Stolen

U-Know Time

"JONG UP, GET THE OUTSIDE." Himchan yelled at the sight of Jong Up’s bloody fangs and exposed body. He threw his clothes at him and pulled him by his ear as Jong Up quickly and hastily wiggled into his pants while being dragged down the stairs into the night.

Himchan swung the door open but quietly shut it so as not to wake anyone. Jong Up threw his shirt on and stared expectantly at his seething hyung.

"WHAT THE HAPPENED BACK THERE, IF YOU TWO WERE JUST DOING IT, THAT WOULD BE FINE, BUT NO, YOU BIT HIM. , JONG UP DO YOU KNOW HOW SERIOUS THIS IS!!??" Himchan screamed his lungs out.

"WHY DID YOU EVEN WALK IN!?" Jong Up buttoned his shirt.

"EXCUSE ME, BUT AS GUARD FOR THE NIGHT I WAS MAKING ROUNDS. I WAS EXPECTING TO HEAR MOANS FROM B-BOMBS ROOM, NOT YOURS!"

Jong Up had his own ranting to do.

"OH, SO YOU BLOW UP AT ME FOR DOING IT, BUT WHEN B-BOMB DOES IT THREE TIMES HE GETS AWAY WITH JUST A WARNING!? IS IT BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE OLDER!? IS THAT WHY!? HUH? BUT WHEN I DO IT, IT'S A ING SIN!"

As the two fought, P.O heard the raised voices and pissed tones. He groggily rose from his shared bed and made his way downstairs. He cracked the front door open only the slightest bit. He could make out Himchan and Jong Up in a fairly heated argument. He stayed inside so as to not anger them anymore. He could make out the words 'Zelo' and 'bit'.

"What? Did Jong Up bite Zelo?? He defiled his perfect skin??" Himchan wasn't the only furious one anymore. Just as P.O was about to make a grand entrance, Himchan stormed back inside, not even bothering to notice the hunters presence.

P.O walked his way outside to his fellow vampire. Jong Up stood there throwing his arms up in defeat mumbling under his breath.

"Jong Up? What happened?" P.O asked quietly, trying to understand the situation.

"He's just pissed that me and Zelo had and I bit him. It was a ing quickie! Not even 10 seconds!" Jong Up tried to conceal his anger.

Jong Up turned back around to P.O, only to be punched in the face, flinging him to the nearest tree. His back hit the tree leaving an indentation of Jong Up’s upper back on the dark wood of the tree.

"HOW THE CAN YOU HURT HIM LIKE THAT? YOU GUYS ARE BABIES! WHAT THE WERE YOU THINKING!? HIS BLOOD ISN'T YOURS TO TASTE!" P.O screamed.

 

~~~

 

The Calitos stomped up the stairs, following the path to Yongguk’s room. He violently opened the door and shook Yongguk awake.

"What?" Yongguk said grabbing the covers that Youngjae was hogging, annoyed at the sudden intrusion.

"Get up, we have some kicking to do!" Himchan softly yelled.

"Whose?" Yongguk stood, ruffling his hair.

"What are you talking about?" Youngjae questioned, awakened by the faint yelling outside and in his room.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep." Himchan demanded angrily as he heard the voices from outside. His eyes turned from normal red to slitted blood red.

Yongguk heard the yelling and distinguished the voices to be P.O and Jong Up. Both vampires rushed down the stairs, leaving Youngjae with the thought of both their red eyes.

 

~~~

 

"Stop! Stop it!" Zelo yelled, approaching the two hunters.

Jong Up was bleeding from his mouth as P.O was bleeding from his nose. Both boys were already banged up in their short amount of fight time. They threw punches left and right, P.O mixed in a couple of uppercuts as Jong Up started swinging relentlessly.

"Stop!! please!!" Zelo begged witnessing the cruel fight between the friends. He got on his knees, hands gripping the grass as he pleaded. "Stop Jong Up! I'm sorry! Please don't do this!!" Zelo screeched.

Zelo's words had no effect on the boys, they were determined to draw more blood than what's been given.

"You see what you do!" P.O hollered."He's begging for you stop! You're lucky we're not around water or I would've drowned your and never looked back!" P.O spat the insult angering the Gaios further.

