS so, good luck! Fans are waiting for you. Hwaiting!” Mr. Goh gave us his talked. All of us went out from the waiting room and headed to backstage because after the 3rd performance which by F(x), its our turn.

Since it’ll be my first time on stage, I was too nervous and my hands were shivering too much.

I even couldn’t stop bite my fingernails. From the backstage, I could see many peoples were watching, around 15 thousands, maybe. I walk from left to right non-stop then I stopped at the corner of the stage; watching F(x)’s performance. They are so professional! “Wow! They really look like goddess on stage” I mumbled alone. “Yes, they sure are” I heard someone said, I looked back it was Kai; crossing his arm while leaning against the wall. He went closer to me. Before thing getting awkward, I tried to . “Waeyo? Why are you here? Missing my palm-kissed already?” I said and smiled. “Nope! I wanted my hands to get warm since I’m really nervous right now” suddenly he slowly holds my right hand. “So your hands were cold, right? Here let me make it even warmer!” I pinched him hard on his hand. “Ouch!!” he cried, “Yah! Your long nails leaved marks on my skin, ugh!”, he said and blew his hand to comfort himself.

I smiled for a second but then my heart pumped so hard that I could even see my chest moving up and down so hard. “Don’t worry, just imagine that the stage only belongs to you and pretends like there’re no one are watching you performed, and just relax, I’ll be there for you” he said. He comforted me just like a big brother which makes me more comfortable and it seems that my heartbeat rate get back to normal already.

 

NOW THE MOMENT YOU GUYS HAVE WAITING FOR, THE HOT ROOKIES AND NOW HAVE CAPTURED EVERY TEENS GIRL, GROUP WHICH CONSIST OF 3 TEENAGE GUYS AND WITH FANTASTIC DANCE TALENTS, HERE THEY ARE………..MARS!!!’

 

“Okay, are you guys ready, you guys go first, dancers wait by the staircase and standby for your turns…1…2…3, MARS! Fighting!!” Mr. Goh told and we gathered for cheered. I saw MARS went up the stage, the fans went wild and screaming like crazy. I was a little calm and while waiting for our turns, my eyes went wild seeing the fans, then! I noticed Haerim and Jaenni were in the front row, I was so shocked! What if they recognized me? Ottoekke? Suddenly, one of the dancers called my name and thank God, I’m back to reality and I force myself to keep focused, who cares if they notice me, its none of their business anyway, right? 3,2,1…there goes our turn. Its my time to shine! Just imagine you are dancing alone where no one sees you!

 

 

No one’s PROV.

“MARS!!!! SARANGHAE OPPA YA!! MARS!!!” Haerim and Jaeni shouted on top of their voices. They both jumped up and down and cheering MARS non-stop. “Yah! Haerim! Haerim!” Jaeni shouted in Haerim’s ear since the music from the loudspeaker were too loud. Haerim responded. “I just can’t wait to go backstage to meet them, ahhhh!!!” Jaeni cried and continued on cheering. “Kiseop OPPA!! Saranghae oppa!!” Jaeni screamed so as Haerim. The girl dancers finally on stage and conquer the stage together with MARS’s members. Most of the girl fans got jealous but they still continue on cheering them. Haerim noticed the familiar dancer and quickly share the information to her best friend. “Ohh, no wonder. She was MARS’s dancer, urggh! I was thought she was an artist, no wonders MARS’s stylist get her make up done”, Jaeni exclaimed loudly still jumping with her left hand in the air.

 

 

Your(Meiji) PROV.

