Practice starts now.

Ulzzangs . . . []

[Mika's P. O. V.]

{12 pm }

 

We started watching romantic movie's since eight. And man was I annoyed.. It seem's like all romantic movies go the same way First the people meet then come's the so called 'Love-at-first-sight' thing and the people somehow get separated and later on in their live's they meet again and the man ask's "Do you believe in Love at first sight?"

 

Ughh.. and all the mushy love-line's.. It just annoyed me. 

 

Well this is tiring.. Kevin Niel and SungJong already fell asleep. Looked at the younger one's and chuckled SungJong had his mouth open he was sitting on Ji-Yong's lap until Ji-yong pulled SungJong up so he could lay down I watched as Ji-Yong slowly fell asleep with Maknae number two sleeping atop of him.

 

I looked down at Kevin he passed out on the floor so I picked him up and put him on the couch. I scanned the room for another traitor and looked at Karam and Niel and smiled until my eye's reached Manager Hyung. "YAHHHH!!!" I yelled outraged.

 

And from my sudden outburst Everyone woke up... except Manager Hyung. |:<

 

"That was a good movie..~" Ji-Yong said acting like he was awake the whole time.

 

I looked over at Our manager again and The next thing I knew I was in the air about to kick him.

 

His eye's slowly opened and he quickly moved out of the way and caught my ankle stopping me from moving any further.

 

"You thought you could get me? Think again! Muwahahahahaha!!" He yelled evilly and threw me on the couch with Kevin. "Ooooo~ good shot!! Mika don't move! pass me the camera!"

All-of-a-sudden flashes came out of nowhere and I realized what I was doing. whaaaaaaaaaa~!!!!! I'm kissing Kevin OHMAHGAWD!! Somebody help me~~!!! TTᴖTT

Kevin's eye's opened. he pushed me off of him and squealed "That was my first kiss~~!!! Why??!?! Bah~~~!!!! whaaaaa~~~~!"

 

Ji-Yong sat next to me and whispered in my ear, "You better run before he decides to take revenge."

 

My eye's went wide when Kevin looked over at me with an evil grin on his face. "WAAAA!! That was my first kiss too!! I should be the one crying!! Manager Hyung this is all your fault!!!!" I yelled as I tried getting away from the Tasmanian devil running after me.

 

Darn it! I tripped over my own feet and fell face forward to the ground, Luckily I caught myself before my beautiful face was hurt. :3

 

Well the punishment wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.. he just tickled me until I got enough strength to push him off of me and I trapped him under me holding onto his wrist's making sure he couldn't get away, I put them above his head and Manager Hyung explained to Kevin what happened so he calmed down and apologized.

 

"Hyung practice is boring.." SungJong said and yawned cutely.

 

"We could work with getting used to kissing. I'll be back in two hours. if you still haven't kissed by then.. I will make you." Manager hyung said smiling evilly.

 

"What~?!" Niel asked surprised. his poor lip's..

You wouldn't even know if we're kissing or not.. we should just get out of the house while we still can. yes~ Yesss that will work.. [:<  I thought evilly.

 

"Oh yeah.. I have camera's all around the house so don't even think about trying to escape. If you manage to get out of the house I will give you a punishment." He said liking the way it sounded. "But don't ask me what the punishment is yet."

What the hell?! if we can manage to get out of the house? what is this?!

 

"What do you mean 'don't ask yet.'?" SungJong asked looking at our manager innocently.

 

"I'm not sure what the punishment is yet.. >->" He said and glared at SungJong for making him look bad.

 

"Well.. Practice start's now." With that said he left.

 

The older one's of the couple's looked at the younger one's and smiled. "I'm gonna get a kick outta this." Karam said and pulled Niel onto the couch. "Kiss me." he said and he looked shocked when Niel kissed his cheek. "Aww.." Ji-Yong said and smiled. "I don't know about you guy's but I'm going to ditch this popsicle stand." He said and pulled SungJong with him.

 

I looked at Kevin and he was glaring at me. "You think you're gonna get another kiss after you took my perfect lip's already?!?!"

 

Aish.. this is gonna be a long day... TT^TT

 

- - - -

[SungJong's P.O.V. ]

 

"Where are we going?" I asked Ji-Yong who was running up the street holding onto my hand making sure I didn't get lost.

 

"Candy." He said any continued running until we stopped and looked at a huge candy store. "Wow~" I said and walked up to the door and walked in gazing at all the candy I looked into my wallet o.o I-I have no money...

 

"Are you alright?" Ji-Yong asked with a comical look on his face.

 

"N-no money.. ]':" I said and showed him my empty wallet.

 

"Go choose two thing's and meet me at the chocolate fountain. Oh, wait. here, wear this." He told me and passed me a wig.

 

"alright.." I said looking at hod long it was he obviously wanted to be the man again because he pulled a fake mustache out of his pocket.

 

Don't ask me where he hid this because I had no idea.. -.-

 

"Go choose candy I will be eating chocolate waiting for you." He said shooing me away.

 

I walked over to my favorite isle.. the peporo isle~!! (Peporo's are basically the same thing as pocky's.)

I looked around as I got my wig situated.

 

I grabbed a fat one filled with chocolate and I picked up a bag of hello kitty hard candies.

 

As I walked over to Ji-Yong I looked at the chocolate fountain and my eye's grew wide. I-it's huge.. :O

 

Ji-Yong walked over to me and grabbed the bag's out of my hand's and walked up to the cashier and checked out.

 

we walked out of the store and started walking home it was about five now this place was far away from home so we decided to take a taxi. about an hour later I woke up when my hyung was carrying me upstairs. I was too tired so I just went back to sleep.

 

- - - - - - - -

[3rd persons P.O.V.]

 

"Yah! oops sorry.. How long has he been sleeping?" The groups manager asked.

 

"Not long." Ji-Yong said and smiled. "Yes~! No punishment..!" He said barely audible.

 

"Well wake him up, your punishment await's you.." The manager said with an evil l smirk on his face.

 

"I'm awake.. gosh.. What is the punishment?" SungJong asked while Ji-Yong was putting him down. "You'll see."

 

[Manager's P.O.V.]

 

"Sit down." I instructed them.

 

"Now.. your punishment is to kiss as much as the other member's to tell you to." I told them and they nodded.

 

Kevin was up first. "Ji Hyung~ your lips." He said and giggled.

 

"Sungjong kiss his cheek."

 

"Yong! Kiss Sungjong's lips!!" Came another reply. That one probably wanted revenge for what Ji-Yong had done to him before.

 

I could tell Ji-Yong wasn't into this, I mean none of them had their first kiss until today.

 

I felt bad for them until SungJong pounced Ji-Yong and started kissing him franticallym saying "Muah!" Every time his lips cam in contact with the older one under him.

 

I laughed "Alright, that's enough for today."

 

"Thank's Hyung~!" SungJong said and pulled the shocked Ji-Yong into their bedroom.

 

"I'm going to take a shower." Niel said and everyone left me in the living room.

 

"Well this was quite boring." I said cheerfully.

 

________________________________________

________________________________________

 

Well my people's.. I know It's boring but I'm kinda sick and i wasn't really feeling like posting today.

But I love my subscriber's soo much I decided to anyway!

 

Well remember. Comment and subscribble!~