Hide hide..! kekeke~

Ulzzangs . . . []

[Author's POV]

Okay, I'll list of what's happening here as best as I can.

LeeTuek and Kevin were mingling.

KiBum, SiWon, HeeChul, and HankHyun were playing monopoly.

Mika and ShinDong were arm-wrestling.

DongHae, EunHyuk, Henry, YeSung, KyuHyun and SungMin were playing Halo:Reach with several shout's of "Screen watcher!" "Heh heh.. lucky shot." "Argh! Cheater!!" "You must have some sort of shield on because I can't kill you!!!" "That is because you have to make a head-shot to kill me."

RyeoWook, ZhouMi, Karam and Niel were in the kitchen stuffing their faces with icecream and cake.

And the last bit of people.. KangIn chased SungJong while JiYong chased KangIn with LeeTuek now running after KangIn yelling, "Stop cheating on your wife and leave SungJong alone!" While SungJong was running away for his poor innocent life.

Well now that this *Point's at the groups of Ulzzangs* Mess is explained, let's get on with the story~!

- - -

[SungJong's POV]

Well I realized what fear is yesterday. Now I am living out that fear today! . . . Sad right?

I swear I have ran tweenty three laps around this place.

*Thump*

"Stay quite and you will be safe."

"Ne. YeSung Hyung? I thought you were playing a game with KyuHyun.."

"I was but I forgot to feed my precious."

"Who is your 'Precious'?"

"Mai turtle~! wanna hold it?"

"No~ I'm afraid of reptiles." I replied blushing lightly.

"Nah!" He exclaimed not believing me.

"Jongie poo~! Where are you?" :KangIn

"Yah! That's MY SungJong!!" :JiYong

"Oh yeah? did you claim him?" :KangIn

"Y-yah! that is none if your buisness!" :JiYong

YeSung turned to me and took my shirt off, "Ahh! What are you doing?" I yelled covering myself.

"Checking if Ji-Hyung has claimed you yet." He said trying to move my arms.

"What do you mean "Claimed" me?" I asked not moving my arms refusing to let anyone see me even partially .

"Oh~ he must not have done it yet." He said nodding to himself.

"What hasn't he done?!"  I asked confused.

"This." He said and pulled his shirt off showing me a purple bruise-like mark on his collar-bone.

"I grabbed my shirt from the floor and put it on quickly."They hit you? why would they do that?"

"Like They said, to claim you." He said and sighed, "And no they do not hit you. Just so you know I'm not telling you what they do."

"I have a question." I said eying the turtle in the corner.

"What?"

"Who gave you that mark?"

"Wookie did! C:"

"Really he doesn't seem like the person who would claim someone."

"Alot of people say that."

- - -

[Karam's POV]

"Yes, Jae-Hyung.. we will be back later." I said into the phone holding it between my shoulder and my cheek, trying to beat KyuHyun at Wii Sports. we are currently in the boxing tournament, Jumping and flinging our arms in the air and moving like crazy, having to block every second.

"I am bored by myself though~" He pouted.

"You should have come with us then." Punch dodge punch punch

"You know I'm not good with big crowds." :JaeJoong

"Yes, but you could've come and stayed in a room with less people in it." punch punch punch dodge punch dodge

"Yah!! don't use my own move against me!" :KyuHyun

"Too *Punch* Bad! *Dodge dodge punch*" I stuck my tongue out "Merong~" I looked back at the screen and my eyes grew wide."You killed me while I wasn't watching! Penalty! PENALTY!!"

"Well thanks for making me deff. see you guys later! Bye~" :JaeJoong

"Byebye Jae-Hyung~!"

"I want a rematch!" I yelled and threw my phone at the wall.

"You're on." I have to admit he looked cool when he said that, the evil smirk at the end perfected it.

- - -

[SungJong's POV]

I continued listening to them searching for me.

"Where is YeSung?" :LeeTuek

"Probably feeding his turtle." :RyeoWook

"Do you know where SungJong is?" :LeeTuek

"My baby, Hyung is worried~" :JiYong

"Probably in the closet with YeSung." :RyeoWook.

"OH MY GAWD." My eyes grew with shock, "YeSung Hyung help me..!" I whispered, desperately trying to find a hiding place.

"Get behind the turtle tank." He said simply and 'Tickled' the turtle in his hand cooing to it, "My baby turtle are you happy~?"

I looked at the tank and with one glance I flew to YeSung who put his turtle back into the tank and held me awkwardly.

- - -

[Authors POV]

LeeTuek walked away seeing that SungJong was nowhere to be found, while JiYong and KangIn secretly edged to the closet door, you could tell what they were thinking just by looking at their faces.

JiYong: SungJong~ Hyung will save you from the creepy hyung that stinks at sneeking away..!

KangIn: There was- wait what? Thats disgusting! I'm not even going to even try to describe what he is thinking! ughh! Just let your imagination roam free trying to find out what was on his face...

=Author: Looks like we have another Pedo-Bear on our hands...

To Be Continued.

_______________________________________
_______________________________________

Well as some of you may know.. a tree fell on my family's house so we were without internet.. sorry  for the long wait I will update as soon as I finish the next chapter!

Love,
          NomNom.