Scars

The Little Sister Project [Version 2]

Author's POV

After an hour had passed, Jiyoung was dragged back inside the practice room by none other than Sunny who refused to leave when Jiyoung asked her if she wanted to go out somewhere while her oppa practiced but... No~

She wanted to stay and watch her oppas...

'Just what I need, another 3-4 hours looking at him...' Jiyoung thought, her stomach suddenly feeling very queezy at the thought of being in the same room with Jiyong for that long.

"Unnie, I need to go to the bathroom!" Sunny suddenly said, tugging the bottom of my shirt.

The older girl sighed as she lifted the much too heavy girl into my arms. "Yah, why didn't you tell me before we came in here?"

Sunny batted her big cute eyes at Jiyoung. "I forgot." She said simply making the older sigh once more.

"Arasso, kaja..." Jiyoung put Sunny back down on the floor and held her hand but before the two could walk through the doors leading towards the hallway, a figure blocked their way.

Jiyong stood in the doorway too caught up in his cell phone to notice the 2 girls stading mere inches away from him. Jiyoung on the other hand froze at the spot, she didn't expect for him to be there, so close...

"Excuse me, you're blocking the door." Sunny said clicking her tongue.

Both adults looked at the girl, Jiyoung snapping out of her trance to wonder why Sunny sounded so irritated. the kid was known to be friendly to everyone... So, why the sudden change in attitude?

Jiyong's eyes widened as he realized the situation going on right now. He bowed his head muttering a quiet apology before looking up again. He looked at Jiyoung as she stared back at him, both of them feeling a surge of memories coming back.

As Jiyong kept starring Jiyoung clenched her hand tighter around Sunny's small hands, not liking the feeling of anger and sadness she felt as she kept on starring at the one man that hurt her so bad in her life.

Quickly Jiyoung dragged Sunny through the door from the little free space beside Jiyong who was still standing there, blocking almost all the room, luckily not all of it.

"Next time, don't block the door." Jiyoung muttered coldly next to Jiyong's ear as she passed. She didn't know what came over her. Anger? Sadness? All she wanted to do was disappear at that moment, disappear into a dark room where she could scream...

Why oh why did she have to meet Jiyong... Why now when she was actually happy? Sunny was groing up nicely, when Seunghyun had just given her the sense of security she hasn't felt in a long long time... not since it happened. But Jiyong just had to come and ruin her moment.

"B-Baby, can you go alone? I-I think I need some fresh air." Jiyoung said kneeling down in front of Sunny.

The little girl looked at her big sister, worried. She knew that the older girl wasn't ok...

"Unnie, are you ok?" She asked even if she already knew the answer she was going to hear.

"I'm fine." Jiyoung pulled out a fake smile and brushed a strand of lose hair from the little girl's face. "Go back to the practice room afterwards, ok? I'll meet you there."

Sunny merely nodded as her sister flashed her another smile before getting up and walking towards the elevator. She sighed seeing her older sister like this before making her way towards the bathroom knowing that all her sister needs when she's sad or angry is some time alone.

Jiyoung's POV

"C'mon... C'mon..." I chanted, tapping my foot against the floor of the elevator that was moving up much too slow for my taste.

The doors opened a few seconds with an audible ding on the top floor. I got out and stepped onto the rooftop, taking a deep breath, inhaling the cold air of Seoul before making my way to the middle of the mini rooftop garden. Seungri told me about this place earlier and though we didn't have time to go here, he told me the directions.

I stood on the edge of the rooftop overlooking the city and sighed, my mind in a complete mess at the moment. The feeling that I'm feeling... I'm not sure what it is. Sadness? Anger? Disappointment? Jealousy?

Gripping on the railing I looked up at the sky and let out an ear splitting scream, the frustration getting to me and finally exploding like a bomb.

"YAH! KWON JIYONG!" I yelled, not caring at the moment if anyone heard me. "WHY ARE YOU BACK?? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DISAPPEAR FROM MY LIFE FOREVER?!?"

I took a big shaky breath and looked down, tears streaming down my cheeks as I gripped the railing even more tightly, my knuckles turning white in the process.

"Mianhae..." A voice said from behind me. His voice said from behind me.

I wipped around quickly, my eyes still b with tears. "W-What are y-you doing h-here?" My voice cracked making me sound weak and frail, which I am at the moment... but that doesn't mean that I liked it.

