Playdate

U-Know Time

~3 days later~

 

Kyung fidgeted in his seat with an uncomfortable expression on his face.

"Alright you win. What the hells the matter?" Zico asked exasperated.

"This has been bothering me for a while now.....Was it just me or did Himchan have red eyes a few days ago?" Kyung asked.

"Are you sure? He could have just been wearing contacts." Zico replied.

"The suns reflection could have made his eyes look red." Daehyun answered, sprawled out on Kyungs couch.

Zico slapped Daehyuns arm.

"It was cloudy retard."

"How was I supposed to know that!? I wasn't there!" Daehyun defended himself.

"But guys think about......" Kyung interupted getting serious.

"He had fangs too....."

Zico brushed off the comment.

"Do you seriously think he's a vampire?"

"...I dunno....maybe." Kyung sulked in his seat.

"How about we test this?" Zico asked pulling out his phone. He didn't want to call Kyung out and make him feel stupid.

"Test it?" Kyung was confused.

"Lets meet them at the same time like before." Zico said.

"How about we split up with each person." Kyung suggested.

"I wanna come." Daehyun whined.

"Ok, ok." Zico said dialing Yongguks number.

While Zico set up the play date, Kyung thought to himself.
'What if they're really vampires...Is it even possible or am i just thinking too much into this?"

 

------------

 

"Guys I just got a call from Zico and he wants to go to the park by the river today." Yongguk explained.

"What time?" B-Bomb asked.
And a certain scenerio played out again.

"The....same....like before.." Yongguk said in a low tone.

Himchan sighed. "Then let's prepare the glasses."

"Wait. Why does he want to meet up?" B-Bomb asked.

Yongguk shrugged.

"What if they noticed one of our eyes?" Jongup asked.
"What if Youngjae really is...him? What if he knows and is planning something?"

"Well he didn't have any fangs." Himchan said.

"Then I guess you have to look at his eyes next time." P.O said walking in.

"We did see them. They were.....Normal..." Yongguk stopped and face palmed himself.

"We're dips." Himchan said.

"We spent all that time....and we coulda just looked at his eyes..." Jongup said.

"I really don't think he is him anyway." Yongguk said trying to regain his leadership.

"But his scent....It was dominate." Jongup said.

"Well I dunno but he looked too innocent." Yongguk said.

"Let's just go and get more information out of them." B-Bomb said.

"I'll pass." P.O said.

"Me too." Jongup said

"What about U-Kwon?" Yongguk asked.

"He's out" P.O explained, walking away.

"Of course." Himchan said.

"Is Daehyun going?" B-Bomb asked.

"Yes." Yongguk nodded.

"I'll go if Kyungies going." Himchan said putting on his sunglasses.

"Then let's go." Yongguk opened the door.

 

--------------------

 

They all walked down the park path, by the river next to the sidewalk.

Himchan grinned at the sight of Kyungs neck. He had a sudden pang of hunger.
He his lips and moved to Kyungs side, smiling at his perfect neck and collar bone.

Yongguk tugged at Zicos shirt.

"Why don't we go into the forest and....explore?" Yongguk whispered in Zicos ear.

Zico nodded, content with not having to put in effort to drag him away.
Though he was curious as to what Yongguk meant. He started to wonder if this plan is a good one. Let alone safe.

Himchan watched as Zico and Yongguk ditched them.

"Well, I guess it'll just be us four." Himchan turned around to see absolutely no one else behind him.

"Where the hell did B-Bomb and Daehyun go?" Himchan asked.

"Who cares. Lets go by the river Himchan." Kyung said whisking Himchan into another direction.

"O-Ok, I guess we could have some alone time," Himchan put his arm around Kyung, walking away.

Himchan resisted the urge to bite into Kyungs neck. It looked so succulent and no one was around, his fangs were aching for a taste of his blood. His scent was overbearing. Himchan snuggled into Kyungs neck.
The younger was tentative.
He wasn't sure about the situation. His fingers were trembling.
Kyung couldn't decide whether to push him away or not.
Himchan slowly started placing small butterfly kisses on the nape of Kyungs neck. Kyung was stuck between the small yet powerful amount of pleasure and the fear of being bit.
He was hellbent on Himchan being a vampire. He didn't like it before but now it's turning him on.

------------

Hope you all enjoyed Himchan and Kyung's lovely moment ;D