Home Sweet Home

U-Know Time

Daehyun stealthily snuck into the cramped washroom with his hand tightly wrapped around B-Bombs wrist.  As he flipped the light switch up, the fluorescent bulbs flickered to life and B-Bomb was quick to shield his eyes however Daehyun flung him onto the toilet seat as he fished around under the sink. As his eyes adjusted to the light he asked Daehyun what he was looking for. He ignored the fanged boy and continued to look. He soon emerged with an outdated first aid kit.

"You don't need to-AHH" B-Bomb was quickly cut off when Daehyun placed an alcohol soaked cotton ball to one of his many cuts.

"Let me take care of you" The blonde firmly stated.
B-Bomb sighed in defeat and let his crush continue. Every now and then he winced in pain and repeatedly convinced Daehyun he was alright.

"Okay take off your shirt so I can wrap your back."
B-Bomb smirked as he noticed the slight blush in his caretakers face. He slowly peeled off his tattered shirt, all the while watching Daehyun's pleased expressions.

"D-Does it hurt?" Daehyun stuttered.

"A little. But I know the perfect cure."
B-Bomb crept to Daehyun, pulling him by the waist.
They slowly moved into each other, their lips brushing against each other, B-Bomb soon took full charge and kissed Daehyun with complete devotion and affection.
Daehyun wrapped his arms around B-Bomb as soon as he felt the older's tongue enter his mouth and roam all through out.
He was careful not to touch any of his lovers wounds.
B-Bomb pushed Daehyun against the wall and continued his attack on the youngers lips.
Air was becoming a factor and he pulled away. As they parted, the vampire lightly and sweetly pecked Daehyun's lips, then bit the bottom one again, more gently this time and with his teeth, not his fangs.
Daehyun was gasping. He wanted more of B-Bomb, but the bathroom wasn't the best place to have some dirty fun.

"B-Bomb.." Daehyun managed to say.

"I don't think this is the right place or time." Daehyun said, though what he wanted contradicted his words.

"You're right." B-Bomb said grabbing his bloody shirt and was ready to throw it on.

"You'll get an infection. I'll give you one of Kyung's shirts." Daehyun said opening the door.
His cheeks burned red when he realized B-Bomb would walk out shirtless around everyone.

"On second thought." Daehyun turned, looking into another direction blushing.

"H-How about you take this for now," Daehyun ed his shirt, revealing his tank top underneath.

"Daehyunnie, you're stripping is ." B-Bomb smirked.
The comment made Daehyun blush harder.

"H-here, take it." Daehyun held out his shirt to his love, not wanting the others to see B-Bombs bare upper body

B-Bomb took it, smiling at Daehyun's shyness.
Though the bite marks on Daehyun's lip disappeared, the ones on his collar bone and neck were still visible, and B-Bomb took note of the marks wondering if Daehyun had realized he bit him back then or not.
Regardless, he put it on and they headed out holding hands.

-------

Zico led the remaining four vampires down a long corridor. At the two ends were more hallways that led further down.

"There are three rooms on each side." Zico explained. "So, lucky for you guys,  you each get your own space."
Everyone looked around and realized that B-Bomb was missing.
"Wha.....where's B-Bomb?" U-kwon asked, looking high and low.

"Daehyun's gone too, so don't expect them back anytime soon." Zico shared a knowing look with Yongguk as the others raised a questioning eyebrow, still unaware of the twos relationship.
Nevertheless the four split, Yongguk headed to the left end as PO, U-Kwon , and Jongup went off to the right. No doubt he would share a hall with Himchan and B-Bomb. He quickly chose the room at the very end, just as he turned the knob Zico stopped him.

"That's Kyung's room. I'm sure he'll want to share with Himchan."
Yongguk nodded and headed to the room to his left.
He took a quick look around and walked back out.

"Something the matter?" Zico pondered.

"Well I think we all could use some patching up and new clothes." The head vampire gestured to his bruised self.

"Oh yeah....I've got an idea, follow me." Zico went to retrieve the other three vampires who were bickering over the bigger room. On the way down to see Kyung and Himchan they ran into Daehyun and B-Bomb.

"Isn't that his shirt?" Jongup asked, pointing at B-Bomb's new shirt.
"Does that really matter?" B-Bomb slung an arm around Daehyun in an effort to cover his bite marks from his comrades.
"Whatever." Zico brushed it off, now used to the couples sickening cuteness.  

The large group stampeded down the flight of stairs to find Himchan all fixed up.  

"Oh hey." Kyung said stuffing away the first aid kit.

"I showed them their spare rooms and I figured Himchan would share a room with you." Kyung hung his head in embarrassment.
"I'm sure Daehyun will show B-Bomb his room later. Anyways they could all use some fixing and new clothes."
All the vampires nodded in agreement.

"Hmmm" Kyung hummed "that's true...."

"So I figured we could stitch em up while those four derps go shopping. "

"Who?" Jongup asked in curiosity.

"Our other four friends. I'll call them now." Kyung sauntered over to his house phone on an end table and dialed a number.

"..Hey Youngjae, round up Jaehyo, Taeil, and Zelo. You're heading shopping."