Jiyong's Idea

The Little Sister Project [Version 2]

Jiyong’s POV

“Seunghyun, where are you going?” I looked up to find our choreographer, Shaun looking angrily at Seunghyun who, by the looks of it, tried to slip away from dance practice… again.

“Aigo hyung, I got the steps down, don’t worry.” Seunghyun hyung said with a smile patting Shaun’s shoulder. Shaun frowned and slapped Seunghyun’s hand away.

“Well then show me the routine you have to master by next week.” Shaun said crossing both of his arms.

Seunghyun hyung sighed and did something that looked like our routine but not quite right with the joking expression on his face and the unnecessary amount of wiggling.

“Ta dah!” Seunghyun cheered lamely after he’d done his little ‘routine.’ “Now if you need me, I’ll be down at the bar across the street,” he said before strutting towards the door but before he left, Seunghyun hyung turned around and faced all of us.

“Don’t need me.” He then waved his hand airily before finally leaving.

Shaun turned to me, looking on the verge of exploding. “Make sure he masters that routine by next week, I’m not covering for him again!” he almost yelled at me and I nodded nervously.

“N-Neh, hyung.” I said and Shaun nodded and left the studio to get some much needed fresh air.

Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri immediately approached me, worried looks on their faces.

“Ji, Seunghyun hyung cannot possibly learn that routine by next week.” Taeyang reasoned with me.

“Plus how the hell are we going to teach him? Even Shaun gave up and he’s the best.” Daesung said looking slightly panicked.

“Seungri, you and I drag him here tomorrow; we’ll coax a few moves into him, ok?” I asked the magnae who nodded.

“Neh, hyung.” He said but Seungri didn’t look too excited about it.

Practice continued for well over an hour before the members decided to pack up. The 4 of us were just about to leave when Jennie, one of the trainees told me that YG Appa called us up.

“Think this is about Seunghyun hyung?” I asked Taeyang as the 4 of us entered the elevator.

Taeyang looked at me, eyebrow raised. “I’m positive.” He said as it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

As usual the 4 of us made our way to the seats in front of YG’s desk, across from the scary looking YG himself. My eyes caught on the smiling toys displayed behind us, how I wish they would stop smiling and mocking us.

“Fix him.” YG said and I looked at him confused.

“Fix who?” I asked and YG looked up at the 4 of us with a ‘disappointed father’ look on his face.

“Don’t act dumb, all of you and the rest of YG know who should be fixed.” YG said sternly and the 4 of us nodded.

YG sat back on his chair and looked at me a stern look on his face. “You have 6 months to change him,”

My eyes widened, 6 months wasn’t a long time to change a wreck like Seunghyun hyung.

“Do anything and everything you can, send him away for all I care.” YG leaned forward on his desk and I couldn’t help but lean back in my seat. “Get me the clean Seunghyun by July or I’m canceling your new album… and Big Bang.”

The 4 of us were all shocked at this and even by the time we were dismissed, all of us were still shaking slightly in fear.

Seungri shook my hand, snapping me out of my thoughts. “Hyung, what are we going to do?” he asked looking scared.

“I- I don’t know.” I looked at Taeyang who shook his head letting me know that he too was confused.

Knowing we can’t be at YG too late, we all decided to think of ways to get Seunghyun hyung on the right track at home. I wrapped my scarf tighter around my neck when the cold winds started blowing when the members and I were walking towards our car.

“Excuse me sir,” I turned to my left to see a small girl, 10 years old at the most.

“Yes,” I answered and the girl smiled at me and handed me a pink flyer. “What’s this?”

“It’s a flyer for ‘The Little Sister Project.’” She answered with a cute smile.

“Oh, well thanks.” I smiled back to the girl who bowed her head and walked away.

I looked down at the paper before folding it to stuff inside my jean’s pocket deciding to read it later not wanting to freeze up in the cold too long.

The members and I decide to gather up in the living room and try to brainstorm ideas but sadly no good ideas came but I found myself smiling seeing Seungri and Daesung try to lift up spirits in this situation with some crazy ideas.

It was probably 1 AM when we heard the dorm door open followed by a loud crash. The 4 of us rushed out of the living room to find Seunghyun hyung sprawled on the ground in front of the open door, alcohol oozing out of the spilled beer bottle in his hand.

“Kai bai bo on who’s gonna carry him.” Taeyang called out immediately and we all immediately did that.

Daesung and I groaned when we both lost. Taeyang and Seungri made their way back into the living room with relieved smiles on their faces while Daesung and I leaned down to pick up our wasted hyung off the floor.

After much difficulty Daesung and I finally managed to get our hyung back into his room, tucked in his bed rather nicely.

“You go out and rest, I think I’ll clean up in here a little.” I told Daesung who nodded and left the room, leaving me and the sleeping Seunghyun inside his pig cage of a room.

I started to pick up the papers, cigarettes and empty beer cans off the floors and into the trash bin. Sighing I bent down, about to pick up another beer can when a piece of paper fell out of my pocket. I picked it up to find that it was the flyer that little girl gave me in the streets.

“The Little Sister Project…” I read the title before reading the contents of the flyer silently. A mischievous smile slowly appeared on my face. ‘This looks promising,’ I thought and looked at Seunghyun hyung snoring on his bed.

“You’re about to learn your lesson Choi Seunghyun.” I said darkly at my hyung before exiting the room to tell the others about my brilliant idea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First chapter up!

I decided to make Jiyong the mastermind again cause he is the leader and he looks kinda evil to me at times (?) Seunghyun is in for a surprise, I'll introduce your new leading ladies in the next chapter (if plans don't change)

Even though I've only posted the forward, I'm happy that some of you actually commented so here are the replies:

ToDaeLove   : Yes, such a big brain... *tries to ignore the word bingu coming into mind*

Gabriellanadine   : Will do! ^^

pandainstripes  : Thank you dongsaeng :*

I'll try to update as soon as I can!

Please comment and subscribe!