Chapter 10: My worst!

Glassy Girl's Love

 

The taxi parked in front of Jahee’s mansion. “Thanks sir!” Florence exclaimed. “Let us walk from here” Jahee said. We were standing in front of her mansion’s gate and it’s a little far. Her security opened the  little gate for us. We entered. “Let’s have a race from here okay. The person whose last would be a loser…I,2,3…!!” the both ran. I was too lazy to run so its better that I just walk. I saw they entered the house already without waiting for me. Oh gosh!

 

 

Kai’s PROV.

I was sitting on a couch in the living room tried to get some rest while watching TV. Then I heard the door opened, I got up because the door was locked. I took the door remote to unlock it.  “KAI OPPA!! You’re back!!” she ran and hugged me. “Oh pinky. Where had you’ve gone? I was waiting for you so long” I told her and smiled. “I was hanging out with my friend. You know, I really miss you. You told me through the phone that you would come to visit often but you lied” she mumbled while looking down. “Ohh…I’m really sorry Jahee ya. I was really busy with my school and my concert too. Would you forgive me, hmm?” I lowered my body and put both of my hand on her shoulder. “O…ookay. Only this time. Oh! I almost forgot. This is my best friend, remember. I introduced her while in the video call” she introduced her. I smiled and shack her hand. “Hi oppa. Nice to meet you, I’m Florence but you can call me Flo” she said in Korean. Her Korean was really good. “You must be mixed blood right?” I asked. “Yes, you right, my mum is Korean” she replied sweetly. “Come on, you guys must be hungry, right?” I asked them. “Let’s eat!” I continued. “Wait! I haven’t introduced you my other friend yet? I think she is still outside” Jahee went out and dragged someone in. She looks really familiar. “Yah, Jahee. What’s the fuss? I haven’t take off my sandal yet” she complaint but Jahee still dragged her in. “Come on. I wanted introduce you to my brother” Jahee told. She slowly looked up. Its Meiji!  “YOU!!” we both exclaimed. “Why are you here?” Jiji asked me with shocked. “Wait! You guys knew each other?” Florence asked. “Yes!!” Jiji and I exclaimed again. Then,  Jahee tried to teased me, “Wow…its look like in the drama that we used to see”. “Yeah, I agree. It just like I see it live” Florence replied her. “Guys, stop it…” I told them.

I turned back to Meiji who was still standing by Jahee side. “Why are you here? I thought you was still in the hotel room” I asked her.

 

 

Your(Meiji) PROV.

“She’s here because I brought her. She’s my new unnie” Jahee answered Kai’s question for me. “Wait…you said that unnie was staying in a hotel room…how did you know?” Jahee starred at me then Kai. “No…its not what you think. I’ll explain to you soon” I told her. Then, I saw Mdm. Kim came and joined the conversation, “What’s the fuss? Ohh…look! Jiji’s here. Hello Jiji”. “Mum…how did you know her? When did you guys meet?” Kai’s asked. So, Mdm. Kim was Kai’s mother and Jahee was his sister? What in the world is happening? I can’t believe I bumped with all of his family. “I’ll tell you later. It’s a long story. By the way, Jiji is such a good girl. Come Jiji, joined us for tea time” Mdm. Kim pleasured. “Uh…okay…thanks Mdm. Kim” I replied. “Jiji, I told you to call me auntie, don’t I?” she reminded me. “Oh, Mdm…I mean auntie, I really forgot about that” I replied. Mdm. Kim walked to the dining room. Kai approached me slowly. “Tell me. Did you really plan this?” he asked. His question was really annoyed me. “No…” I couldn’t reply because Jahee pulled my hand. “Come unnie, mum’s calling” she said.

 

“Mum, did you prepare this all by yourself? Wow, its been a long time you didn’t make us Kimchi stu” Jahee said happily. “Yes…help yourself Florence, Jiji” Mdm. Kim smiled. “Mum, why didn’t oppa join us?” Jahee asked while enjoying her food. “Your brother ate earlier before you guys came. He was eating all alone” her mum replied. “Auntie, your kimchi is so delicious, I really love it, it just like my mum made for me” Flo announced. “Is it? Then, I could be your fake mum then” Mdm. Kim joked.  Everyone’s laughing.

This tea- time was really different; it just seems like dinner for me. I really had a good meal. Now, I really miss my mum’s kimchi. Oh, mum…I just wish I could eat your home-made kimchi right now. How are you mum?

 

After done eating, we’re having tea in Mdm. Kim’s garden. Its really beautiful, there were red and white roses, and also purple orchid decorated the yard. I could see a small pond too with water lily in it. If this is my home, wow. I looked at my watch, oh no! its really late! “Auntie…” I called. “Yes, sweetie. What is it?” she looked at me. “I’m really sorry but I’ve to go, its been more than an hour already. I really wanted to spend time with you guys here but I’ve got unfinished job” I explained. “Oh really. Okay then. Thanks for coming, if you have free time again, please be free to come, okay?” she told me. “Uh, yes. Thanks for the meal” I thanked her and leave. “Unnie!” I looked back, its Jahee. “Bye! Come again by next time, okay!” she shouted. I smiled and leaved.

 

I was already out of the mansion. I walked by foot since I couldn’t see any taxi passes by. This time, I was definitely late. Mr. Goh must be really being mad at me right now. Finally, I saw a bus stand. Thanks God.

