Fresh Start

U-Know Time

"Ok, so I will give each of you a piece of paper with measurements. Find clothes that fit it. Jaehyo and Zelo, you'll get two." Youngjae took lead and passed out the note cards.

"Who are these clothes for?" Taeil asked, struggling to grab the notecard from Youngjaes grasp "Kyung called me and said to buy clothes for his friends. I mean whole wardrobe, accessories, underwear, just go all out and make it swag lookin."

"Who will supply us with the money?"
Taeil rose his hand.

"Kyung gave me his ATM number, so lets clean him out..."

As everyone understood their guidelines, they all spread out into different directions.

"C'mon baby Jelo." Jaehyo said dragging Zelo along.

Youngjae took up stairs, quickly finding the perfect piece of clothes.
He looked through the racks, judging each shirt and matching it with the fitting skinny jeans, along with some caps.
Taeil shopped on the lower level, taking his time, looking through jewelry, spending about 5 minutes on each pair of studded earrings and doing the same with the clothes.
Jaehyo and Zelo fooled around on the middle level

“Do you want this one Zelo?” Jaehyo asked, spoiling the younger.

They joked around, buying every piece of cloth they liked, along with underwear, hats, and a load of arm candy, rings, and necklaces.

After several hours of shopping and goofing around they met up at the open spaced food court.

"I think I did pretty good." Youngjae examined the contents of his bags.

"Same here" Taeil sat down and munched on the fries he bought beforehand.

"Look who's finally here." Youngjae gestured to Jaehyo and Zelo who merrily made their way to the other two .
Their arms weighed down with several large bags and they each donned matching bunny ear headbands, all the while laughing and their ice cream cones.

"Woah, you guys got a lot of stuff for them, I think kyung is gonna be happy." Youngjae announced as the two finally reached within earshot.
They quickly stopped their laughter and froze in place. They looked down at their bags and slowly looked back up and Youngjae and Taeil.

"Yeah....for them...." Zelo trailed off.

"We'll be back." Jaehyo quickly pulled Zelo away as they raced back downstairs to actually shop for Kyungs unknown friends.

Youngjae watched as the other sped away.

"I can't believe those two." Youngjae said standing completely still as Taeil sipped the last of his drink.

"If you want the rest, you can have it." Taeil said as he too walked off, leaving Youngjae to sit alone, waiting for everyone's return.

The blonde waited until he finally saw the top of Jaehyos head emerge from the escalator, holding double the bags he had before.
Same goes for Zelo. Taeil was right behind the two.
As they met up once again, they ditched the mall and walked into the blistering hot air, reminding them of their treacherous walk to their car.

---

"So my Kyungie has friends?" Himchan asked Kyung. A bit of jealously flowed through his voice.

"Yes Himchan, I have friends." Kyung uttered no -ly to his crush as Himchan stared, processing the sarcasm.

"How many of them are shopping."
The red headed leader of the vampire pack asked, scrolling through his phone.

"Four. But they're close friends so you don't need to worry."

"How close?" Himchan questioned Kyungs friendships.

The younger walked over to Himchan, who was sitting on a deserted couch seemingly pouting.

"Himchannie, are you jealous?" Kyung insinuated.

"No."  The black haired boy stammered.

"It's okay. I'm jealous too." Kyung said kissing the olders cheek.

"Of what?" Himchan sat straight, delighted by the sudden light kiss.

"Of you hanging out with your friends. I mean look at him." Kyung singled out Ukwon who was sitting on a different couch, de-clothed from his upper body, also looking through his phone.

Kyung sighed at the sight of Ukwons highlighted muscles.

"Kyungie, Ukwons a friend, you’re my love." Himchan said bringing Kyungs head to face him with his fingers under his chin.

Kyung smiled at the words.
The two began to lean into each other, forgetting the others in the room who had turned their attention to the loving scene.
Their faces came in close contact, brushing against each others lips.
Once Himchan decided to take the plunge and kiss Kyungs soft lips, the door bell rang.

Ukwon got up from his comfortable position to answer the door.
He grabbed the handle and swung the door forcefully open.
The door opened to a bag wielding Youngjae along with some others Ukwon didn't recognize.
The minute Youngjae caught sight of Ukwons bare upper his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.
Ukwon blushed fiercely, he wasn't expecting to see Youngjae here of all places.

"Why are you shirtless?" Youngjae asked about to burst.

"What does it matter to you strange man I've never met before...?" Ukwon stated nonchalantly, gesturing for the confused quartet to come inside.

Zelo stared at the two hyungs with a confused expression. He could tell they knew each other, but the others didn't seem to notice.

"Kyung, we did what you asked." Taeil announced, gaining Kyungs attention and ignoring the awkwardness between Youngjae and the shirtless pretty boy.
Kyung released himself from Himchans embrace and helped everyone carry their many bags to the center of the living room and seated himself from the floor.
Himchan slid off the couch to sit next to Kyung. The other four followed suit as Ukwon quickly found his previously tattered shirt and stiffly sat near Youngjae.

Youngjae looked across the room.
He noticed before he entered that Kyung was cuddling with Himchan
And now the two leaders, Zico and Yongguk were making out with each other in plain sight, while B-Bomb was offering Daehyun a fresh red rose.

"What is this? a love party? Why are you even here Ukwon??" Youngjae asked.

"Uhm, it's a long story.."

Before Ukwon could explain, he was interrupted by Kyung pulling out the clothes and calling everyone to help him.

P.O and Jongup emerged from upstairs, having their argument over who gets what room settled.
Everyone got up and began claiming each of their clothes. The vampires loved all the clothing.
Himchan picked up a shirt and brought to his chest to check the sizing.

"Thanks Kyungie." Himchan said reaching over to peck Kyung on his lips.

"Skinny jeans?" Yongguk asked with a thick accent and in disbelief, which caused everyone to crack up.
After they're uproarious laughter ended they continued rummaging through the many bags. Himchan pulled out a pair of red skinny jeans with a zipper on each thigh. He raised an eyebrow in lust.

"Isn't this a bit.....scandalous?" Himchan shook his shoulders which caused even more laughter.
All laughed until they cried, all except one, who feigned his laughter.