Revealed

U-Know Time

"I guess I better go check if Daehyun's okay." Youngjae announced, gripping the wooden railing.

"The sun is rising hyung. I'm gonna go and ride my skateboard around the park." Zelo grabbed his skateboard and headed out before anyone could say anything about his injuries.

"Should we stop him?" Taeil asked.

"No, he just needs time to cool off." Jaehyo smiled.

"Yeah, he went through a lot. He needs to think." Youngjae agreed. "We'll check up on him and this whole situation later."

"So Daehyun's sick?" Jaehyo frowned.

Youngjae nodded and started up the stairs.

"I think he should rest..." Zico showed up scratching his head.

"Yeah, bothering him might worsen his condition... But what's wrong with him?" Jaehyo inquired.

"He said his stomach hurts, his eyes were clenched shut last time I saw him." Youngjae informed stepping down and sitting on the couch.

"It hurts that bad?" Taeil asked sadly.

"What if it has to do with those bites marks he showed us earlier?" Kyung asked frantically.

"Bite marks?" Jaehyo asked curiously and looked back at Kyung. "What bite marks?"

"That's nothing." Zico said brushing the topic off. "He probably got them from a bug or something when he was being ed against a tree."

The group of friends eyed Zico, mouths agape.

"What? He confided in me a while ago." Zico shrugged. "Being sick makes you talk."

Kyung shook his head. "Whatever, let's get something to drink from the kitchen." Kyung dragged Zico behind him, disappearing into the kitchen.

As everyone watched the two swing into the kitchen, the front door opened slowly. Their heads turned towards it to see a soaking wet Zelo.

"It started raining." He pouted and threw his skateboard aside. "Did you check on Daehyun? How is he?" He asked as he wrung his shirt, twisting it so often.

"I didn't check." Youngjae answered, leaning back into the couch.

"I'll go check. I have to go upstairs and take a shower anyway." Zelo said, scampering up the stairs quickly.

Youngjae and Taeil made themselves comfortable on their couch, kicking their feet up on the table in front of them, channel surfing. Jaehyo watched Zelo run up the stairs, leaving water marks on the steps.

"I'll go clean up Zelos mess and tell him to hurry, I need to shower too." Jaehyo said, getting napkins from the tissue box and wiping the stairs as he walked up.

Youngjae and Taeil settled on a show to watch and tuned into it as Jaehyo knocked on Daehyuns door. "Zelo?" He stepped in seeing Zelo lean over Daehyun. "Hyung, he's getting worse, he's sweating." Zelo worried.

Jaehyo laid his hand on Daehyuns forehead and tilted his head. He pulled Daehyuns shirt down and checked one side of his neck, no marks. He moved Daehyuns head and checked the other side as he whined, two recovering, minuscule bite marks. "These marks aren't deep enough for him to become one yet."

"What?" Zelo eyed Jaehyo.

"Nothing." Jaehyo checked the rest of Daehyuns collar bone to find two more. He sighed and noticed Daehyuns punctured lips. "Three times? I think that's enough to make him at least semi." Jaehyo stood up and looked at Zelo who was staring at him both confused and worried. "Hyung?" Jaehyo smiled at him and approached him.

"Sit down for a minute."

The blue haired boy looked at the elder with a strange look on his face. He didn't sit as instructed but watched as Jaehyo approached the sleeping Daehyun. He watched in horror as his hyung bent over the bed and exposed what obviously were fangs but Zelo refused to believe it. His eyes went as wide as they could go when he realized the brown haired boy sunk his teeth into Daehyun who in turn squirmed around in discomfort. Jaehyo ignored his attempts to try and push him away and simply kept going. Within a couple minutes Jaehyo pulled away and Daehyun went quiet, his face turned calm almost as if he was dead but his faint breathing was still visible.

The elder turned around wiping the drops of blood from the corners of his mouth. Zelo stared in horror at his hyung, with his enlarged fangs and piercing red eyes.

"Hyung... you..." The dripping wet boy stopped when Jaehyo slowly approached him with a grin.

"I'm sorry baby Jello, I didn't think it would have to happen so soon." The dark haired boy smiled charmingly at the shaking maknae before leaning in and biting him in the neck as well.

Zelo only managed to let out a squeak as he felt the sharp pain in his neck. He felt as if the life was being out of him, in what felt like a matter of seconds everything went blurry. His thin body went limp and fell into Jaehyos arms.

The vampire got to work, he quickly changed the young boy into dry clothes and layed him next to Daehyun. He made sure to cover the necks up so no one saw the marks he created. He the shower and walked out the room, closing the door behind him.

He stopped in front of the door.

"Damn, I didn't think I'd have to bite them so soon." Jaehyo sighed.

Before he walked back downstairs he made sure that his eyes reverted back to his normal brown and retracted his fangs. He calmly walked back down.

"How is he?" Youngjae asked.

"He's asleep. Zelos in the shower." Jaehyo plopped down on the couch tuning into whatever was on, acting as though nothing had just happened. 'I just need the rest of you.'