Chapter 6: MARS??

Glassy Girl's Love

 

Its weekend and I was preparing myself for the extra class that I promised to Doojun, the leader. I was pretty nervous today. Hope what I saw in movie is not happen in reality. Mr. Kang had borrowed his notes to me; he was pretty kind to me last night and smiling all the time. I hope all the boys would behave well today.

 

I entered class earlier before they come in and I took the chance to write sample of questions and the method of solving it on the whiteboard with red marker. Soon, one by one enter the classroom. “Anyeong, Mdm. Meiji. Sorry, we’re late” Doojun playing joke by calling me Madam made the others laughing. “Anyeong, everyone. I ‘ve written everything on the board and please copied it out” I informed them and continued finish the last question. Finish! I turned back, I was pretty shocked because the things that happened in the movie was way too different from what happened in front me. I couldn’t believe that they were paying fully attention and were writing every method I wrote on the board. The class was silent and I was happy that nothing bad happened.

 I was too focused teaching them that I forgot that some of them were missing, I could not see Kai, Kiseop and even Dongwoon in the class. Where could they be?

 

 

 

Kai’s PROV.

We could not enter the extra class today since we got practice for our upcoming concert which our manager didn’t inform yet. It was emergency practice so we would not attend school in 5 days.

 

“Kai, did you call Mr. Goh yet?” Kiseop asked while we were having 10 minutes break.  “Yes, he said that he would be here in 5 minutes, just wait” I replied. “Uhhh, come on. We didn’t even know yet where’s the venue at  and when would we take off, Mr. Goh is a so last minute person” Dongwoon complaint while laid himself on the floor. “Don’t worry about that problem, now get up your feet. As MARS choreographer, I ‘ve invent  special dance moves for you guys” Mrs. Jang said and tried to cheer us up.  “Can we do it later? I’m so tired, it’s been days I haven’t recovered my stamina” Dongwoon complaint again. Then, Kiseop and I get up and quickly tickled him so hard that he gave up. “Okay, alright! I get up. You guys!!” he got up quickly. Kiseop and I were facing each other and laugh.

 

Soon, I heard the music stopped. We turned back. Its Mr. Goh, he shutted the door so hard and he quickly locked it. He seems so tired. “Ahhh…cheinchae. Your fans were chasing me like crazy. I couldn’t believe that actually can recognize me although I was wearing a cap” he took his a deep breath and walk nearer toward us. “Mr. Goh. We’ve told many times to use the back door. Now, all the fans seem to know our dance studio, aisshhh…” Kiseop said while wiped his sweat on his forehead. “It seems that we have to face the reality, its too late…now think I have to hire a security guard here then for your safety, huh?” Mr. Goh replied and took out his phone. “Yes, Mr. Goh! It’s a great idea!” I suddenly speak out. My mind started to recall what had happened the other day- this place sure is really dangerous, where Jiji’s bags got stole by a beggar and I help her to catch it but until now she didn’t know the truth, she think that I’m the one who played joke on her, then, the other incident, where 3 guys came and tried to kidnap her. “Oh, okay then. I’ll contact them later” Mr. Goh looked at me and nodded. “Now, your schedules. For these five days, focus on your practice and everything regarding about the Hallyu Concert. Your flights would be on the sixth day so I’ve informed both girl’s and boy’s  private school” he explained. “What?! So we wouldn’t be in school for almost most a week? What about the exam? We wouldn’t got enough time to study?”Dongwoon exclaimed. “He’s right. Our exam is really important since it’s going to be our last year in school” I exclaimed. “Ya…you guys, no worries. I’ve settled everything. I’ve got helped from my best friend and he will send a teacher to help you guys at there later” he replied and smiled. “Mr. Goh! I need to meet you for a second” Mrs. Jang called him. “Okay! Now guys…remember here is your schedule okay” he gave us each piece of a copy them walked off.

 

 

Meiji(Your) PROV.

