SeungJi

The Little Sister Project [Version 2]

Jiyoung's POV

I tore my eyes away, my hand immediately flying to my chest, feeling my erratic heartbeat. "..." I gasped out as I took deep breaths, trying to calm myself, trying to push back the urge to look at Jiyong again.

'Is he still looking?' I wondered and looked up out of curiousity only to meet Jiyong's eyes once again. My head snapped back down immediately, my heart beating faster than before.

"Hyung! You're here!" I heard Seungri yelled out. I looked up to find Jiyong being dragged to the middle of the room by his dongsaeng who looked nothing short of excited seeing his hyung.

'Good...' I thought as I quickly stood up from my seat. 'A distraction.'

Without thinking long and hard I quickly and quietly made my way to the practice room's exit, though I felt that there was a pair of eyes watching me the whole time.

A small smile crept up on my face as I mentally patted myself on the back at my successful escape from... Him.

"Jiyoung!" The familiar voice of Seunghyun called me.

I stopped in my tracks and cursed mentally. Just when I thought I was safe...

"Yes?" I answered, turning around to face Seunghyun, a fake smile painted on my face.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he eyed me curiously.

"Uhm... W-well... I w-was..." I looked around frantically before my eyes landed on an empty ramyun cup inside a trash can beside me. "I'm hungry!" I yelled out a bit too loudly.

Seunghyun raised his eyebrow at me. "You're... Hungry." He stated looking unconvinced.

"Y-Yes..." I said flashing Seunghyun another smile. "I didn't really eat this morning  and uhm... Yeah."

I mentally face palmed myself at my very unconvincing answer. 'Damn... Only a total pabo would believe me...' I thought and bit my bottom lip looking at Seunghyun for a reply.

Surprisingly Seunghyun's previous seriousness disappeared to be replaced by an "oh" look. "Ah... I see, well let's go eat then."

With a big grin on his face he laced his hand in mine and pulled me to the elevator.

"W-wait, Seunghyun..." I said, my eyes widening.

"Waeyo?" He asked slowing down, but not stopping.

"Where are we going? W-what about S-Sunny?" I asked trying to yank my hand away from Seunghyun's vice like grip. "We can't just leave her."

Seunghyun chuckled and pressed the 'down' button next to the elevator. "We're just going to the cafeteria down stairs, the boys are gonna go down there later too probably. Don't worry ok?"

He flashed a smile at me and I found it odd that I actually felt reassured by that smile. "O-Ok."

"Great. I wonder what they have there today?" Seunghyun wondered aloud, tapping his chin which made him look kinda cute.

'W-What?' I asked myself, looking down as my cheeks turned a bit red at the fact that I just called the big grizzly TOP cute. 'Get your head straight, Jiyoung!'

We both made our way into what looked like a small cafeteria. The were about 2 big tables with a long bench and a few smaller tables sitting near the walls. As soon as I walked in there, I could feel my myelf drooling slightly... The food smelled so good.

"Just sit here, I'll get your food noona..." Seunghyun smiled brightly at me before walking over to the food counter.

I smiled lightly to myself as I sat in one of the 2 big tables not wanting to sit at the smaller 2 seat table which would make it look like Seunghyun and I were on some sort of date... Or it does look that way if I imagined it in my head... Not that I'm imaginig the 2 of us ona date or anything, but... Aish never mind.

"I didn't know what you liked so I got you a little of eveything." Seunghyun suddenly appeared in front of me putting a tray of delicious looking food in front of me.

Smiling appreciatively I picked up my chopsticks. "Thank you for the food~" I said before digging into the black pepper beef, brown rice and seaweed soup in front of me.

I couldn't help but let out a satisfied sound when I tasted the delicious food.

Seunghyun chuckled and I looked up. "Waeyo?" I asked my mouth still half full of food.

"Oh~ nothing." He said smiling. Suddenly he lifted his hand to my mouth, my head backing away on instinct.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"You got a piece of rice, right there..." Seunghyun gently flicked a small grain of rice from the corner of my lips, his finger coming in contact with my lips for a milisecond.

My cheeks burned and a small faint of a smile past my face as I acknowledged Seunghyun's sweet gesture. Muttering a small thanks I knew he heard seeing the childish grin on his face, I continued eating, for once in the last few hours, my mind not reeling back to Jiyong or those memories...

I looked around the small cafeteria as I chewed the last bits of my lunch only to see a group of people approaching us.

Author's POV

"Hyoooong~" Seungri said cutely as he backed hug his beloved hyung who almost choked on his food, not anticipating the surprise attack from the magnae.

"Yah!" Seunghyun hit Seungri's head causing the panda to wince in pain and rub the top of his head. "Stop acting so cute, it disgusts me."

Everyone chuckled and laughed at this except Seungri who pouted and stomped his way to a still laughing Jiyoung, taking a seat beside the girl who ruffled his hair.

Taeyang took a seat on the right side if Seunghyun while little Sunny dragged Daesung oppa on Seunghyun's left, filling the bench to the fullest.

"Jiyong hyung, why are you juststanding there?" Seungri asked innocently as he picked at some of Jiyoung's leftover food. "Sit, hyung."

"A-Ah, ne." Jiyong stuttered out, snapping out of his little trance.

