Chapter 11: Save me!!!

Glassy Girl's Love

 

“Wow, you guys have been a good boy and good girl. Drake! GRAB THAT GIRL, SHE’S PRETTY USEFUL FOR US!! HURRY UP, WILL YOU!” the bus driver called. Drake came nearer and tried to take Meiji away. “Let me go!! Let me go!!” she shouted. I stood up, then suddenly I’ve got the power to punch him on his nose, he fell and I quickly grabbed Jiji’s arm, “Are you okay, Jiji?” I asked her and looked her in the eyes. “Don’t worry, I’m fine. Thanks, Kai” she replied but her face was still paled. “Kai!! WATCH OUT!!” I felt something hard fell on my head. I couldn’t see well, everything was too blurred. “Kai…kai…no!! Let me go!!” I heard Jiji’s voice then everything turned quiet.

 

 

Meiji(Your) Prov.

“Let me go!! Kai!! Kai!!” I shouted. I saw Kai was lying on the ground, fainted. “That’s what he got for me punching me the face!” the man named Drake said. He was holding my hands tightly, I struggled to escape but it was useless. Kai…please…wake up. Now, who would save me…please!

 

“Why did you hit him hard? I told you, don’t try to hurt him…you FOOL!” The bus driver got mad toward his men, Drake. “Sorry, sir. He punched me so hard till my nose is bleeding so I tried to calm him down” he replied. “Arghh! Its too late! Never mind, get his cell phone and tried to find his parents number, we’re going to call his parent next morning to discuss about the money, this is going to be really worthy” I heard he said. “Yah! What are you guys doing? Let-de him go!! You’ll be sorry for your doings!” I warned them with my legs and hands tied. Another man, he carried me and tied me by a tree far from them. “Ssshh…be quiet young lady” another man approached me. He strayed my hair smoothly. “You’re mine now” he whispered in my ear. “James! What the hell are you doing!! We’ve got something to plan” the bus driver called him. Before he goes, he covered my mouth with his scarf that he wore. It really smells. I was tied leaning against the tree, away from them, about 20 meters away. I saw Kai was carried by the two guys and he was tied too. He awake! He tried to fight back but couldn’t.

 

I think its been more than an hour. I starred at the skies hopelessly, couldn’t think what would happen next. I saw Kai was brought back into the bus by the bus driver and one of his men called Drake. I turned around and I was surprised to see a man was standing in front of me, it’s the man called James. He lowered his body and he touched my chin. “You know…the first time I saw you, I felt different. I realized I was mad because of your beauty. Here…let me took off your glasses” he slowly reached his hands on my glasses, I quickly turned my head. My tears started to roll down my cheeks. “Ohh…don’t cry. I won’t bite you…I was trying to get to know you closer” he said then out of my surprise he tried to kiss me on my lip. I finally kicked him hard on his sensitive part. “Ouch!!! Urghh!! You sure a wild one!! That’s more I like it!! Ouchh!!! Its really hurt” he cried in pain. “Hey James!! Are you okay?! What’s the hell is going on?!” his friend shouted loudly. “EVERYTHING IS FINE HERE! IT JUST SOME STUPID MOSQUITOES!” he lied. ‘EMMMPPHHHHH’ I tried to shout but failed.

 

Kai… please save me from this crazy beast…please someone…help me…mum…dad…save me!!! I didn’t want to be his victims…please anyone!

 

Suddenly, he untied my hands and legs. “Follow me, we’re going to a quieter place where there’s only be you and me” he pulled me hardly. “No!! Please!! Don’t!! Someone help me!!” I was too weak to shout. My asthma is back, I couldn’t breathe properly. He was pulling me more aggressively.

 

 

Kiseop’s Prov.

Be patient my friend, we’ll be there in no minutes….just please be patient…we’re coming!

 

“Are you sure this is the exactly the same as the picture?” our driver who picked us at the airport the other days, asked me. “Yes. I’m sure. Look!! The sign is exactly the same with the picture Kai sent to me” I exclaimed. I, Dongwoon, Mr. Goh and our driver were the only one came. We didn’t call the police because if we did call them, the media press would definitely come so it is better if things goes this way.

“There, I saw a yellow bus, its definitely them!! Hurry up! Dongwoon pointed. “Aisshh, if I knew this would happened, I’ll definitely wouldn’t gave them the permission to both of them. Oh God! Please…make sure they are okay!” Mr. Goh mumbled. 

 

“Let go off our friend!!!” I yelled. A man turned in surprise, “Look, all the members were here. Wow, this gonna be really fantastic. Get them!” he ordered. Our driver get closer, “Kiseop, go and save Kai…I’ll handle this big guy! GO!!” he said. I nodded and hurried entered the bus, Kai was tied on a pole in the bus, he struggle to loosen the tied. I helped him. “Where’s Jiji?!” he asked after I united him. “Jiji? We didn’t see her?” I replied and Kai suddenly ran off the bus.

