The First Date... Maybe?

The Little Sister Project [Version 2]

Author's POV 

"Sunny, do you want some fruit?" Jiyoung called out from the kitchen to the little girl in the living room.

"Huh? Neh, unnie!" Sunny said not taking her eyes off the talking penguin on the screen in front of her.

The older girl chuckled and rummaged through the fridge, trying to find the small box of strawberries she saw earlier. Just as Jiyoung placed the washed red pieces of fruit on a plate, a messy and still drowsy Seunghyun entered the kitchen.

"Morning Ji~" Seunghyun said with a small smile.

The girl smiled back at him. "You're up later than usual," Jiyoung glanced at the clock showing that it was currently 10 AM. "No rehearsal today?"

Seunghyun shook his head as he prepared himself some toast. "Nah, Seungri and Daesung caught really bad colds, Jiyong canceled today's practice."

A frown flashed across the girl's face when she heard of that 1 name she hated so much. Jiyoung looked down but pulled out a fake smile a second later remembering what Seunghyun had said back when they were in that small elevator together.

Jiyoung looked up at Seunghyun, her eyes painfully swollen due to so much crying, dry and itching from her yelling fest earlier on the rooftop. Seunghyun looked down at Jiyoung and without a word, he cupped her cheeks, wiping the excess tears away from her cheeks withhis thumb.

"No guy deserves your tears noona... Remember that." He smiled softly as Jiyoung stared back at him, her eyes wide at his bold words, her cheeks burning under Seunghyun's hands. "Plus, you look prettier smiling, Ji."

It's been hard on the older girl. How would you like it if your past suddenly showed up and slapped you across the face? Her heart was aching, her mind was restless and all she wanted to do was curl up and cry but Jiyoung knew she couldn't do that, this wasn't high school.

Plus she had to take care of Sunny now, but deep down she knew she had to keep up this happy act up for Seunghyun.

That day, that day Seunghyun helled her in his arms, Jiyoung couldn't help but feel safe, she felt like she was protected for once instead of the other way around... She couldn't deny that she had fallen a little for this younger guy she was forced to live with.

"Well enjoy your breakfeast then." Jiyoung said before making her way to the living room to eat the strawberries with Sunny.

Seunghyun frowned, knowing that smile Jiyoung sent him wasn't genuine. He racked his brain, trying to figure out what he had said to cause-- 

"Aish, pabo Seunghyun." He muttered to himself knowing that he mentioned the unmentionable name in front of Jiyoung. Seunghyun sat on the stool in front of him, he thought of how he would act if he was in Jiyoung's shoes. He would be crying, a big mess maybe, he sure wouldn't be able to smile.

'That's probably what Jiyoung must be feeling right now...' Biting his lip, Seunghyun whipped out his cell phone from his pajama pants from his phone and dialed his number 1 speed dial.

1 dial tone...

2 dial tone...

"Yeobseo?" The woman on the other line answered.

"Noona!" Seunghyun grinned as he greted his older sister.

Hye Yoon chuckled. "What is it baby bro, what do you want?"

Seunghyun pouted slightly before speaking. "Can't I just call to say I miss my sister?" he asked, trying to use his man version of aegyo.

The girl shook her head on the other line. "No, so tell me what you want before I hang up."

The younger guy chuckled at his sister words before speaking, telling her of his plans. And I can tell you this, Seunghyun has come a long way from his selfish days.

Jiyoung's POV

"Unnie, why are strawberries red?" Sunny mindlessly asked as she nommed on her 5th and last piece of the fruit, her lips and hands now all have a reddish pinkish color.

I chuckled and wiped the little girl's lips with a napkin. "I don't know, sweetie." I said, wiping Sunny's face clean of strawberry juice.

Sunny blinked at the older girl. "But unnie said unnie knows everything." The little girl blinked up at me.

I laughed at her silliness and lifted her to sit on my lap, cuddling her close to me. "I know everything except that ok?" I kissed the top of Sunny's head causing the little girl to giggle.

Just then I saw Seunghyun come down from the second floor, this time he was in his usual white dress shirt and jeans, his black hair comed and neat. I cleared my throat to stop myself from gaping at the good looking man in front of me. Did i say good looking? I meant ok looking... Yeah, just ok.

"Noona, go get dressed." He said, plopping on the couch next to me and Sunny.

I looked at him weirdly, my eyebrows raised. "Are we going somewhere?" i asked and Seunghyun nodded.

I let out a sigh, and to think I get a do nothing day for once. "Arasso, Sunny kaja!" I said about to stand up and carry Sunny upstairs when I felt Seunghyun hold me down by my wrist.

"What? You told us to get dressed?" I asked feeling a bit frustrated by this guy now.

Seunghyun shook his head. "Ani, I told you to get dressed, noona. We're going out today, just the 2 of us."

"What? Just the 2 of us?" I stared at Seunghyun who merely smiled at me. "You mean like a date?"

Seunghyun turned his head to the grinning Sunny and winked before turning back to me. "Sure, it's a date."



Please don't hate me for disappearing!!!!! I hate being so busy, my parents are DEMANDING I STUDY 24/7 cause they really want me to do well in HS plus I still don't have pc at home so... Please don't hate me too much.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO PLEASE COMMENT, EVEN IF YOU SAY YOU HATE ME JUST COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU'RE STILL HERE T.T

<3 Hdi_19