Chapter 13: Come on! Are you kidding me? Me?

Glassy Girl's Love

 

I got 2 and half hours sleep that day. I was not sleepy at all although I didn’t get enough sleep. I went out my room quietly. I could even hear the guys snore. While I have nothing to do, I prepared them breakfast, pancake with honey, hard boiled eggs, and hot teas to freshen them up. 9.46am sharp, Mr. Goh woke up the earliest among others. “Oh…Meiiji. You’re up! Wow, I could smell sweet honey from here” he said and walked closer to the dining table. “Good morning, Mr. Goh! Come and have a sit. Where’s others?” I asked. “Umm, I tried to wake them up but they wouldn’t listen. Why don’t you go and wake them up?”. “Waeyo?” I asked but I just headed straight to their room. I opened the door slowly. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I shouted so loudly, that they woke up! I closed the door hardly. “Mr. Goh!!” I called him madly. “What’s wrong?” he asked with his mouth full. “You didn’t tell me that they were shirtless…ahh…cheinchae, since I stay with you guys, my eyes are polluted too much already” I complaint and still covered my face.

 

 

No one PROV.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Meiji shouted as soon she saw them sleeping with only their boxers on. “Arghhh!! What?! What happened?!” Dongwoon called out surprised and widely awake. “I thought I was having a nightmare or what” he continued. “It just Meiji. I think she was shocked seeing our sleeping habit” Kiseop said. “This is why I didn’t want to sleep with you in a bed, you were hugging me tightly. Urggh, this is so embarrassing” Kai said to Dongwoon. “Come on, get up! Its almost 10am already. I wanted to go for a shopping later” Kiseop exclaimed and quickly went into the bathroom.

 

They went out shyly. “Good morning everyone!” Dongwoon greeted shyly. “Good morning! Come on guys. Take a seat. Meiji prepared this breakfast for us earlier. These pancakes were really tasty” Mr. Goh exclaimed. They all sat and ate their breakfast awkwardly. “Mr. Goh, since our schedule is free today, I wanted to go the mall for shopping” Kiseop suddenly break the silence. Mr. Goh nodded, “Alright, what about others?”. “We’re coming too!” Kai and Dongwoon both exclaimed. “If you both go, then Meiji should come too. She must not be left alone here. How’s that Meiji? Its that okay for you?”. Meiji nodded, “Yes, that would be great since I wanted to buy souvenirs for my family too” she replied. “This shopping would definitely be great!” Kiseop exclaimed. “But…the biggest problem is, you guys are MARS. The fan must recognized you guys if you didn’t disguised yourselves” Mr. Goh started to think worriedly.

 

“Mr. Goh is really damn crazy! Why must I wear this afro hair wig?” Dongwoon complaint while holding his fake beard. “Its really suite you the best! You have the western look, so no one would really know you, hurry up! Wear you glasses!” Kai told him before they enter the mall. Kai was simple as usual wear his cap and hoody, Kiseop was wearing a wig too but its more better than Dongwoon. While Meiji, she just simple and being herself. Mr. Goh followed them far behind and he hired some guards too, having an eye on them incased things goes worse.

 

 

Meiji(Your) PROV.

“Umm, Meiji. Why don’t you find yourself something to buy? Don’t worry, the bills are all on me” Mr. Goh offered me. “Ohh, really?” he nodded. “Thanks, Mr.Goh!” I said and quickly started to find something for me to bring home for my family later. The other boys were busying shopping among themselves.  I went to cap’s section, I really love cap and hat, I got many of my own collection back in Korea. WOW! There were so many patterns, then something caught my attention, at the top; green cap was just like calling me to buy it. I tried to reach it but couldn’t. I jumped as high as I could. Then, I gave up. Finally, I just choose the pink cap which kinda pretty too. I looked up some blouse too for my mum and t- shirt for my dad and not to forget Lizzy unnie, I get her a pretty brown bracelet. I went back to Mr. Goh, “Is this it? Wow, you get this much?” he asked shockingly. “Why? Is this too much? Sorry, maybe I should keep some of it?” I said worriedly. “No…no, I mean this is too little, I’m hoping for you to get more than this. Look at the other members” he said pointed them in different direction. I looked at each of them, their arms were already full with different clothes and fashions. Did they often buy this much?

