Meeting Youngjae

U-Know Time

"Why do you want to meet Youngjae?" Daehyun asked B-Bomb with baby eyes.

B-Bomb chuckled and snuggled into Daehyuns neck.
"Don't worry baby." He whispered.

"Uhgggg. Will you two get a room." Kyung said annoyed by the ongoing PDA.

"Awwwwwww, They're cute together." Himchan said with his hands on his cheeks.

"Why don't we just meet at the fountain?" Zico said a little creeped out by Himchans attempt at being cute.

"How about at 10 A.M?" Zico suggested.

"Uhh, nah, how about 3 P.M?" Yongguk asked.

"No, No, Youngjaes busy later."

"Ok, how about we talk about this over the phone. J-Just gimme your number." Yongguk asked nonchalantly.

"You're right." Zico said handing his phone.

Yongguk looked through Zicos phone. Transferring Zicos, Kyungs, And Daehyuns number into his phone.

'Lee Joon,
Aquatic No-Life
Weed Addict
Zelo
Mir
Neil
Daehyun
Derphyo
Rokhyun
D.O
Kyung
Donghae
Youngjae
Anchovy
See more contacts..'

'What kind of people are these..?' Yongguk thought.

"Are you done?" Zico asked.

"O-oh, yea, here." Yongguk handed his phone over with the newly added contact saved as lover.

"B-Bomb, don't you want Daehyuns number?" Yongguk teased, flashing his phone in his face.

"No, I already got it." B-Bomb smirked

"What.A.Player." Himchan said making Kyung laugh.

"Yeah....anyways we should get going now.  see ya tomorrow." Zico said pulling Daehyun and Kyung away.

It took both Zico and Kyung to get Daehyun off of B-Bomb and when they finally did, he was still whining like a baby.

"I'll see you tomorrow Hyunnie." B-Bomb said as they parted ways in opposite directions.

As Zico pulled Daehyun along, he stopped in his tracks as the other two face-backed into him.

"Did I just give a fanged stranger my number?" Zico asked.

"No shiiite." Kyung said.

"He's.. into me?" Zico asked blushing.

"Seems that way." Kyung said tauntingly. 
"Just like his friend is into me." Kyung said with a smile.

"Well I'm gonna make him work for me. I'm sure as hell not coming off as easy." Zico said continuing the walk.

Daehyun looked to sneak a peak at his new love before he disappeared.
He locked eyes with B-Bomb, who was already staring back.
B-Bomb winked at Daehyun just before the vampires turned the corner. The wink made the youngers cheeks burn with passion,
Daehyun loved the flirtation. 

"Mommy, stop it." Yongguk hit B-Bomb.

"Look who's talking, you got Zico's number." B-Bomb retorted.

"He had the weirdest contacts, the only ones that made sense were Kyung, Youngjae, and Daehyun."

"You have Kyungs number?" Himchan asked, stopping.

"Yeah...." Yongguk said halting next to Himchan.

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?" Himchan screeched, snatching Yongguks phone away and added Kyungs number into his own phone.

The 3 made it to their home chuckling at their actions. 
They haven't had this much fun since the incident. They are focused on getting revenge, the enjoyment is a bonus.

----------------------------

"What the hell is taking them so long?" P.O asked irritated.

"And where is our dinner?" Ukwon complained.

"You guys would die without me." B-Bomb said emerging, setting down a bucket of OFC on the table.

"What happened?" Jongup asked, taking a bite of a chicken leg.

"We found them." Himchan said smiling.

P.O spit out his food. He was extremely excited.
"Seriously??"

"Ya, I'm gonna call one of the guys later so we could pick a time to meet. Which means we need one of our hunters to come along." Yongguk explained with his mouth full.

"You got his number?" Ukwon asked teasingly. 

"We got all of them." Himchan said.

"And B-Bomb made a speciurr friend." Himchan said making the other blush.

"Ukwon, do you wanna come with?" Yongguk asked getting up and putting his dish away.

"Uhm. I kinda have something to do tomorrow, so I can't."

"Okay, what are you doing?"

"I'm meeting someone, we'll probably be out the whole day." Ukwon explained.

"Imma make the call now. No one disturb me." Yongguk said locking the door to his room, ignoring Ukwon.

"He needs to lock the door to make a phone call?" Jongup asked.