"Guess what waterboy! I have as much earth as I need to bury your to the core and listen to you burn!" Jong Up shouted ready to stay true to his statement. "We're in my domain!" Jong Up yelled.

"Enough! Both of you!" Yongguk yelled "I'll be the one burning anyone's asses, you understand?! P.O, Get the up stairs and clean yourself!" Yongguk demanded. "You." He pointed at Jong Up. "You stay here. I'll deal with your sorry when I come back. Don't ing move, got it!?" Yongguk threatened.

Jong Up nodded and watched as Himchan took P.O inside, caring to him as if this were all Jong Up’s fault. He crossed his arms. He was fed up with the unfair treatment just because he's the youngest.

 

~~~

 

"Explain to me how the this happened." Yongguk stared at Himchan, leaving P.O to wash himself up in the bathroom behind them. The faucet and Himchan quietly explained what happened to their leader.

"I was walking around, checking everyone's rooms, ya know, a routine check. Everyone's doors but Jong Up’s was closed and the lights were on. I knew Jong Up took a shower so I went to the door to check on him..." Himchan paused.

"Ya? And?" Yongguk edged him, a bit of annoyance and impatience in his tone.

"I...I heard Zelo." Himchan stared at his leader. He knows Yongguk won't take their youngest vampire having with his friends youngest all too well. Jong Up is like a son to Yongguk.

"He...he was .." Himchan waited for the response.

Nothing.

"...I...I peaked through the crack," Himchan continued. "And I saw Jong Up pinning Zelo against the wall..his head was on the left side of Zelos neck..so at first I thought they were necking...oh...and...they were both ..." Himchan paused again. He stared at Yongguk. Straight faced and tense. He continued. "So I thought they just finished having ...I'm not sure if they really did or not...but when I kicked the door open yelling at him, I saw his fangs were out, overgrown, and bloody..." Himchan finished.

Yongguk sighed and looked to his left. P.O walked out of the bathroom with only a few somewhat deep clean cuts on his face.

"And what happened with you?" Yongguk wasn't asking. He was demanding.

"He..." P.O took a breath. "He told me...bluntly...that he had with Zelo and that he bit him...So I lost it and punched him. Jack deserves a better beating." P.O angered himself.

"He will. Don't worry." Yongguk promised. "That doesn't mean your expunged from anything." He threatened again. "Get your back to sleep. I'll decide your punishment in the morning." He ordered.

P.O walked to his shared room, Himchan followed making sure everyone was still asleep. He checked in on Youngjae who seemed to have vanished from his bed.

~~~

 

"I'm sorry Zelo." Jong Up apologized, sitting in front of a tree.

Zelo got to his feet and brushed the stains from the dirt off.

"He seemed pretty mad." Zelo said, thinking back at Yongguk's scolding, trying to avoid an awkward situation. "Have you ever been in trouble with him before?" Zelo worried.

"No." Jong Up quickly dismissed the conversation, he doesn't want to think about what might happen.

"Oh.." Zelo quietly sighed. He looked around the scenery. One side of the trees, the left, were burned or singed, the other prospered with life. He stared intently at the sight. It was seemed to glow at night. He heard the rustling of leaves and twigs snapping.

"Do you hear that?" Jong Up asked, suspicious.

"Hear what?" Zelo asked, surprised, thinking Jong Up was doing the same as him.

"Someone's coming." The Gaios sensed. He closed his eyes, trying to get in touch with his liger senses. He listened.

"What is it?" Zelo whispered.

"It's..metal?" Jong Up questioned.

Jong Up opened his eyes. He stared at the shrubs to his right, he locked in on their leaves as they rustled. He closed his eyes again and tried to sniff out the intruder. Zelo watched him intently. Jong Up couldn't pick up any scent except for the miniature animals around them.

"Zelo! Go-!" Jong Up reacted as the metal beast leaped from underneath the bushes and ran toward Zelo. Zelo turned his head to the beast and was grabbed by it's mouth, being held in place by the mechanical tigers serrated teeth.

"!" Jong Up be again running and in midst of the chase switched to his liger transformation.

 

~~~

 

"HIMCHAN!" Yongguk yelled as he reached outside expecting to see Jong Up but was met up with only nature.