 

We went to the cashier to pay for everything, Mr. Goh was paying for everything since he hold their credit card. I was shocked that someone had bought the green cap, all the clothes were separated into 4 different bags so no one confused. I saw Kai was holding the bag which has the green cap in it, its that his? “Let’s leave M. Goh behind, huh? What do you think?” Kai whispered to us without Mr. Goh noticed us. “Like last time?” Kiseop asked while smiling evilly. “Lets do it!” Dongwoon suddenly agreed. “YAH! Are you guys insane? Mr. Goh might get mad at us!” I tried to stop them. “Then, why don’t you stay with Mr. Goh behind. By the way, we’re not going to leave him behind here in the mall, we’re just get into the van earlier than him” Kai explained, sure he was really stubborn. “On the count of 1…2…3…go!!” Kiseop cried. Then, Kai was grabbing my hand again strongly and ran; just like the moment where the first time I met him. I looked back worriedly, Mr. Goh was finished sign the receipt and he noticed us, out of the blue, he was shouting, “Wait for me! Yah! Guys! MARS!! MARS!! Wait for me!”. The crowd started to notice and then we stopped. “Yah! Did Mr. Goh just called out MARS?” Dongwoon said nervously. “Guys, I this is really not a good idea! Look! All the girls started to take out their cameras and phones, we better continued run” Kiseop said. “Jiji, hurried cover yourself” Kai whispered. “Hey! Its Kiseop!! AHHHH!! Kiseop!! MARS!!!” a girl started to shout. Kiseop was surprise since she went closer to him to check out his face. “Hurry! Run!!” Dongwoon shouted. He ran too fast that his afro wig got off. He was leading us but then a group of fans started to block the mall entrance. We trapped! Fans started to shout, cameras started flashing here and there. I tried to get out from the crowd since I couldn’t see Kai and others again. I managed to get out from the mall but MARS still trapped inside, I could see Mr. Goh was helping them and there are many guards started to help. Suddenly, many girls came running toward my direction and knocked me down hardly, they went to join the crowd. Later, someone offered a hand to help, I looked up, he was almost the same tall as Kai, he was wearing a black cap and he looks Korean too. I took his offered. “Thanks” I thanked him but still clueless. “What happened in there?” he asked in a manly voice.

“Oh...there some famous celebrities in there” I replied. “I better get going now, thanks by the way, nice to meet someone who knows Korean here. Bye” I went off toward our van. “Wait!” I heard someone called but I didn’t take notice. I left the stranger behind without knowing his name.

Finally, all of them get into the van safely. “Ahh…this is really tiring. This is all Mr. Goh’s fault”  Dongwoon sighted. “Me? Why must be me?” Mr. Goh didn’t satisfy. “Why did you shout MARS out loud?” Kiseop asked him madly. “Waeyo? So what should I call you guys then?”. “You could have tried to catch up with us. Why can’t you run?” Kai said. “Yah! You think I have the energy like you guys, huh? By the way, who started this run away?” Mr. Goh asked seriously. Then, everyone including me, pointed at Kai.

 

After done teaching them, we went to the rehearsal studio again that night but only earlier than before, today was the last day of the rehearsal before the real concert start. They danced together with the dancers. I went to the corner and tried to copy some moves, honestly, the dance steps wasn’t that complicated because I’m good in copying others. This time, the girl dancers were told to wear high heels. I was having fun doing my own moves with their song, I was not shy because others were too busy with their rehearsals. By the way, its been a long time I didn’t entered dance class since I’m far away from home. Suddenly, the music stopped, I looked back, everyone gathered around in circle, I heard a girl scream in pain. I went closer, one of the girl dancer hurt her ankle while dancing. Ouch! It must be hurt. Mr. Goh checked her situation, “Problem!! Problem!! Huge problem!! She couldn’t dance, her ankle got swollen badly. We need other dancers!” Mr. Goh checked his phone worriedly and started to call someone, he was in need of a backup dancer. Poor Mr. Goh, he must be really tired managing everything for them, after another problem came out, came another one. “The agency were out of backup dancers. Arghhh…cheincha!”. Suddenly, Mr. Goh came out with the craziest plan, “I know! Meiji!! You’ll take her part. I saw you dance earlier, you are the one. Yes!! You!!”