His question went unanswered and the rest of the vampires huddled around the TV and watched until Yongguk finished the call.
After what seemed to be 45 minutes, the leader finally emerges with a smile on his face.

"We agreed on 12." Yongguk said proudly.
"And Jongup, you're coming along for scent hunting."

"12? as in P.M?" B-Bomb asked.

"Yup." Yongguk said taking control of the remote and flipping to a war movie.

"You dunk , we can't go at 12!" Himchan hit the others arm.

"Why not?"

"Are you love struck? We'll be full fledged vampires at that time!" Himchan said.

"Oh..I forgot... We could just wear sunglasses." Yongguk brushed it off like nothing.

"Guys, do you think he'll remember us?" Jongup asked changing the topic to something more serious.
"I mean, if we can pick up on his scent, can't he do the same to us?"

"Of course he can, which means we have to be careful... But then again there's the chance it might not even be him." B-Bomb said.
"He could attack if it is him though. We need to be prepared."

"The only way we'll know for sure is if we see his fangs." Yongguk said.

 

------------------------

 

"This is Youngjae." Zico introduced the new face.

"This is our friend, Jongup." Jongup simply nodded at the trio in response.

"Hey." Zico said

Jongup ignored him, as he tensed at the whiff of the three in front of him.
The scent is strong. 

"Why don't we sit on that bench over there." Yongguk pointed, changing the subject.

"Sure why not." Zico said as they started walking toward the said bench.

As they sat on the bench, the three vampires focused only on Youngjae.
Jongup sat next to Youngjae, Yongguk next to Zico, and Himchan next to Kyung at the end.
Yongguk made eye contact with Jongup, and he knew that the scent emenating from Youngjae was strong. Stronger than he thought. Yongguk got to thinking. This might be a set up.

"It's really cloudy today." Zico said. 

"Ya it is." Yongguk said looking around.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?" Kyung asked.

"Uhm.. Why aren't you?" Himchan replied stupidly.

Kyung exchanged a derp face with Zico. However, the vampires were too focused on Youngjae to notice.
Himchan, being a member of the Callitos, used his ability to transfer his thoughts to covertly communicate with Yongguk and Jongup.

'Jongup, is the scent strong on this one?' Himchan asked sounding like Yoda.

'Stronger than the others.' Jongup responded.

'Get him to talk so we can check for fangs.' Yongguk commanded.

Jongup cleared his throat gaining the attention of Youngjae.

"So...Youngjae was it?" 

Youngjae nodded his head slowly as Himchan and Yongguk looked at each other, both thinking: 
'What kind of question was that? Dunk-.'

'Uhh, so you're friends..with..Zico..and Kyung.." Jongup asked a bit awkwardly using hand mannerisms.

Youngjae raised his eyebrows and nodded again.

'Ask him something that requires talking! He isn't the magic 8 ball!!' Himchan scolded in his telepahy.

"OKAY CHILLAX!!" Jongup bursted out loud projecting his hand to Himchan, while the sudden eruption scared Zico and Kyung.

Kyung leaned over and loudly whispered to Himchan, "Your friend is creepy."

"I know.. keep whispering in my ear." Himchan replied furnishing Kyungs shoulder with his arm.

Kyung gawked at Himchan as if he were cracked.
This small exchange caused Youngjae to laugh out loud revealing his nonexistent fangs.

"Aww..."
"Damn.."
"Man we wasted our time."
Himchan, Yongguk, and Jongup all exclaimed at Youngjae's perfect teeth.

"Wut?" Zico said tilting his head to the side in confusion.

"Oh uhm, wow it's late," Yongguk said pointing to his watch.
"We sould get going, I'll call you later." Yongguk stood up grabbing Jongups hand.

"Well it was nice to meet you Youngjae." Himchan said.
He adjusted to Kyung, and tilted his sunglasses down enough for Kyung to notice his red eyed wink.

 

 

--------------------------------

;O couple names so far?

Kyuchan, B-Dae, and Bangco

We promise Action scenes will be a happenin in time. ^_^

Comments are much appreciated ;D

And did you guys see Block B's comeback teaser??? 

ALL MY FAN GIRL FEELS

AND.....

B.A.P IS MAKING A COMEBACK TOO! Not much of  a comeback consindering they've been gone for like 2 weeks....but still!! - JigokuAi