SEOUL

The Little Sister Project [Version 2]

Jiyoung’s POV

I tapped my feet on the ground, starring daggers at Seunghyun, waiting for him to answer my question. But by the look on his little scared face told me that he wasn’t about to snap awake anytime soon.

“Yah!” I said snapping my fingers in front of the idiot’s face, snapping him awake. “What did you say?” I repeated my question.

Seunghyun looked at me flustered for a second before looking around the café and standing up.

“Come with me.” He said lowly before grabbing my wrist, pulling me towards the exit of the small café.

“Yah! Let me go!” I yelled and yanked my hands away as soon as we exited the café onto the quiet street. “What’s with men and grabbing girl’s wrists, seriously?”

“S-Sorry,” he stuttered out. “I just need to talk to you.”

I crossed my arms and frowned. “Hell yeah, you need to talk to me. Explain now! What’s with this about taking me and Sunny to Seoul?”

Seunghyun sighed and sunk his hands into his jacket pocket, looking down at the pavement under our feet.

“My boss, he’s threatening to fire me if I don’t go to Seoul.” He confessed a sad look on his face.

Ignoring the little voice inside my head telling me to just go with it, I spoke up. “Why can’t you just go on your own? Why are you bringing me and Sunny?”

“Cause we’re family.” Seunghyun said of frustration, looking straight at me, his eyes seem to bore into my soul at the moment.

I stood there, we stood there, silent. As I looked at Seunghyun now, his eyes were now begging me, begging me for an answer. I bit my lip, not wanting to give in.

“I-I have work,” I stuttered out, not making the most convincing argument. “I can’t just leave.”

“Take a leave then!” Seunghyun said looking desperate. “Look, I’ll make you a deal.”

I raised my eyebrow, intrigued. “A deal?”

“Yes, a deal.” Seunghyun then explained: “Stay with me in Seoul for 2 weeks during the Sunny’s summer break. If you don’t like it, you can leave after that.”

I bit my lower lip, thinking: ‘Should I except that over?’

Sighing I looked up facing Seunghyun. “Fine.” I said and all traces of sadness and or frustration on his face disappeared to be replaced by a giant, idiotic grin.

“Really?” he asked, making sure.

“N-Ne,” I said and before I knew it I was engulfed in a big hug.

Feeling my cheeks burn a little I patted Seunghyun’s back awkwardly before pulling away.

“C’mon we better go in and tell Sunny and…”

“Seungri, he’s my band mate.” Seunghyun answered for me.

“Right, Seungri.” I said. “Better tell them the news.”

“Kaja!” Seunghyun said before entering the café, looking really too happy.

Sadly the little trip was only a few days away leaving me very little time to pack up Sunny’s and my stuff. But frankly, I was a little excited. It’s been years since I went to the city. Sure, I made a few trips last year but I never actually stayed there for more than a few hours.

“Jiyoung! C’mon the car is ready!” Seunghyun bellowed from the kitchen as I struggled down the stairs with the giant suitcase in my hand.

“Aish, I told you to just let me carry these down!” Seunghyun said snatching the suitcase away from me as if it weighed nothing.

“Well, I can’t let you do all the work, you know.” I said to him before going to the kitchen and dining room to see if I left anything behind that Sunny, Seunghyun or I may need for our trip.

“Left anything?” Seunghyun asked as I locked the door to the front door.

“Nope, got everything.” I said pocketing the key and taking Sunny’s hand in mine.

“Toothbrush?”

“Got it.”

“Towels?”

“In my bag.”

“Tampon?”

I stared wide eyed at Seunghyun in shock. “What?”

“Tampons? I don’t want you to go all panic in my house you know.” He said casually and I almost choked on my own spit.

“I-I got t-that too.” I said quietly and he nodded before turning around.

Noticing my stiff posture Seunghyun turned to me and smiled. “I have a noona too, I know stuff, ok?”

“A-ah, ne.” I replied before walking in silence to the car.

The ride to Seoul was kinda long with the semi bad traffic and all but as soon as we got a glimpse of the big buildings that was the city Sunny suddenly piped up, her eyes wide.

“Welcome to the city, Sunny.” I said before looking out the window too, recalling my first time in the city a long time ago.

~~Flashback~~

“Wah!” I said in amazement as my boyfriend’s car entered the busy district of Gangnam.

He chuckled and continued to drive, but a wide grin was on his face. “Like it?”

I nodded and beamed at him. “It’s so… busy here. And can you hear that?”

“What?” he asked confused. “The club music?”

“Yeah, this place seems great.” I said looking around some more.

Suddenly I felt a hand enclosed around mine. I looked to find that he had wrapped his hand around mine, and although he wasn’t looking at me because he was driving, I knew he really wanted to.

“After I get famous and earn a lot of money, we’ll go here again, and this time, we’ll stay permanently.” He promised squeezing my hand slightly.

My heart started to feel all warm as he said those words. “Arasso…” I said and pecked him on the cheek

~~End of Flashback~~

Seunghyun’s POV

“We’re here.” I announced as the car finally stopped in front of villa.

I heard a few shuffles come from the back seat and saw that Sunny was now squishing her sister against the window, both of them looking like they were fighting to look outside the window.

“Wow… huge…” Jiyoung said in amazement while Sunny grinned at me.

“Oppa, you live here?” she asked excitedly.

I chuckled and nodded. “Kaja… it’s more amazing from inside.”

I chuckled seeing the reaction of Jiyoung as she stepped out of the car, looking at my house in such awe. Sure, in her part of Incheon she looked so normal, so fitting but in this place I call home, in Seoul, she looks so lost, so out of place… it was cute.

“Seunghyun, welcome home!” My mother raced out of the front door the second the 3 of us climbed the stairs up to the big house.

I dropped the bags that I was carrying for a moment and hugged my mother.

It never accured to me how long I haven’t seen her till now…

Man, what have I become…

“Good to see you umma.” I grinned at my mom as I pulled back from the bear hug she just gave me.

My mother smiled before pinching my cheek… hard.

“Owe!” I hissed in pain, rubbing my reddened cheek. “What was that for?”

“For being such a bad boy! Do you know how much I just found out from Jiyong?” She scowled at me for a second.

“Umma…” I looked at my mom and did my best ‘puppy dog’ face. “Mianhae…”

She grunted for a second before kissing me on my reddened cheek. “Don’t do those things again, araso?”

I nodded and she smiled.

“Well, whose this?” My mom asked, her eyes landing on the 2 figures standing behind me.

“A-Annyeonghasaeyo.” Jiyoung said and bowed along with Sunny.

“Oh, umma… this is Sunny, my little sister.” I said stepping to where Sunny was, rapping my arm around her small shoulders.

“Annyeong, oppa’s umma.” She said brightly with a bow.

My mom smiled and bent down on her knees on the grass so that she was the same height as Sunny.

“Annyeong, Sunny, right?” My mother asked and Sunny nodded with a smile. “Such a pretty name… and you,” My mother looked up at Jiyoung who looked slightly nervous for some reason.

“I-I’m Sunny’s elder sister, Jiyoung imnida.” She said stiffly.

My mother’s eyes switched from Jiyoung and me for a second before smiling, getting up and hugging a shocked looking Jiyoung for a second before pulling back, beaming at all 3 of us.

“You guys must be hungry? How about some dinner, I made lots.” She said and ushered us inside.


One out of 2 updates~~~ <3