I waited there for a bus to come. After couple of minutes, a yellow bus arrived. I hope in and took a seat at the back seat. The bus was about to accelerate then suddenly stopped, a man wearing a red hood and a cap was entering and he was walking straight to me. Now what?! No more strangers, jaebal!

I closed my eyes tightly but I could felt he was seating next to me. “Anyeong” he greeted. Oh, this is strange. The stranger knows how to talk Korean. I opened my eyes slowly and took a peak, “Kai?”.

“Yes, I’m Kai. You must think I was a stranger, don’t you?” he said. Ehh, how did he know what’s my mind is thinking about. “Uh…umm…no. I closed my eyes because I was too sleepy, that’s all” I lied and sat little away from him. “My mum had told me everything. Don’t you think this is faith? You’ve met me, you’re here in London, MARS personal teacher, then you even met my family” he said. “Faith? I’m not really believe in faith, it just a coincident” I denied.  The situation later was really awkward; we didn’t talk to each other. Kai wore his headphone, hearing music while me, I felt really worried about this whole ride, and it took so long to reach the city. Then I realized, every building that I saw were really different from before. Where was this bus taking us? I looked around, the only passenger were left was just me and Kai. I was so scared so I called Kai’s name, “Kai…Kai…Kai” I whispered but he wasn’t listening, he closes his eyes and humming, still listening to music. I sat nearer to him and slowly tried to take off his headphone, he was shocked and he looked at my eyes. “Jiji? What’s wrong?” he asked in a low voice. “Do you know where we are now? It seems that we went the wrong way. Look, the whole building we passed was totally different and the only passenger left was us” I whispered. Then he sat straight and looked outside the window, I was surprised to see what he is doing. He captured pictures and even video. “What are you doing? Its no time to take picture nor video in this situation. Look at the time its really late at the moment” I told him and sat nearer to him. “I’m sure we took the right bus, the bus number was correct but…the driver, he’s strange, why he didn’t wear his uniform?” he whispered.

 

 

Kai’s PROV.

I saw Jiji’s face was so paled, she must be scared since its her first time away from home. I was curious about the bus driver, why didn’t he wear his uniform? “Sir, May I asked? Isn’t we’re on the wrong way, the city was on the other junction” I tried to talk to him in English. “Oh no young man, this is a right way. Its absolutely the right way to the new city” he replied. I saw his expression in the front mirror, he was smiling. This gave me a bad feeling, a really bad one. We’re kidnapped by the bus driver. I slowly sat and hold Jiji’s hand. “Jiji, I’ve got bad feeling about this, but please, don’t panic. If anything happen, just stay by my side and hold my hand, I’ll guarantee everything would be fine” I said to her. “Kai…can you tell me what’s happening? Please, I hope we’re on the right way. I just wanted be back to the hotel right now. Look…look at the time, its almost 7. Its getting darker” she said worriedly. “Just relax okay. We’ll wait and see where the bus is taking us” I tried to comfort her but I know it won’t use. Then, I continued to take more pictures using the night mode, thanks for the modern device now days. I captured some picture secretly to avoid the driver know what I’m doing. I even captured a sign board. The bus driver leads us into the woods; I knew it, something bad would happen. “Look, I know this is not the right way. The road was too bumpy…I never saw a bus entered the woods before…I…” I put my finger on her lip to stop her, she was sweating too much. I know her better, it things gone worse, she would get her asthma back and it would be hard for her to breathe. Suddenly, the bus stopped. “Sir, where are you taking us? I knew this was not the right way! Don’t try to fool us! Get us out right now or else I’ll call the police” I warned the driver. The bus driver got up and was standing in front facing us, “Relax, this is the right place, the new city. Welcome!” he said and laughed in his evil tone. “By the way, there’s no signal here. Go on, call the police. Or…you could shout but no one would hear you. You know why?...its because we’re far deep in the woods” he laughed again. Then, he took out a walkie talkie, “Hey James, i’ve got a good news for ya, I’ve caught one of the MARS member and there is a girl too, both were foreign.  Get Drake too…it gonna be a bit struggling here later…over…” I heard him talking. “Finally, my planned is a success. You guys should behave yourself or else…” he showed his killing sign. “Hey You!! Get us-hh out right-de now!” Jiji shouted with her Korean slang. “Be calm, young lady. This game was about to start, you wouldn’t want to waste this game right?” he said and winked at her. Soon, he got out from the bus. He locked us from the outside.

 

“Jiji, are you okay?” I looked at her worriedly. I saw her, she tried to catch her breath. Wait! I looked around, all the windows were locked and there were not enough air for us both to breath. My eyes tried to search for something useful to breakdown the glass, then, I saw an emergency axe were prepared at the front. Her hands were both holding her chest.  “Wait here” I told her. I hurriedly to the front tried to take the axe, but I was too late…the bus driver are coming, he was not alone, there were two men behind him, they bring along a long rope with them. I couldn’t think I could fight them since they were way toO big and stronger than me. The bus driver unlocked the bus and I was pretend to seat calm next to Jiji, trying to figure out something.

 

I was lucky because before we entered the woods; I’ve texted Kiseop and even gave him some pictures. I told him not to tell the media or else MARS would be in deep trouble.