Chapter 3: The Tours Begin! Oh no!

Glassy Girl's Love

 

I’m in the washroom.I studied myself in the mirror and keep practice and practice, tried to thinking a way to greet them later.

Someone behind me and I looked back. “Lizy unnie! What on earth you’re doing here?”. “Waeyo? Can’t I go to the toilet? You look like you’re seeing a ghost” she looked in the mirror and took out a mascara from her mini bag. “I…I…I’m just too nervous! Please help me unnie. I regretting for choosing this job! Argghh, chein cha!” I hold hugged her tight. “Meiji ya, let me. What if people see us like? Just empty your mind okay and relax….breath in…1,2,3…breath out…breath in…” she demo. “You’re not helping me out here, aisshh” I walk out from the washroom. “MEIJI YAH! I just tried to help you out!” unnie voice disappeared behind me.

 

-Ting ding dong – Calling out for Ms. Meiji. I repeat, calling out for Ms. Meiji. Please come to the staffroom to meet Mr. Kang- Ting Ding Dong-

 

“Are you ready, Ms. Meiji? Today is a really important day so do your best to make our school proud. Make sure to treat them well, okay. Remember! I trust you!” Mr. Kang instructed me in front of the main entrance school. I nodded and arranged my glasses. Phew…be brave Meiji! You can do it. Fighting! I cheered myself up. After 15 minutes waiting, a huge black van parking in front of us. The driver opened his door and head to the front and help to opened the slide door. Soon, a crowd of girls tried to gathered around. The security of our school ran to help to control the situation. Why? Do these boys looks like artist or what? They’re not V.I.P or what. Tink! Now I know, our school’s girls never seen boys before, right? Since our school is only for girls. You’re smart Meiji…hehehe.

Now back to reality. One by one a boy came out from the van then some of them seem similar to me. I wonder… “Oppa! Oppa! You’re so cute! Oppa!” girls screaming tried to grab their attention. “Meiji! Meiji! Hurried greet them remember!” I nodded and hurriedly stand in front of the 8 guys. “Anyeonghaeseyo! Welcome to Girl’s Private School. My Name is Han Meiji and I’ll be your guide for today. Please cooperate with me. Thank you!” I bowed 90 degree and not forget to give a big smile.

“Welcome to our school! Hope you guys will have a great day here in our school. If you have any question, you can ask your guide, Ms. Meiji. Now, why don’t you guys introduce yourself” Mr. Kang gave a bright smile after ended his talk.

 

“Hello! I’m Doojun, the head prefect of Boy’s Private School. I’ll introduce them one by one, first…………then the other three boys on my left are Kiseop, Dongwoon and Kai” their leader introduced everyone.  Oh no, they’re the three new students from the dance class. I hope they will not recognized me, jaebal!  “Thanks. Now, Ms. Meiji, would you mind to show our school to them?” Mr. Kang starred me in the eye, its his signal.  “Ye, Mr. Kang. Now gentlemen, please follow me” I can’t believe I once again lead people. As I walk passed the girl crowd, some girl started to gossiping about me “Ahhh…I’m so jealous. Why must it be her? She has no look at all”.  “I think she seduced Mr. Kang” another girl said. I don’t care and just walk off. In my mind right now, I just hope that Kai would not recognize me since I’m wearing my glasses. Because, usually during dancing class- a cap & without glasses is a must for me.

I just walk ahead and explained the name of each corridor to them. There’s a person who liked to ask such stupid question and its make me really annoyed. For example, ‘Does boy’s toilet exist in this school?’  ‘Can we talk to the girl students?’  and etc.  I remembered unnie Lizy and Mr. Kang’s words BE NICE and PLEASE TAKE CARE OF OUR SCHOOL’ NAME. Suddenly, “Please excuse us for a moment, we need to go to the toilet” the leader, Doojun said.  “All of you guys?!......okay. Just walk straight and turn left. You’ll see the sign” I explained. Seriously, do they actually trying to play trick on me? Come on, I’m just a girl trying to find money….

I just couldn’t believe my eye, they actually went to the washroom together. Their bladder must be full. While waiting for them, I took out my English Novel cause later our english’s teacher would ask us read one by one. You know, I’m not really good in English. I leaned my body towards the wall. I waited for almost more than 5 minutes. Gosh! What took them so long? I continued focus on my reading then suddenly someone grabbed my book. “Yah!! Give back….” I stopped. Its Kai. No! What should I do?

“So…you really think I could not recognized you, huh?” while flipping the pages of my novel. “Uhh…” I could not feel any word at this time. Later, all the boys get out from the washroom. I quickly snatched my book from him and he shocked.  “Now, since you guys done. Let me show your classroom” I said and started to lead them. Actually, I didn’t know which classroom they will enter. Mr. Kang haven’t inform me yet so I took out my phone and texted him. Since I’m the guide, the principle has given me the permission so that if I have any problem, I could ask help.

-puing-  I read the message.

