Great now I'm talking to myself..

Ulzzangs . . . []

[Mika's P.O.V.]

 

I sat up in bed sweating, I just had the most amazing dream ever.. Wait what am I thinking?! No, no, no!! Dirty Mika Bad! . . . But it was soo goo- No I will not think anymore about this. Gosh I won't be able to look at him the same way again.. Maybe if I go back to sleep it will continue! No!! Bad bad bad! Next time you think something like that I'll punish you!! Oh great now I'm talking to myself..

"Hyung, you have been in here the past hour.. Are you okay?" Kevin asked me and walked next to me and sat on the bed with his leg's folded under him.

"N-neh.." I answered my voice husky. I cleared my throat, "I'm fine umma now go and make breakfast~"

"It's five pm, are you sure you are okay?" He asked and put his hand to my forehead.

I noticed how close we were his lips barely two inches away from mine. I started chuckling from nervousness.(( A/N: Lol I do that in real life all the time if I start to get nervous I start giggling silently making me shake violently, smiling like a doofus and if I'm really nervous I laugh and so oddly the people around me give me strange look's.)) and scooted away from him and fell off of the bed he grabbed my wrist and tried to catch me but sadly he fell too.

Our lip's crashed into each other's and He stared at me wide eyed.

I looked at him and noticed my hand was holding his head in place and I bit his bottom lip and took the entrance as he gasped from pain and put my tongue in his mouth.

I realized what I was doing and noticed he was slightly kissing back.

My whole body was on fire, Damn.. I must be sick... and everything went dark.

- - -

I woke up with a wet towel on my forehead and looked at the clock. four am...

I remembered what I did before I out and blushed madly Oh god.. this isn't good. Kevin is going to ignore me! Ah and why did I kiss him? I can't be liking him.. we have been friend's for three year's now! No it's normal for boy's to kiss. Not like that though!! Damn! Aish..! Mika you truly are an  idiot...  I looked at the person sleeping beside me and felt bad. he must've fainted from exhaustion. he tends' to stay up all night with someone if they are sick..

Thank's author for making me the bad guy!! TT-TT

I got up and walked out of the bedroom looking like a vampire because of how my fever made my skin pale, I had a sheet wrapped loosely around my shoulder's.

I seen Karam sleeping on the couch with someone very identical to him. "Oh yeah.. His brother was coming today.." I mumbled to myself and walked into the kitchen getting the milk out and poured it into a glass. "This is going to be a long night.." I sighed and put the glass into the microwave.

_______________________

_______________________

Lol YukiMary He must've REALLY wanted it. *erted face*

Oh and if you haven't read the one I posted earlier today I suggest you do. [;

Lol, I was going to make the chapter I made earlier today slightly rated but I changed my mind! :D

I know you want me, I know you care~ Lol I have no idea who sings that song. I have no memory of actually knowing this song either.. I must be going crazy! *Happy Face*