Bangco

U-Know Time

"It's so damn hot. It's burnin' up." Zico said.

"I like the hotness. That's partially why I like you." Yongguk said, turning his face up to the sun.

Zico turned up an eyebrow in skepticism. 

"Isn't someone a casanova."

Yongguk smiled widely.
He turned his sunglass covered eyes to Zico

"You're single?" The sun-loving boy asked.

"And you're blunt." 

"There's no point in footing around what we are obviously here for."

"Well then..." Zico said walking towards the statue centered in the opening of the park. He sat at the base with his back to it.
Yongguk quickly followed suit.

Zico played over possible ways to get Yongguk to take his sunglasses off in his head.

"If you like the sun so much, why the sunglasses?" Zico inquired, cocking his head.

"Just because I like the sun doesn't mean it doesn't hurt my eyes." Yongguk responded, basking in the sunlight.

'What am I doing, he's obviously not a vampire. He's freaking lying in the sun. Vampires can't be in sunlight. Kyung's a retard.' Zico thought making a derp face.

"That's not very attractive." Yongguk said taking notice of Zicos derp face.

Zico looked at Yongguk, he tried to register what he just said.

"Oh, uhm.. I wanna ask you a question." Zico said, changing the subject.

"Mmm. Shoot."

"Why are you're canine teeth so sharp?"

Yongguk was stuck on this unforseen question. He's been caught off guard.

"I dunno, they've always been this way." Yongguk let out his fiction.

Zico sheilded his eyes with his hands. The sun was harassing him.
It also badgered Yongguk a bit. It was hot and humid.
Yongguk elevated and took his shirt off, leaving only a black undershirt on.

"I feel like I should've brought singles." Zico joked.

Yongguk chuckled and sat back down next to Zico.
He examined his face closely.

"My turn to ask you a question."

"I didn't know we were taking turns, but go ahead." Zico said leaning back on his elbows.

"Why is your bottom lip so big?"
Zico cracked up laughing.

"You have the chance to ask me any question in the world and that's what you ask?"

"Fine, be that way." Yongguk pondered on what question to ask Zico next.
He smirked.

"Are you a ?"

Zico shot up and his eyes went as wide as D.O's could.

"Wh-what?"

"You heard me."

The younger took a few seconds.
"I've never gone all the way with anyone." Zico looked down in embarassment.

"Not even a girlfriend?"

"You obviously know I'm gay, I've always been, I was never intrested in dating girls...I've been with a few guys but it never got that serious." Zico confessed. He shocked himself telling Yongguk all this. He just met him for Gods sake.

"I mean.." The blond tried to think of something to undo the awkwardness he created.

"It's okay, I haven't either." Yongguk said.
He stood up and held his hand out to Zico.

Zico was hesitant. 
The only thing that kept him from thinking Yongguk isn't a vampire was the fact that he hasn't melted in the sun yet.
But that's just a stereotype.

The spiked blond took his hand and was unexpectedly pulled off the base.
Yongguk coaxed Zico closer to him. Their chests embedded in each other.
The vampire held Zico by his waist.
He leaned in, trying to steal a kiss but Zico jerked his head away.
The notion only enticed Yongguk. Zico was playing hard to get, and Yongguk was losing.
The red head moved closer and barely brushed Zicos bottom lip.
Once Zico leaned away again, the vampire backed up.

"You don't want to kiss me?" Yongguk asked with puppy dog eyes.

"I-I ju-" Yongguk took the chance at Zicos open mouth and plunged forward. 
A surpise attack.
The vampire guided his tongue around the foreign territory. 
Zico fell into the trance of the kiss and decided he wanted a taste of Yongguks mouth. He eagerly dominated the red heads mouth. Zicos tongue wondered to the white pearls in his partners mouth. He accidently cut his tongue as he brushed it over one of the jagged fangs.
He started to bleed inside the vampires mouth.
As soon as Zicos blood rushed out, Yongguk pushed Zico away.

"What?" Zico asked quickly, worried he did something wrong.

"You're bleeding." Yongguk said spitting out the sweet tasting blood in his mouth.
It took every ounce of strength to do that. His blood was tempting, he still had a bit of the savory flavor in his mouth but he knew if he swallowed, he'd want more.

"Oh." Zico said covering his mouth, embarrassed.
"Sorry."

'...He doesn't like the taste of blood? He's without a doubt not a vampire.'