Jiyong looked at me, at first I couldn't read his expression clearly but as I focused my eyes more on his face I could only see 1 emotion on his face, guilt.

"J-Jiyoung..." He said after a while breaking the cold silence, his voice... his voice that I had missed so much called out my name snapping me out of my thoughts.

He took a step forwards then another and so on. I gulped as I locked eyes with the man I once loved, my body seemed to be paralyzed on the spot even with my mind telling me to run, head for the exit, do... something. But no, I stayed still letting the one man I hated, the one man that had made me feel so loved than so broken,... the man that in a way, killed the old Jiyoung.

The things he'd done to me, was it for better or for worse, that I haven't decided on yet.

"Stop," Finally my voice decided to work and that one word was the only thing my mind could come up with at the moment.

Even with my small voice, Jiyong stopped in his tracks and stood still again. He was only a short distance from me, he wasn't so close but it was close enough for me. Being in the same building with him is too close in the first place for me.

"Youngie-ah..." He called out again and this time my jaw clenched hearing the nick name he gave me a billion years ago when we were actually dating. Jiyong looked uncertain about continuing but spoke anyway. "Ji, I'm so sorry..."

I shook my head, the tears starting to flow once more. "S-Sorry..." I said my voice shaking. "Sorry isn't gonna cut it, and you know that." I looked up and stared at his eyes through my tear filled ones.

"I know..." he said and took another step forward. I could see the pain, the sadness and even the remorseful feeling through Jiyong's eyes but I ignored it... the pain he caused me was much worse. "But I really am s--"

"Don't you get it?" I snapped at him, my anger rising slowly by the minute. "Sorry won't cut it and it will never cut it! So just..." I took a deep breath, closing my eyes as I try to calm my nerves a bit. "Just stay away from me."

And with that I walked towards the exit calmly or at least as calmly as I can with my body starting to tremble a bit, my head spinning a bit andmy eyes still letting out unwanted tears.

"Jiyoung, stop..." Jiyong grabbed my wrist, stopping me from going any further.

I turned around swiftly and faced the Big Bang leader, my eyes burning in anger now. "What?" I snapped at him.

Jiyong scanned my face, searching for something, maybe a the old version of Jiyoung but we both know she's not here anymore. He sighed before speaking again. "I-I still love you, Ji... I never forgot about you, about u--"

His sentence was cut off by a loud slapping sound as the palm of my hand made contact with Jiyong's cheek. He was speechless but deep in his heart he knew that he deserve what he got, and maybe even more.

"Never say you love me." I snatched my hand from his grasp and ran back to the elevator not caring that I heard a frustrated yell come from the rooftop behind me.

I was shaking in the elevator. Leaning back against the elevator walls my hand unknowingly traveled under my shirt, touching the scar I had on my lower abdomen. The scar was pretty long and was deep enough to let even te most unintelligent person that the scar was gonna last forever and it was all because of him, because of Jiyong. A few tears spilled out and before I knew it I dropped down on the floor, hugging my knees as I cried my eyes out, my chest aching painfully.

Author's POV

The elevator doors opened with a ding and Seunghyun's eyes went wide in shock at the scene displayed in front of him. Without a second thought or even any hesitation he entered the elevator, pressing the power so that the elevator won't move to another floor anytime soon.

'What happened?' Seunghyun thought as he crouched down on the ground beside the broken looking girl in front of him.

"J-Jiyoung noona," he said quietly, his hand reaching out to touch Jiyoung's shaking shoulder.

Jiyoung flinched and looked up immediately feeling the contact on her shoulder. "S-Seunghyun..." she said before lunging forward hugging his much bigger frame, burrying her head in his shoulder and crying some more, not even caring that she's showing Seunghyun her weak side.

Seunghyun could feel his heart literally breaking as he wrapped his arm around Jiyoung's shaking frame and boldly kissed the top of her head whispering sweet nothings that he hoped would calm her down. As he comforted Jiyoung, Seunghyun could only think of who or what could make the usually calm and collected Jiyoung break down like this. He clenched his fit slightly before making a mental note to murder that person when he finds out.



I FINALLY UPDATED ^^ Please don't kill me guys, since my house is far away and I don't have a computer yet I can't really update much or at all for that matter. Plus I started school and let me tell you that is already stressing me out enough as it is T,T

Once again I'm sorry and I hope you'll bear with me... I love you guys <3

~Dewi~