Bonus chapter!

Ulzzangs . . . []

Somebody who really wanted in this chapter (Wishes not to be named) has made a scene for all of my dirty minded readers. :D

 

The author of this chapter can see your comments.. be sure to give her some happiness by commenting how you felt about this!

 

Give some love~ xD

______________________

______________________

 

Mika's POV

We battled for dominance, me winning after a while.

 I let my tongue play with his for a while before moving on to explore his mouth, mapping out his delicious cavern.

 I'd waited so long for this, I had my mind set on memorizing every curve and angle, reveling in what was finally mine.

His breathing became more laboured and I broke the kiss to let him breathe, but my lips didn't leave his skin.

 I kissed the corner of his mouth, trailing butterfly kisses down his perfect jawline to his neck where I around, looking for his sensitive spot.

 A loud moan escaped his lips and I grinned, knowing I'd found it.

 I on it, biting and until he was reduced to a writhing mess beneath me.

 Sitting back, I admired my work.

 I leaned down, close to his ear "Kevin, you're so beautiful." I breathed.

He blushed, seemingly embarrassed at the wanton moans coming from him. "Shut up and me already."

"Hmm, someone's impatient." I trailed my hands down from where they'd been his hair to rest on the top button of his shirt.

 I undid it slowly, smirking at the irritated expression on his face.

"Since when did you become such a tease? I thought you were supposed to be innocent." He growled.

My breath caught in my throat, I'd never heard him use that voice and I had to admit, it was damn y.

Instead of answering, I quickly undid the remaining buttons and leaned down to recapture his pulse point with my tongue, trailing it down his shoulder.

As my tongue dried out, it started rasping against his skin, leaving a slight red line in its wake.

 I made my way down to his left , swirling my tongue around it and nipping it gently.

 When I'd decided that it was perked up enough, I moved on to the other, giving it the same treatment.

 I looked up when he let out a particularly loud moan, only to be presented with the most sight I'd ever seen in my life.

Kevin was splayed out beneath me, eyes scrunched tightly closed with his head thrown back and his mouth open in an O shape.

 Any other time, I would've said that his mouth was just too adorable, but right now, all I could think was how ing y he was.

 It was enough to make me stop what I was doing and pull my shirt off, I'd waited long enough.

 His eyes opened when I stopped my ministrations and was now watching me with eyes clouded over with lust.

 "Mika" He sighed. I saw the obvious want in his face (and pants) and decided to put him out of his misery.

 I leaned down to kiss him, sliding my hands down to the top of his pyjama pants, running my fingers along the waistband.

 I slid them down slowly, relishing every inch of skin that was revealed to me.

 Once they were off, I a few times, causing a shamelessly loud ", Mika" to burst from his lips. Thrilled by the result, I leaned down to place a chaste kiss where my hand had been.

Pausing to reach over to my bedside table and open the draw, rummaging around for a while before I found what I was looking for.

 Bringing the small bottle closer, I unscrewed the lid and poured some out onto my hand.

I saw Kevin looking at me with some apprehension and I leaned in for another kiss, this time sweet and loving.

I tried to comfort him through the kiss, conveying the emotion behind my actions.

The last thing I wanted was for him to think that I just wanted a quick .

 I tried to tell him without words that it would be okay, that I would do my absolute best to not hurt him.

Moving down his body, I resumed what I'd been doing earlier.

 My tongue wrapped around his , it and lightly.

I moved one finger so that it was pressed gently against his hole looking up for his signal to proceed.

 He smiled down at me and my hair.

I pushed my finger in slowly, creating extra suction on in an effort to distract him from the pain.

 He winced slightly, but urged me forward with his hips, ing up slightly in an attempt at getting more friction.

 I moved in and out a couple of times to make sure before adding another finger.

This time, he screwed up his face in pain, despite my attempts at a distraction

. I let fall out of my mouth and moved up to brush the hair off his sweaty forehead. "Relax baby, it'll only hurt more if you don't."

He nodded and leaned up for a kiss, at my lips and groaning as the pain slowly turned to pleasure.

 I made sure I had plenty of lube before inserting the third finger.

 It wasn't long before he was ing into my hand and as I scissored my fingers, moving around, searching for that special spot.

 I knew I'd found it when he practically leapt into my arms, his whole body spasaming and what I could only describe as a scream left his mouth.

 I spread lube generously over my own member and took out my fingers.

 A small whimper of discontent left him at the loss and I leaned up to kiss him once again.

"Yeobo, this is going to hurt. Are you ready?" Speechless, he nodded and I slowly pushed inside him.

 He threw his head back, his eyes once again scrunched up in pain while I concentrated on distracting him with probing kisses.

 Knowing that it would only hurt more if I stopped, I moved slowly in and out while he adjusted to the intrusion.

It was absolute hell for me, his tight walls clenching around my hyper-sensitive member were almost enough to send me over the edge right then and there.

 As his grunts of pain ce again to moans of pleasure, I allowed myself to move gradually faster.

 He bit my shoulder and screamed into it as I hit his prostrate, his nails scraping along my back and his hips rising to meet my s.

 I pushed into him a few more times and he came, throwing his head back in ecstasy and releasing his load between us.

The sensation of his clenching walls tipped me over the edge and we rode it out in unison.

Exhausted, I collapsed beside him.

I felt my face turning red, I seriously don't know what got into me. I guess Kevin just makes me feel different.

 He looked up to see my blushing face. "What's wrong yeobo?"

"N-nothing" great, now I'm even stuttering. I can't help it, so many thoughts came into my head right at that second, about how he might not love me, how he might not even really like me like that.

 Maybe he doesn't feel the same way I do, maybe I just embarrassed myself BIG TIME.

"Oh come on, I can tell there's something. You've got 'What if' practically written on your forehead. I'm not going anywhere if that's what you're worrying about." He kissed me and I felt relieved.

 Maybe he wouldn't mind if I confessed after all.

"Kevin?"

"Hmm?"

"I... um Iloveyou."

He pried my fingers away from my face and kissed each one in turn. "I love you to Mika."

He pulled the blankets up around us and we napped for a while until I was woken by my stupid loud stomach.

 I looked around to Kevin and he was grinning at me.

 "Want some breakfast yeobo?" I nodded. He got up and stretched, revealing his perfect body.

 I smiled to myself, knowing that it was all mine and no one else's. I got up and finally brushed my teeth while Kevin made breakfast.

I got dressed and made my way to the kitchen where he was happily humming to himself.

 I up behind him and s my arms around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder. He slapped at my hands

"I have to make breakfast, do you want to starve? I pouted at him and went to sit expectantly a the table while he finished cooking and served the food.


________________
________________
 

For all of those who don't know, I have written this story with a friend, so if you happen to see a 'She' or 'Her' in this it is because she wrote that part. :D

anything related to a girl is also hers, I WILL TAKE NO PART IN HER GIRLISHNESS. XDD

Yay for helping! d;