 

I thought I’ve told you…all of them will

be the same class with you since your class has

the fewest students. Don’t forget to TREAT THEM WELL!

Fighting!

P/s: Don’t let me down!

 

Great! Now they’re the same class with me. How am I going to focus in class if girls giggling here and there and try to flirt them. Moreover, semester exam is getting nearer.  “Gentlemen, this way” I walked faster, then, one started to shout at me told me to slow down, “Excuse me, would you mind to slow down. We’re not going to harm you anyway” then they started make  ‘guy laugh’. I apologized and slow down my steps.

 

After 5 minutes walks, I knocked the door of my class and slide it open.  All the focused looks on the whiteboard now disappeared on every girl’s face and replaced with a huge smile on their face. Luckily, Mr. Kang was in the class so the rest of the jobs were on him. Mr. Kang smiled at me and said “Thanks Ms. Meiji. You may take your seat right now”. I bowed to the guys and walked towards my seat.

“Alright gentlemen, I’ve prepared your seats already. You free to choose your seat. Now, come in. Don’t be shy” Mr. Kang told them. It’s obvious our class has the lowest number of students because only students who are top 15 are only in this class. So, include the exchange student, altogether is 23 students. I hope Mr. Kang wouldn’t feel burden. As they entered and tried to take their seat, “Hi, I’m Choi Haerim” acting cute. I flipped the pages to find the right topic. I quickly wrote down the notes and tips written by Mr. Kang on the whiteboard for my reference. I heard someone pulled empty chairs on my right- left- behind me. I have a look wonder who it could be. On my right- I saw his nametag, Dongwoon. Behind me a guy name Kiseop. Finally, I looked at my right- its…its KAI. He gave me a smile. “Anyeong”. He took out his books from his bag- calculator, pen, geometry sets. Wow, I didn’t thought that he loves learning too. I mean, just look at his face it just so…so…ahh whatever.

 

At the evening, I was absolutely free and its my time to sneak out. I climbed the wall carefully and jumped. But then, I think I fell on someone. My face was touching his chest. Oh no! I get up quickly and arranged my uniform and glasses. “Yah! What the are you doing?” he slowly looked up and then into my eyes. OMO! Its him, “Kai, i..i…didn’t know its you. I’m really sorry. Are you alright?” I tried to help him.  “Ms. Meiji? Or should I say Jiji? What are you doing here? Haaa…you tried to escape huh?” he smiled. “Yah…what are talking….what about you then? You tried to escape too, right?” I talked back then I looked down again, didn’t brave to look in his eye. Before he could answer, I ran to get away from him. I think the best way, is just to shut my mouth. I walked really quickly towards the dance class. I turned to a block, before, I took a slight peep wonder if he’s following me. Great! No one’s behind. I change into my dance shirt as usually, no glasses and just with a cap. I kept my uniform in my backpack and hide it at back entrance near a huge dustbin. As I enter, Kai was already in there, stretching before lesson start. Surprisingly, Dongwoon and Kiseop were in there too. How did they enter? Mrs. Jang called out and told us to practice a new song which was Mama- Exo K.  She instructed us to perform to the front one by one. Kiseop was the first one to be called. His moves were so great and his spin was perfect. Then, its Kai turn. As soon the music started, it just like every part of his body were dancing. I was admired by his dance. His dance were just like so meaningful. Mrs. Jang was very proud of him and told him “ I should entered your name in a competition one day”. Next up is my turn. I wanted to show my dance skill to everyone and it doesn’t mean that a guy’s song, I can’t dance well. Music start 1…2…3….at the end, every eyes were on me and I felt embarrassed, did I do mistake? Everyone silence for more than 5 seconds. Suddenly, Mrs. Jang applaud and so as the others. “Jiji…Jiji…I never thought that you’re so talented. I wonder why you didn’t spread out your wings before. Your moves were really…what’s that word again, hmmm….bom…bombastic. Yeah, I really like the way you choreograph it. Well done!” she said and stared to cross her arms again. I can’t believe that I actually impressed her. Wow! “Thank you, Mrs. Jang” I bowed.

 

As usual, I would leave the dance class before end. I creep through the back entrance. I tried to search for my bag pack but it’s GONE! I’m sure that I kept here before. “Where’s my bag? Did a beggar just came by or did someone stole it? Argghh, chein cha. How am I going to back like this? My uniform was in there? Otteokkae….” I gave up and lean against the wall. My tears started to roll down my cheek. All my important things were in there- my glasses, my purse. Suddenly, someone hold my shoulder. I didn’t care, I cried eve harder.  “Excuse Miss, did you looking for this?” I heard a man voice. I slowly looked at the bag he holds. ITS MY BAG! I grabbed it and hugged it tightly.  “Yes! Thank you” I took it and ran again to another block to change myself. I didn’t got a chance to look his face because I was so excited but, by the way I did say thank you. After changed, I walk down the block calmly. I head footsteps trying to catch me.  “Hey Jiji! Wait up!” a voice called.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

********************************************Please comment and subscribe! BTW, sorry for some typing error***********************