YOU'RE USING MY TOOTHBRUSH AGAIN?!!!

Ulzzangs . . . []

[SungJong's P.O.V.]

Is it just me or was JaeJoong shooting death glares at Ji-Yong?

It couldn't have been only been me because Ji-Yong kept hiding behind me all night.

And yes we couldn't sleep all night because JaeJoong Hyung refused to sleep in the same bed as Mika because he was sick and coincidentally he couldn't sleep so we were forced to stay awake and keep him occupied. I figured everyone knew how much I loved sleep, but obviously this baboon over here doesn't. And every time I accidentally dozed off he shook my shoulder saying, "Aww your going to sleep already?" Ughh... I hate you.. >.>

I quickly ran out of the room and dragged a mattress into the closet and grabbed Ji-Yong, a blanket, and a pillow.
   
"Ji Hyung.. we can finally go to sleep!" I squealed and pulled him under the blanket, I swear if I was any happier I would cry.

I looked over at him and he was already asleep.. or unconscious. either way he was sleeping.. Kinda.

"Good night.." I said and closed my eye's.

"No fair.. I want sleep too~" I heard someone pout.

JaeJoong.. >->

He slipped in between us and fell asleep.

I really hate you. TT-TT

((Lol, SungJong can get moody when he's tired can't he?))

- - -

[Kevin's P.O.V.]

"Mika, wake up. You need to eat something." I said and shook his shoulder.

"Nu~" He pouted and pulled the blanket up to his nose.

"Yes. now come and eat before I get JaeJoong to get you out of bed."

"You wouldn't.. >->"

"Yes. Yes, I would. [:<"

He pulled me under the blanket, "Then I will get you sick!"

"NOO~!" I yelled and pushed him off of me. "Your bad bad!"

"Omo!! I could already be sick!" I screamed.

"How?"

"You kissed me- oop's.."

He blushed a deep pink and hid his face under the blanket. "I didn't mean to, it was my fever!"

=Author: Yeah.. sure it was.. [;< =
=Mika: It was, I swear! =
=Author: I believe you.. Just so you know I was being sarcastic. =
=Mika: Why you-=
=Computer: End of transmission if there was any problem's please call us at 1-800-***-****=

I blushed at the thought too and nervously laughed. "Yeah, it happen's." I smiled.

[Mika's P.O.V.]


=Mika: At least somebody believe's me. . .  I think.. =

"I'm hungry now.. what are we eating?"

"YOU mister are eating kimchi soup. [:<" Kevin said and dragged me along with a slight blush on his cheek's still.

"Ahh! You know I don't like that kind! Come on~ make me broccoli soup for all I care.."

"Nope it's already made, and you will eat it happily!" He yelled evilly and pushed me to the chair, shoving the bowl of soup infront of me.

"Thank you, umma." I said sarcastically and glared at him.

"I will watch until you eat it all." He said and crossed his thin, long, beautiful, wonderful leg's.. O.O Bah!! I gotta stop doing that.. |:<

I ate my soup and put the bowl in the sink.

"Good." He praised and gave me a peck on the cheek, "Now, go brush your teeth before umma start's vomiting."

I blushed and ran into the bathroom, My breath stink's..? "Huu~" Omo! It does!! I quickly grabbed a toothbrush and squirt toothpaste into my mouth.
 

Kevin walked into the room and gave me a hug, "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings' but-" He stared at the toothbrush in my hand I swear I could see fire in his eye's.

[Niel's P.O.V.]

We have lost a beautiful life last night.. It's name was Ice-cream.. we are gathered here today to bid it farewell on it's journey to the unknown.. you may start crying-

"YOU'RE USING MY TOOTHBRUSH AGAIN?!!!"

Wow they are loud.. I mean I am outside several floor's down and I can still hear them.. I feel really bad for whoever did that because Kevin threatened us if we didn't use our toothbrushes and he catches us he will punish us severely... but oh well it wasn't me this time~!

"Ah!- Ah!!- I'm sorry Umma!! OW!- Stop it- OWW~~ My pit's!!"

OHMAIGAWD!! KEVIN IS PLUCKING MIKA'S ARMPITSSS!!!! I MUST SAVE HIM!!

I ran upstairs' to collide into a passing neighbor, "I'm soo sorry." I said and helped him up. I felt someone glaring dagger's into my back and turned around. He continued to glare at me until he seen the person I bumped into. "Omo! My poor fishy~ did he hurt you?" He asked as he rushed past me to see the guy with large eye's I had bumped into. "N-no, monkey I'm okay~" He soothed the outraged man who seriously was about to kill me for almost hurting his friend. OHNO KINGKONG IS GOING TO KILL ME!!

"I will meet you at eight pm today.. in the park next to the ice-cream parlor... be prepared.. "

"Ne!" I squeaked and ran into the house.

"Umma..." Mika cried on the floor crying with JaeJoong holding him down  while Kevin plucked his armpits.

"Niel! Help appa! help him before they take my beautiful forest away!!" He screamed with tear's in his eye's. man have you ever had someone pluck your armpit's? SungJong and I tried it... it hurts soo bad! Don't ask me why we did.. we were really bored.. and we were high on candy and kool-aid.. I can't say anymore or SungJong will kill me.

"I'm sorry appa but can you guy's help me with something today?"

"Why?!" Kevin asked and started plucking several hair's at a time.

"AAAAHH!! AHHH!!!! OH MY GOD!!! AHH!!" I ignored his cries and looked back at Kevin.

"Because I accidentally bumped into this guy's friend and he want's to kill me now. And I have a feeling he is going to bring along alot of friends.."

"We will help you when do we meet?"

"At eight.." I told him and looked at the clock two hours to go..

"Alright, tell everyone else Umma says to get ready to go."

"AAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Mika screamed in pain again as I ran into the living room.

__________________________
__________________________

Hey I posted again!!

I hope this chapter is to your liking. *Creepy mustache face*

Oh yeah, I wanted to thank you (My faithful reader's) for staying subscribed while I was gone!

I really appreciate that. [:

 

Oh yeah I am wondering who should the surprise people be?

You guy's can vote! (My silent reader's too!!)

Post in the comment bar below and I will choose the most wanted group! :D

Just so you know you cannot ask for Super Junior because They are already going to be in the next chapter's! Of course they will be playing small role's because I can't multi task very well.. ^^;;

Please vote everyone! Including my silent reader's! I love you guy's too~

I will wait two day's. after those two day's are over I will tally up the vote and post the chapter!

Well I really enjoyed writing this chapter so I hope you guy's like it!

Love, The Nazi Next Door. xD