 

After extra class, I went back to my room to study. As I walked through the hallway, Mr. Kang called out my name. “Ms. Meiji. I need to meet you”. I went to him and met him in the staffroom. We had a conversation.

 

On my way, I think back Mr. Kang’s offer, he said if I do this job, I would get high payment. So, I thought it would be good for me to pay my dance class fee. But, I was so blanked either I have to go or just ray here and focus on my studied. “Don’t worry, you’re my top student. Moreover, exam still 4 weeks away. You could study some while you’re teaching” Mr. Kang’s voice still in my head. Hmmm, I don’t know…

 

I sat on my bed and starred the ceiling with lots of things in my mind. I don’t why but today, I felt really different. It just like I need to meet someone, is it about him? I took out my novel, its almost the end of the story, just like what I thought the ending would be a happy ending; this sick guy finally cured from his disease and the woman now could be happy and smiling again and they got married, and after few months they finally got a kid. I closed my novel and kept it in my drawer. Today, I didn’t go for dance class, because Mrs. Jang texted me that she closed her studio for couple of days because of her personal problem and she even reminded me to pay my fees. I just wish if I could have a rich family like other students, I wonder how would Haerim lives. She must be really happy because almost every weekend her driver would come by a send her new brand new high heels, sandals and even shoes. I admit that she have a feminine looks, slim body and plus, she know how dress up very well compared to me, just a very simple girl from the country side who came here because of her aunty who owned a school without any extra pocket money, even could not afford a simple t-shirt nor slipper.

 

I made my mind! I’ve decide I will take Mr. Kang’s offer. By the way, its only for a weeks. What could happen anyway? So, I texted Mr. Kang to confirm about it. That night, I couldn’t sleep at all because Haerim and Jannie were busying going online with their laptop. I saw the clock, its almost midnight.

“Ahh, they’re so cute with that outfit especially the leader. But I think all MARS member were so cute” Jannie said. “Aha…let’s search their concert venue. I’m dying to know. I’m so happy that I could book their concert ticket. Can’t wait to go!” Haerim squealed. “Moreover, my parents met the principle this morning for 3 days holiday for me and you. You’ll come with me” she continued. “Ahhh!! Really? Thank you Haerim yah. I’m so happy to be your best friend! Ahhh!!” Jannie said happily. “Umm, excuse me but its midnight already. The warden might come and check us so it would be better if you guys get to sleep earlier” I advised them slowly. “YAH! Meiji! What are you to give me such an advice? Remember, I’m the girl’s dorm leader here not you!” she replied madly. “Glassy girl..why don’t you just mind your own business. I think you’re just jealous of us for going to MARS concert, right?” Jannie interrupted. I just kept quiet and slowly went back to sleep. Then, couple of minutes, the warden suddenly opened our door, I think she saw them and she got mad at them while I was pretending asleep.

 

“Wow! That’s great Jiji!” Lizzy unnie exclaimed. “Ssshh! Why did you call me Jiji” I warned her. “Ehh…waeyo? Ohh, I know, only your boyfriend could call you by the name, right. Never mind, I understand MEIJI” she teased. “He is not my boyfriend. We’re just friends, okay. I just met him by accident…” I told everything about the dance class and how I met Kai to unnie and even my problem. “So, for this whole time, you’ve secretly go for dance class. I didn’t know a glassy girl like you love to dance. By the way, you shouldn’t keep this as a secret for yourself, I treated you like my little sister and as sister, we should share problems together” she said and hold my shoulder. I nodded and smiled. “Alright, from now on, I wouldn’t keep any secret from you, I promise”. “So about the job Mr. Kang offered you, when will you go?” she asked. “Umm, that. My ticket stated that it will be next tomorrow. But I haven’t packed my things yet”.  “Ohh, you poor thing. Here, take these for your pocket money. I hope it can help. You must accept it since I’m your official sister already” she took out her purse and gave me a huge sum of money. I can’t just disappoint her so I took the money and said, “Thank you unnie but you shouldn’t do this, you know. Don’t worry, I’ll pay you back once I got paid, okay”.