He shook his head, realizing that just at who he'd be staring at. 'She looks beautiful.' He thought dreamily. 'Just as beautiful as before.' A slight shade of pink tinted the Big Bang leader's cheek as he remembered all those times they were in high school... Those times they would hold hands on their way to school... All those make out sessions in the corner of the park...

'Jiyong, snap out of it!' Jiyong's eyes widened and he shook his head harder, hopefully to shake off those memories off him.

"Yah, Youngbae m-move!" Jiyong nudged his best friend, trying to sound confident despite his flustered insides.

"Man get your own seat." Taeyang shook off his best friend and stayed in his seat. "Look, there's an empty seat right there." He pointed.

Jiyong looked at where Taeyang was pointing and blushed a deep shade of red as he saw just where that seat was... Right next to Jiyoung.

Not finding any excuse left to argue with Jiyong slowly made his way next to Jiyoung who suddenly took interest in her empty bowl of soup.

The lunch went on as usual with laughter along with crazy stories flying through the air except for 3 people who was awefully quiet: Jiyoung, Seunghyun and Jiyong.

Seunghyun chewed his food like an angry lion as he stared at the pair with eyes of a hawk. He just can't believe those two were a couple... Jiyoung just didn't look compatible with Jiyong, she looks way better with... Himself.

Sunny took a breather from laughing and looked at her unnie and oppas... Noticing the tense atmosphere between them she raised her eyebrows. Her eyes diverted to her unnie and Jiyong oppa for a second  before looking at her big brother who looked like he would like nothing better than to rip one of their heads off.

After lunch the group went their seperate ways before agreeing to meet up in the practice room an hour later to actually get some practice done. Seungri, being the hyper magnae that he is decided to drag Jiyoung to 2NE1's practice room, noticing the happy magnae Jiyoung didn't refuse but went along. Daesung decided he would take a quick nap before practice and headed off to one of the lounging rooms while Jiyong dragged Taeyang away to the studios to work on some stuff.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" Sunny asked her oppa worriedly after seeing Jiyong and Taeyang disappear into the elevator.

Seunghyun turned to Sunny and flashed her a fake smile. "Ah~ nothing's wrong." He said hoping to convince his little sister who apparently stood her ground, still not believing that everything's alright.

"Is it him, oppa?" She asked.

"Who?" Seunghyun asked back at Sunny.

"Jiyong oppa, he's the boyfriend that broke my sister's heart, right?" Sunny asked, though her voice sounded more like a statement mor than anything.

Seunghyun stared at his little sister before sighing while nodding his head. "I think so..."

After this the pair fell into silence, both dwelling on their own thoughts. Sunny thought of her sister and how hurt she must be while Seunghyun felt betrayed by his friend.

Even if Seunghyun wasn't really close to his dongsaengs, he knew them well... or so he thought. Jiyong though Seunghyun always admired secretly, he's definition of a perfect guy in Seunghyun's head. Jiyong was a musical genious, he can rap, sing and even creat the most beautiful music. Seunghyun always envied his leader's leadership skills too, and how his decisions always seemed to be right.

Now that image is ruined, Jiyong wasn't as perfect, wasn't as nice and wasn't as a good person Seunghyun thought he was. He was a liar, a playboy, someone that didn't deserve love at all.

Seunghyun shook his head as he pictured Jiyoung and Jiyong together, no... that didn't look right in his head. Even though Seunghyun sometimes act like he hates Jiyoung, he always pictured himself right beside her, not as Sunny's brother but as Jiyoung's... boyfriend? Husband? He doesn't really know yet but what he knows he wanted to be beside her, not just these 6 months but forever...

But now...

Seunghyun can't help but feel worried, he can't help but feel threatened by the fact that Jiyoung's ex is his close friend. What if they fall in love again? What if Jiyong decided he wants Jiyoung again?

As if reading her oppa's thoughts Sunny spoke up.

"Oppa, are worried that... unnie's and Jiyong oppa are gonna... you know."

Seunghyun smiled sadly and nodded slightly. "I just don't want your sister to get hurt again, you know?"

Sunny nodded and sat closer to her brother, hugging his arm. "Oppa, I don't want unnie to get hurt again too." She looked up at her brother and smiled.

He looked down at the little girl and smiled, pecking her forehead lightly. "I'll won't hurt your sister, Sunny... you know that."

The girl nodded and looked outside the window in front of her. "SeungJi." she said mindlessly.

"Huh?" Seunghyun asked confused.

"Seunghyun oppa & Jiyoung unnie... get it?" She asked, grinning.

Seunghyun shook his head at the ridicolous name and ruffled his little sister's hair. "Well SeungJi is better than JiJi I can tell you that..." He smiled and his sister nodded in agreement.



I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR A MONTH!! T,T Don't kill me and or unsubscribe please :'( I'm finally in LA but I haven't gotten much chance to write so please, I ask for forgiveness...

So, now I'm staying in a hotel in Koreatown and I can say I FEEL LIKE I'M IN FREAKING ASIA XD Everywhere there's koreans and I already found a few k-pop related shops around here (even if I don't have any money atm) -__-V

I wanted to ask: Is anyone coming to KCON 2013, if you are, please tell me, I have no friends to go with me T,T I'm nice and I'm not a y ahjussi (?) I swear ^^v