Roommates

U-Know Time

 

"How do you plan on finding these so called 'Rebellious Sicks', hmm?" The king inquired, pacing around the mechanical tiger look-a-like.

Its crevices illuminated as the beast came to life.

"Simple."  Sanghyun grinned.

The king processed his loyal servants grin. He knew the kids would be easy to find.

The beast turned its head left and right, adjusting to its movements.

It stepped down the platform, having excellent night vision, it examined its surroundings by cautiously sniffing around.

"Will he exterminate the pests?"

"He has a few tricks." Sanghyun answered, programming the beasts instructions.

It reared its head back and forth as its desired targets were seared into its mind.  It growled in acceptance, now seeking the notorious six.

The metal creature strutted up the stairs and out the main door, his metal claws clanking on the sidewalk as his claws scraped the concrete, sharpening then even more.

It ran into the forest, using the minimal trees as a cover up, though he glowed.  

 

-----

 

"It's getting late guys," Youngjae said peering out the window.

"It's also raining,"  Ukwon added.

"My hair, guys, my hair, it'll ruin." Jaehyo cried.

Blue light filled the dim lit room and soon after thunder followed, causing Zelo to shriek and back up, bumping into someone.

Zelo turned around and saw P.O.

"Hey.." P.O again waved awkwardly.

"Hi.." Zelo squeaked and backed into Taeil protectively.

"Okay, how about you guys stay here for the night-"

"There is a flood warning, we urge everybody not to leave their homes at this time until it is safe."
The newscaster on the TV announced, tuning in and out due to the weather.

"No, I just got new shoes! Their gonna get wet!" Jaehyo whined.

"When did you get new shoes?" Kyung asked.

"Today." Jaehyo grinned considering he bought them with Kyungs money.

"You son of a ." Kyung said in disbelief.

"They should stay here, I mean they did go through all this trouble for us." Jong Up said.

"I guess you’re right. But I only have 6 rooms..." Kyung half agreed.

"We'll share." B-Bomb said straight after Kyung finished his sentence, pulling Daehyun to his side.

Everyone stared at the two as silence ensued in the room.

Kyung raised an eyebrow, "Better clean up when you're done."

Daehyun blushed at the words and immersed himself in B-Bombs arms.

"So do we share..?" Youngjae said confused.

"I'll share with you." Yongguk said to Youngjae.

Ukwon eyed Yongguk, sat up straight and stiffened a bit.

"Then I want to share with Ukwon," Zico said in a fit of jealousy, choosing whoever he was next to.
Ukwon snapped his head to look at Zico in shock.

"Give us a minute to discuss this" Himchan dragged both the red headed leader and the confused brown haired spy. The other three followed suit.

"One of us will possibly be sleeping in the same room as the one that made us this way, so the one under the most suspicion is Youngjae which is why I offered to stay with him." Yongguk explained.

"Ohh." Everyone said in unison.

"That's our leader for ya. Always thinking." Himchan tapped his skull.

"But Youngjae isn't that bad..I don't think it's him." Ukwon stated.

"Ya, they all seem nice.." P.O agreed.

"It's just in case. We'll switch night shift, got it? I'm not trusting anyone yet. It's precaution. I'll stay up first." Yongguk asserted his leader skills, intimidating the rest.

"Obviously I'm with Daehyun." B-Bomb said, changing the subject.

"Zico wants me.." Ukwon said mockingly.

"Only because I offered to stay with Youngjae and not him." Yongguk retorted.

"What about the rest of us?" P.O asked feeling a bit left out.

"I'm sure Kyung will think of someway to pair us up." Jong Up patted his fellow hunters back.

They reconvened with the awaiting seven and sat down as Kyung stood.

"Ok,  Let's draw names out of a hat, leaving out B-Bomb, Daehyun, Zico, Ukwon, Yongguk, and Youngjae, also myself because I'll sleep on the couch since we're odd numbered." Kyung stated shaking the hat.

Himchan pouted as he was the first to choose a name. He wanted to stay with Kyung in his room but he figured he could always sneak out.
The Callitos vampire grabbed a name from the hat and slowly opened the paper revealing the chosen name.

"Jaehyo." Himchan said looking at Jaehyo who was fixing his hair in the mirror. He smiled and approved of the drawing.

Kyung took Himchans name out and gave Taeil the hat. Taeil ended up choosing P.O.
Leaving Jong Up and Zelo together as the last two names.

"I wanna pick up a name!" Zelo whined.

"Here," Kyung said giving Zelo the hat to choose the last name.

"Yay!" Zelos hand found its way to the piece of paper and picked it up.

"Kyung." Zelo said straight faced.

"What?" Everyone said staring at the younger.

"Just kidding, it's Jong Up," Zelo showed the paper, smiling.

They all dispersed into their paired rooms, ignoring Zelos moment.

Himchan slammed the door and crossed his arms as he sat on the bed, pouting.

"What?" Jaehyo asked.

"I wanted Kyung."

