Warfare

U-Know Time

"Yo-You love him?" Himchan mustered the courage to ask.

B-Bomb averted his slitted eyes toward the Calitos Vampire.
"Yes. "

"If you love him so much, make him a vampire." The king reproached.

B-Bomb responded to the kings comment, not with words, but with a punch to the face.

The other vampires realized this would evolve to a full blown battle.
Yongguk was the first to react and sharply elbowed the attendant behind him.
The others followed suit and broke free of the attendants behind them.
The two hunters of the pack, Jongup and and P.O attacked the few surrounding vampires, Jongup being ruthless, and P.O, being the strategic hunter he is, plotted his movements.
The other Vampires sprinted to B-Bomb's side to aid him in mauling the beaten down king.
All eyes were slitted at this point.
As the king was being attacked by 4 different class vampires, two attendants managed to stealthily sneak away to signal the rest of the 980 vampires to help the king.

The Hydrius And Gaios vampires tended to the others with the king, after they hammered and thrashed everyone in the room.

The Rebellious Sicks pounded fearlessly on the king.
Using no powers. Just fists.
And as they completed their rule over the king, leaving him on the floor bleeding and gasping, they all stood up and high fived each other. what's been wanted for so long, has finally been done.

But when the six turned around, they faced a sea of vampires.

One vampire cracked his knuckles.
"We've been waiting for this for so long." He said.


As those words were uttered, a painting on the right started to shake vigorously, to the point where the vampire that cracked his knuckles took notice and as he turned his head, his face and the painting met, driving the other to the left wall. Kinda like a slap. (kekeke)
Himchans telekinesis sparked the start of this war.

All the vampires that gathered rushed toward the outcasts, Piratos firing their flames as the Gaios blocked the exits with the concrete ground.
One vampire managed to transform into the Piratos lion. He sprinted toward Himchan and dug his claws into the Calitos. the lions massive weight pinned Himchan to the ground, making him unable to move, and breaking his right arm in the process.
Himchan screamed at the weighty, bloody and relentless pain.
The lion raised one bloody paw and scratched Himchans face. He roared violently and dove in to bite when he was pushed out the way by another animal. The Gaios transformation.
A liger, Jongup was the new opponent of the vicious lion.

As Himchan struggled to rise, B-Bomb was flung against the concrete foundation leaving his body imprint on the wall.

He groaned at the pain but quickly recovered and dove towards the vampire responsible for the shooting pain throughout his body.
B-Bomb slammed into the fellow Nyxrios vampire and both were thrown towards an isolated area.

Both stood up in distress as the other Nyxrios vampire seethed.

"Why don't you finish what you ing started? You know you can't be with a human."

"You like being a vampire? I'm not about to turn someone I love into something I hate!" B-Bomb yelled.
He stood there, being surrounded by darkness. A sign of his anger.

As the opaque light surrounded the vampire, something strange and unheard of began, the darkness around B-Bomb illuminated.
Draining the somber darkness encompassing the Nyxrios and turning into a radiant light.

B-Bomb couldn't comprehend what was occurring.
The opposing Nyxrios couldn't stand the light. He shielded his eyes with his arms, but that didn't stop the vampire from being blinded.
B-Bomb stood there, putting his hands through the light.
It burned.
B-Bomb smirked. He aimed one hand at the other kneeling blood er,
The ray of light followed his aim at the target and ran straight toward him. The vigor of the light was too great for B-Bomb to handle. He was pushed back until the wall blocked any more movement.
The other vampire was blown to the opposing wall, skin and flesh burned to a crisp.
As the light slowly drained away, B-Bomb was worn out, and distressed. He was weary, but able to walk away and help his friends. Satisfied with the conclusion of his battle.


As he finished his battle, Ukwon created an air wave powerful enough to knock every other vampire off balance.
It gave them enough time to break for an exit, though the entrances were blocked off by slabs of earth.
As they ran toward the closed off door, Jongup, still a liger, jumped off his hind legs and used his excessive amount of strength to tear through the concrete ground covering the pathway out.
It didn't take long, though Jongups claws broke off in the process.
Himchan was riding on Yongguks back, who previously turned into a lion to fend off other aggressive vampires.
The Rebellious Sicks trudged out of the castle at high speed. They snuck into an isolated park where Himchan rolled off of Yongguk's back and dropped to the ground.
Yongguk and Jongup transformed back and fell back on some neighboring trees, breathing heavily.

U-kwon tried to tend to Jongup's ravaged hands, and P.O drenched and cleaned Himchan's many infected wounds in an effort to ease his discomfort.

"What...do we....do?" B-Bomb gasped.

"We need somewhere to stay, somewhere the others will never think to look." P.O spoke up.

Himchan smirked and sat up groggily.
"I know where we can go."