Confessions

U-Know Time

All three vampires started walking in the refreshing night breeze to their castle.
Yongguk walked with his hands in his pockets in between Himchan and B-Bomb.

Himchan took notice of Yongguks wide grin.
"Why're you so happy?" Himchan teased.

Yongguk looked at the ground, still smiling.

"I finally kissed him." He said. 

"Ohhhh. Someone's in looooove." B-Bomb smirked.

Yongguk laughed.

"How was it?" Himchan pestered. 

"Good. Real good. Until he started bleeding in my mouth." Yongguk answered.

Both B-Bomb and Himchan felt relieved thinking Yongguk did the same as they did and ed up.

"I spit it out right when I tasted it." Their leader finished.
At these words, the other two vampires became wide eyed.

"Y-you.. Restrained yourself?" Himchan asked, stuttering a bit.

"Ya, you know what happens when you bite someone. I don't want to do that to Zico."

B-Bomb turned his attention away from the other vampires, pretending to have innocence.

"Why? What did you do with Kyung?" Yongguk asked, his head to Himchan.

"Oh..I.." Himchan felt a pang of guilt and depression thinking back on when Kyung pushed him away.

"He saw my eyes." Himchan said hesitantly.
He waited for Yongguks reaction. 

"That's not that bad. Just say you wore conatcts." Yongguk said, surprisingly not rabid. 

"He.. um, pushed me away and said.. Actually yelled at me and said he didn't want to be bitten." Himchan explained.

"Were you going to bite him?" Yongguk questioned, not looking at Himchan.

"N-no of course not." Himchan stuttered, shaking his head.

"Ok then, just convince him he was overreacting. No big deal, but next time don't screw up so much. Right B-Bomb?" Yongguk turned his head to find the Nyxrios vampire looking off in some other direction nonchalantly.

"Hmm?" B-Bomb faced the other two. "Oh yeah, yeah." He reassured.

Yongguk and Himchan looked at him skeptically.

"What did you do with Daehyun?" Himchan asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh nothing...you know... I kissed him...with my teeth." B-Bomb whispered that last part.

"What was that?" Yongguk leaned forward, cupping his ear.

B-Bomb sighed. "I kissed him with my teeth."

Yongguk made a derp face (Which he learned from Zico) "How do you even do that?!?!"

"Wait, so you bit him?" Himchan clarified.

B-Bomb hung his head, signaling Himchan was right on the money.
Yongguk slapped him over the head.

"ARE YOU ING INSANE?!?" Yongguk screeched like a banshee.

"Himchan almost did it." B-Bomb tried to defend himself.

"ALMOST." Yongguk pointed out.

"Whatever man, I didn't even bite him enough to turn him into one of us.." B-Bomb said, kicking a rock.

"Do you have any idea what the king's gonna do to you!?" Himchan exclaimed.

B-Bomb didn't answer. They were on vampire premises at this time. 
Everything they say would be known by higher ups.
The three walked up to the bulky iron door, it took all three to open it.
Once they were in, they were stopped and surrounded by many of the kings servants.
Yongguk noticed Ukwon, Jongup, and P.O standing by their ruler. The red head knew they were busted, they've had this treatment before. 
Whenever they do something wrong, or not by the book, the king knows and punishes them. It's why these specific 6 vampires are hated and were given the name 'The Rebelious Sicks.' Other vampires tend to stray away from them.

The three blood ers were escorted to the kings chair.

"I hear one of you, or perhaps all of you," The king paused and looked over the Rebellious Sicks.
"Have broken at least 3 major comandments." The king stated in a gravely voice.

The almighty ruler veered his head to B-Bomb.

"I understand you have bitten someone, not once, but three times?" He slowly talked.

Yongguk stared in shock at B-Bomb. He never thought he, of all vampires, would break this major rule.
The vampires are suppose to bite and recruit more members, but you can't bite and not turn someone into a vampire. It's against the rules for a human to be aware of the existence of even just one blood er.

"You do realize what you must do, yes?"

B-Bomb closed his eyes gently and swallowed softly.

"Turn him into a vampire," The king paused again, letting his words sink in.

"Or I'll bite him personally."

B-Bomb doesn't want Daehyun to go through what he's going through. 
"No." B-Bomb spoke suddenly.

"What?" The king was staring intently now.

"I'm not going to do that to him." B-Bomb was fighting his anger, he tried to keep himself reserved but couldn't help but to ball his fists up.

"Why ever not?" The king mocked. 

"Because I love him!" The vampires scent hightened, his fangs advanced,
and his eyes, though normal colored, were slits.