CHAPTER 1: Just Intro of My Life

Glassy Girl's Love

 

“Meiji ya! Move over your head. You’re blocking my view” someone shouted at me, it was Haerim ‘The Girl Who Rule the Girl’s Hostel”. For your information, I’m studying in Girl Private High School in Seoul. I was brought her by my aunt, who owns this school. She told my parent that she would responsible for me since my parent are so poor and can’t afford my studies and I was forced to follow my aunt- she’s really rich. Today, it’s the first night after a long term school’s holiday. And since it’s the first day, we don’t have to study for prep time. It just so bored watching TV with these girls. DUH- drama, why does it so interesting?

 

I went out from the Media Room to my room which I shared with couple of girls which I really don’t close with. You know, I’m not good in making friends- it just because I was so shy. Since the first year I studied here, most the student called me Glassy Girl, which because I’m the girl who’re wearing glasses and a girl who loves to read books and solve Math’s problem. Why do people think it was a weird things to do? Its natural right for a person who loves to study, isn’t?

 

Next day...

I was the first person who wakes up early in the morning every day and that’s why I become the ‘alarm girl’ who in charge in waking up every girls in the dorm. Just imagine- 75% of the girls would throw things at me-pushed the door towards me- shouted at me, and sometimes the warden would felt sorry for me and ask me to quit this job but I wouldn’t, every day I do this I would get 5000won for waking the girls up. The money I would keep in my piggy banks. That would be enough for paying my dance class.

For taking this class- it’s my very huge secret and even my parents and my aunt didn’t know about this. Every day except for Saturday and Sunday, in the evening, I would sneak out since it just a few blocks from my dorm. I just really love dancing.

 

“Good morning everyone” Mr. Kang enters the class and he is our Math teacher. I love his class.

“Good morning Mr. Kang” everyone greeted. “Now, I wanted you girls to forget all about your holiday and make it as a history because today I wanted you girls to get ready for Math quiz” he explained while cleaning his glasses. “Yes! Mr. Kang!” I yelled loudly, then, everyone are looking at me with their she-is-really-annoying looks. I looked down. “It seems that you’re so excited Ms. Meiji. I bet you learned Math during the holiday. Good work! Everyone…you should make Meiji as an example. I like her style” he patted my back and walked away. “Aisshh…chin chae…such a show off” I heard someone beside me mumbled.

 

- After an hour-

“Tomorrow, I got an important announcement to make and be sure no one escapes my class. I bet that this would be good news for you girls. Thank you, class” he make his way out. “What could be the good news…hmm, I wonder” girls started to talk and squealed, gossiping since the teacher away.

After all the class finished, I took out my jacket from my back and wears my hat and hurriedly go to the back of the school. I hope that I would not late for the dance class. On my way, “YAH, Glassy Girl! Where are you heading to?”, I heard a girl voice. Oh no! Kim Haerim. “Nothing, Ms. Han(my aunt- the school’s principle) told me to tell the school’s gardener to clean up the school’s garden, th..thats all” I replied.

“Ahh…what ever. Let’s go girl. It just a waste of time talking to a dorky girl like her” she and her gang carried their feet away. “Feewww, it was so closed” I was so relieved that I could think of something.

 

Before I enter the class, I changed my outfit, wearing sweat pants and t-shirt,I took out my glasses and wear contact lense, I put my uniforms in my bag and hurriedly using the back door so that no one would notice me. “Jiji! You’re late!” its Mrs. Jang, she caught me. Jiji is my fake name. I just could not tell my real name to Mrs. Jang or else I’m would be in deep trouble. “I’m sorry, I was ju…” I stopped. “Now! 30 push up. Do it now!” she commands. “Ye, Mrs. Jang” I really hate push up. While I doing my push up, I secretly look up, Mrs. Jang is teaching some dancing move to her students. Its quite a surprise, before, she only had just 8 students include me but now it turned out to be 11. Who could be the new students? 25…26…27…..30…I’m all done. Mrs Jang ordered me to get in the groups to start practice. Closer view, I could see there are 3 guys which at the front line, I bet there were the new students. I continued my practice and just stayed focus. After few hours of practice, finally the Mrs. Jang wanted to introduce the new students to us. Unfortunately I do not have much time cause I’m going got caught if the school found out that I was escaped. I crept through the back door and hurriedly walk to my school.

 

As I enter my room, I closed the door behind me. Suddenly, a bunch of clothes were thrown on me. “Glassy! As usual, wash our uniforms before tomorrow and make sure the colour doesn’t went off” one of my roommate, Jannie, ordered me to. I was forced to because since she and her friend get me paid so it’s kinda okay for me. I was used with the situation people treated me, I thought it’s the better way to me to get along with other girls rather than ignored them. Right? My aunt doesn’t seem to care my personal’s life because, what is important for her is that as long I get high grades in my studies, that’s all matter. Before I went to sleep, I would read my novel that my mom gave me during my 16th birthday last year but I didn’t have time to read it but when she heard about it, she said that I should appreciate her gift so I started reading the book this year. The novel is too romantic and it annoyed me sometimes, but I could say it was kinda interesting too. I just wonder sometime, how can we know if we fall in love?

 

 

 

 

 

 

**************************************Please comment and subscribe! Tq******************************