" please" Jaehyo sat next to Himchan mimicking his pose.  Both boys laughing.

With Ukwon and Zico

"Sorry for forcing you to stay with me." Zico said awkwardly rubbing his palms on his the legs of his pants.

"I probably would have done it too." Ukwon reassured flopping onto his bed.

With Taeil and P.O

Taeil purposely kept his distance so the height difference wasn't as noticeable.

"I'm pretty sure you're scaring our Baby Jello." Taeil stated.

"Really?" P.O drooped his head.
He didn't mean to scare the milky skinned blonde.

With Yongguk and Youngjae

Yongguk nonchalantly walked, ignoring as Youngjae stared at him.

"What?" The redhead asked finally taking notice of Youngjaes gaze.

"Why did you insist to share a room with me?"

Yongguk shrugged. "Just cause."

Youngjae sighed in defeat, he knew Yongguk was a tough nut to crack, so he gave up. Besides he was kind of scared of him.

With Jong Up and Zelo

Zelo slammed the door shut and quickly jumped onto Jong Ups bed.

"Yah, that's my bed." Jong Up stood over the younger menacingly.

Zelo stuck his tongue out.  "I don't care."

Jong Up scoffed and turned around to get ready to sleep. He began to shed his shirt when suddenly Zelo squealed.
Jong Up dropped his shirt back down and turned to face the boy who had hidden his face in the pillows.

"What?" Jong Up asked chuckling.

Zelo slowly lifted his head back up. "You were taking your shirt off." He said, fiddling with his fingers.

"And? I sleep shirtless, don't you?" Jong Up asked confused.

"NOOO." Zelo wrapped his arms around his body protectively.

"Fine, I'll wear a shirt." Jong Up pushed the blonde off the bed and burrowed under the covers.

With B-Bomb and Daehyun

"So we have a room alone." Daehyun said hugging B-Bomb, smiling mischievously.

"Ya, all alone." B-Bomb said kissing Daehyuns neck softly. He wanted to do more than just talk with his lips. B-Bomb had full control of Daehyun, knowing that Daehyuns weak spot was his neck. He moved Daehyun to the side of the bed.

Daehyun sat on the bed and fiddled with B-Bombs pants, pulling the belt off and ing the restrictions. B-Bomb worked on his shirt and it fell to the ground softly. He topped Daehyun and they started their heated make out session. Their tongues met and they became absorbed in each other. Daehyun moaned softly, trying not to disturb their close by neighbors.
He grabbed B-Bombs hair and continued his lustful groans.

The vampire ed Daehyuns shirt skillfully and moved it out the way, feeling on Daehyuns smooth skin, the bite marks on his neck and collarbone have fully disappeared.

"B-Bomb~" Daehyun grew louder. Not caring if someone hears anymore.

B-Bomb smirked at the sound of his name being moaned from his loves mouth.
Daehyun lowered his hand from B-Bombs hair to his neck. He gripped B-Bombs neck and felt something odd.

"B-Bomb.." Daehyun said, more talkative and less lusting.

"What?" The vampire was taken back by the tone.

"What's this?" Daehyun said as B-Bomb sat up on the edge of the bed, Daehyuns hand still feeling something on the back of the olders neck.

"My spine?" B-Bomb said knowingly.

"No, it's..it's different.." Daehyuns voice seemed confused and concerned.

The Nyxrios fanged boy stood and felt his neck.

"I-I'll be right back,  just go to sleep for now Daehyunnie," B-Bomb kissed Daehyun in reassurance and left in a haste, feeling worried.

B-Bomb walked to Himchan and Jaehyos room. He opened the door and pulled Himchan to the corner.

"What?" Himchan asked annoyed, wanting to sleep.

"Feel this." B-Bomb took Himchans hand and placed it on the certain spot.

"What is that?" Himchan asked.

"I dunno." B-Bomb raised his hand to Himchans neck and felt the same thing on his fellow vampire.

"You have it too!" B-Bomb informed.
"You need to tell everybody, use your mind thingy power."

"What are you guys talking about?" Jaehyo listened to the conversation, being awakened by the noise.

"Nothing important." Himchan lied, easing Jaehyo off the subject.

After the process of communicating with the other fangs, Himchan and B-Bomb stepped out the door and met everyone in the middle of the hallway.

"What's up?" Yongguk asked, worrying about s.

"Is everyone asleep?" Jong Up asked.

"Everyone but Jaehyo," Himchan answered, peeking into everyone's minds.

"Feel the back of your necks." B-Bomb instructed.
They all did as they were told realizing this was a serious situation.

"What..." Ukwon started, feeling the bump.

"..Is that?" Yongguk finished, shocked.

~~~

 

A/N - 

Who's in what room : 

The left corridor (In order closest to stairs) - B-Bomb + Daehyun, Yongguk + Youngjae, Himchan + Jaehyo

The Right corridor - Jong Up + Zelo, Taeil + P.O, Zico + Ukwon

Just in case anyone was confused on room placements ^^