I was startled that Kai was holding my waist tightly which differently from our rehearsals before. Suddenly, I could feel my cheek blushed again. Finally here comes the ending, I was still awkward with this part. The light goes off as soon the song ended, but still, his smooth breath were hitting my neck slowly, it was too soft that my mind goes blank and my heartbeat got faster once again. It’s time for the dancers to leave the stage leaving MARS’s members alone again for their last song. I was catching my breath behind the stage, it was really hard to dance with these heels, and my legs hurt a lot. I was relieved at the same time that I not make any mistakes on stage. “Good work Meiji!” other dancers said to me and hand me a bottle of mineral water and walked away. While MARS still performed, I take a walk to the changing room through the hall way, I opened the heavy door slowly. I was too exhausted to put myself straight. As soon I spotted the cushion, I throw myself back. “Arhhh, this is too tiring” I complaint to myself. “Anyeong” a sweet voice called. HUH? I thought there were nobody in this room the moment I entered, maybe I was too tired to notice. I looked at her, she was sitting on the make-up chair facing the mirror. I quickly get up and bowed and greet, “Anyeong, sorry, I didn’t notice you before, I was just…”

            “Too tired to look up?” she tried to guess on what I’m going to say next but that was too rude. “Yeh, I’m sorry. By the way, I’m Meiji, Han Meiji” I introduced myself. “Ahhaa, by the way. Why are you here? Aren’t the dancers supposed to be in the other room? Why are you in MARS room?” she raised her voice. Guess like her innocent and sweet looks are just a mask for a girl like her.I wonder who she is and what is she doing here all alone by the way, here, in MARS room. “I…” I stopped as soon the door opened.

“Daebak! Finally, concerts are over……”Dongwoon exclaimed then he noticed the girl with the funky outfit and curled long hair. “Krystal? Why are you here?” he continued. Kai and Kiseop joined in the room. “Oh, annyeong! I came to visit you guys, its been a long time I haven’t meet you guys” she greeted them with her sweet and cute expression. “Oh Meiji, you’re here too!” he must be surprise seeing me with her. “You guys know her? I thought she was just a dancer” the girl name Krystal said and walked closely to them. “Oh no, she was just replacing one of the back-up dancer who hurt her leg. By the way, she’s our personal teacher too, Mr. Goh hired her. Meiji, let me introduce you, this is Krystal from F(x), and she’s a good friend to us”, Kiseop said. I smiled and nodded showing me that I get it. Later, all the stuff entered the room and started to work like a robot again. MARS’s stylist told me to get change and I did what she told me and went to the small changing room. I get back to my old self once again with my sneakers on and wear my glasses back. I closed the door behind me, then, I saw Krystal was still there having conversation with Kai and Dongwoon. She was sitting closely to Kai, he was smiling brightly. I bet they’re really close friends before. After I gave back the outfits to the stylist, I went out and bumped into Mr. Goh, he told me to wait at the foyer while waiting for others to get packed.

I was walking with my heavy steps, I slowly looked up, urghh!! Kim Haerim and Jaeni were walking on the opposite way. Oh no! This time, I’ll totally get busted by them since my appearance is obviously me! Luckily, they stopped because they bumped with 3 of Infinite’s members. I walk quickly and quickly entered a room which I don’t know belong to which group. Without knowing who were in the room, I took a small peep from the inside to see if Haerim and Jannie were still there; now they were taking pictures with them. Someone patted my back, he said in a deep voice, “Excuse me miss, but you shouldn’t be here. This is a private room”. I turned, it’s a familiar face. “Do I know you or have we met before?” I said curiously. “Oh its you again, remember, in front the mall, we bumped into each other, get it?” he reminded me still with his sweet smile which could melt every girls heart. I tried to recall back with my hand scratch my head tried to remember, “Oh yeah, its you! Wow, couldn’t believe that we actually meet again, so, why are you here?”.

            “I’m glad you asked. I bet you don’t know the rising star in front you” he teased. “I’m a singer too, still rookie, it’s going to be our turn later. So…what are you doing here, are you one of the fan trying to sneaking in?” he smiled and crossed his arms. I shook my head, “I’m here as a backup dancer, I’ve done performing” I replied. “I’m sorry cause I went in without permission, it just that I don’t want myself get caught by someone…I bet you don’t want to know”.

“Alright, I get you. By the way, since we met before, can I know your name?” he asked. “Oh yes, my name is Han Meiji, called me Meiji” I told him. After I introduced myself, he told me his name, and since it’s going to be their turn to performed, I excused myself. I caught the chance to get back to the foyer after Haerim and her friend had gone.