B-Dae

U-Know Time

"Look at the fish." Daehyun said walking along the river, trees and greenery behind him.
He held B-Bombs hand as he walked around the water, marveling at the fish.

Daehyun stared, captivated by the numerous species of fish. He leaned in to gain a better look.
Just as he did, a  Koi Fish took the opportunity to leap out of the water, mimicking a dolphin.

The sudden action frightened Daehyun. He backed up, hitting B-Bomb, who took the opportunity and wrapped his arms around the scared blonde.

"Aww, is someone scared of a little fish?" B-Bomb mocked.

"No." Daehyun pouted.

B-Bomb giggled and held on tighter to the younger. He stared to whisper nothings into Daehyuns ear.
Daehyun was basking in this. The feeling of B-Bombs warm breath on his neck.

Two oblivious, trying too damn hard to fit in, girls took notice of a certain attractive blonde.
They started to whisper to each other, conjuring up ways to get the attention of this boy.

B-Bomb turned his head to their direction. He could read the harlots lips. He read the words that coagulated between them.
He could feel the anger building up inside of him. The latter decided to show them that Daehyun's his property.
He turned Daehyun around and pulled him in by the neck for a kiss.
Daehyun let out low moans. He wasn't expecting this ecstasy, he went along and let B-Bomb swirl his tongue in his mouth.

B-Bomb was caught up in pleasuring his lover. He hadn't noticed that the two girls walked off.
But just because they weren't checking Daehyun out anymore doesn't mean he's going to stop.

The vampire could strongly smell Daehyuns blood. He wanted a taste,
'Just a little.' He thought.
He sunk his fangs into Daehyuns bottom lip, vigorously.
Daehyun flinched at the sudden pain.
Once B-Bomb got his fill, he retracted and wiped his mouth.
He had a dirty look in his eye. He didn't wait for Daehyun to register what just happened.
B-Bomb knows he's gonna get his kicked later for this. But he doesn't care. He wants Daehyun and he wants him now.
He moved in and kissed him again, pulling him into a nearby forest.
He threw his sunglasses aside. He knows they'll be in the way. He doesn't care that his eyes are a piercing red.
The brown haired boy pushed Daehyun against a tree and started on his neck.
First with his mouth, then with his fangs, drawing the delicious blood out of Daehyun and into B-Bombs system.
Daehyun was a mess. He loved this feeling.
B-Bomb finished his feeding and attacked Daehyuns mouth again.
He ran his hands around Daehyuns pants, reaching lower and lower.
Daehyun couldn't control this situation. 


B-Bomb grabbed Daehyuns shirt and lifted it off of him. he ripped it a little in the process. He wasn't patient. 
He stared at Daehyuns body, contemplating where to bite next.
The collarbone was the selected choice.
B-Bomb his lips and bared his fangs.
Daehyun caught sight of the snakelike teeth and red eyes, he lost his train of thought when he felt a sharp pain around his collarbone, he felt every , he felt his blood being drained.
The fanged boy retracted again and started kissing inch to inch from where he bit all the way to Daehyuns neck, leaving trails of burning sensations for the younger.
He leaned his forehead against the youngers and smirked. He was breathless. He pecked Daehyuns lips.
He could see the fresh bite marks on his bottom lip. The wounds were still open, he saw the blood seeping out, he slowly leaned in and started Daehyuns bottom lip with his lips.
Daehyun held onto B-Bomb, grabbing the back of his shirt. 
He pulled away slowly once he all the blood he could. He stared at the blonde, still breathless.
Daehyun wanted to say something but the words weren't forming. He leaned into B-Bomb and kissed him. He wanted to stay like that.
After his sweet kiss, he snuggled onto B-Bombs chest.

Daehyun reluctantly pulled away from B-Bomb and pulled his poor ripped shirt off the ground. 
He slowly pulled it over his head as the vampire watched

"That's it? We just leave now?" B-Bomb questioned.

"The woods aren't exactly the most romantic place." Daehyun led his crazed lover into the sunlight.

B-Bomb simply snickered.
Just as they exited the forest the sun burned B-Bombs eyes.
His sunglasses.
He slipped out of Daehyuns grasp and jogged back into the dense trees to find the desired sunglasses.

". I'm screwed." The vampire thought aloud, not being able to find them.

As Daehyun waited for B-Bomb to return, he felt his lip and collarbone where he had been bit.

'I could've sworn he was my blood...Is...Is Kyung right?'

Even if B-Bomb was a vampire, that just made him ten times ier in Daehyuns eyes.

 

_______________________________________

Ok. Anticipate action scenes in the near future guys. I promise. Bask in the smuff for now. :D
We also apoligize for a short chapter, but we hope that the qualitay makes up for the quantitay. :3  -Kudo.