 

Meiji(Your) Prov.

I heard noise from behind, I looked back. I couldn’t see clearly, but I knew that there were people who came to save us. “Oh no! Arghhh! Follow me! You’re coming with me!” James kept pulling me. “No!! No!!!  Let me go!!” I shouted weakly. “Help!! Someone!!! Help me!!”. Its too late, we were way too deep in the wood, its impossible for anyone to hear me. I cried so hard, “Sir…please…please…don’t do this to me…please” I begged him. He pushed me to the ground, I saw he his shirt. “Sorry, sweetheart. But today you would be just mine. Just mine!” he exclaimed madly. He tried to approach me closely. I couldn’t get on my feet. I crawl on the ground, tried to escape myself but I was too weak because of my asthma. He pulled both of my legs, and now…he’s trying to tear my t- shirt.

Mum…dad…I’m sorry for leaving you guys without goodbye…even if I leave you guys…please don’t forget about me…Kai…I’m sorry I treated you badly…I’m sorry I didn’t appreciate everything that you did too me…I mad at you just because of one reason…it just that…it just that…

 

I could feel half of my shirt was tore…I laid on the ground hopeless…I gave up, I couldn’t catch my breath anymore, I couldn’t feel anything…my eyes just starred in the wonderful skies…if only I could be with the stars…staying there freely near the moon where it would almost guide me…

 

 

Kai’s Prov.

I ran deeply into the woods because I heard her voice asking for help.

Jiji…please be alright…will you? I told you to just stay by my side…please be alright…I’m coming for you

There, I saw a pink neon color, it was her t-shirt. I saw the mad man was trying to taking control of her. I ran as fast as I could. “YOU MADLY MONSTER!! GET OFF OF HER!!” I punched him hard on his face. Then I grab a hard wood and beat him hard severely. I get on him and continued punched him hard until he fainted. But I couldn’t stop punching him because of his doings. His face was bleeding but he still could talk. “She was so beautiful, you’re late…I kissed her…you’re late…” he said weakly. He made my blood rised. I continued beat him.

“Kai! Stop it! He faint! Kai stop!!” I heard Kiseop’s voice behind me. Then, Dongwoon and him pulled me and tried to calm me down. “Kai! Calm down, its over… get back to your senses…its over” Dongwoon patted my back and hugged me. I could felt my eyes were watery. I went closer to Jiji, she laid on the ground looked lifeless. “Jiji…Jiji…wake up!! Yah!! Pabo!! Meiji yah!!” I shook her body hard. I felt her heart, its still pumping but It was too slow. I gave CPR on her repeatedly. “Meiji…Jiji!!” I called. “Yah…you guys…everything alright?” I heard Mr. Goh came. “Its Meiji…she…” Kiseop tried to explained.

Mr. Goh kneeled to the ground and tried to press her chess. “She’s breathless…hurried get her up, we’re taking her to the hospital , hurry!!” he shouted. Meiji…you’ll be alright…trust me…just…please…be strong…

 

Meiji was entered into the emergency ward. We were waiting outside nervously. Kiseop was hiding his face with a skarf, Dongwoon wore his hoody, while me? I wore my cap…we tried to cover our identity from being noticed by the public. All eyes were staring at us, do they know us?  “Guys…I think its better for us to wait in the van…” Mr. Goh whispered. “What about Meiji?” Dongwoon asked. “I’ll tell the doctor to inform me if there is any progress about her. Come on, let’s go. People started to notice us” Mr. Goh warned. “Mr. Goh, I stay” I exclaimed. “I’m the one who start it up so its better if I stay” I said. “Oh no, this is nobody fault. All of you guys are coming with me in the van. Don’t worry. I’m sure everything would be just find” he continued and patted my shoulder.

 

That day, we spent our night sleeping in the van. I couldn’t put myself to sleep. I couldn’t stop thinking about Meiji, I was worried sick about her. “Kai, you’re awake?” I turned and it was Kiseop. “I couldn’t sleep too after what had happened. Just relax, everything would be just fine, I’m sure she’s a strong girl” Kiseop said. Suddenly, there’s a knock on the window, I put open the screen down. It was the doctor!

“Are you Meiji’s guardian?” he asked in English. “No, we are her friends. How’s her condition, doctor? Is she alright?” I asked curiously. “She was lucky to send to this hospital because we have the special technology to help her, her asthma was really worse but we managed to overcome the problem, she still asleep maybe she would wake after hours, her hand was hurt too, it swollen badly. Did something bad happen to her?” the doctor asked. “She…she” I couldn’t think of any reason since we can’t tell what’s happening. “She fell from the stairs” Kiseop save me. “Oh…if that’s the case. Okay, then. You guys could visit her tomorrow, its better if she could have a rest by her own first” the doctor continued.