Wahahaha! My first edited chapter in a long time!! :D

Ulzzangs . . . []

[Third Person POV]

The closet was a mess of tangled body's, arms an legs pointing in all different directions, And you ask how can only two people make this much of catastrophe?

Yes, Karam and Niel were forced to sleep in the closet with them.

[Kevin's POV]

I am in a bad mood, why? Because..

1. I woke up with a in my face.

2. That farted on my face.

3. My neck felt like it was thrown in several different directions last night. Which it probably was.

But I am about to meddle in my dongsaengs love life so I should be happy!!

. . . Right?

 

[SungJongs POV]

"Omma, I am tired.. Leave me alone.." I glared at Kevin causing me to close my barely open eyes, and snuggled further into my beautifully warm pillow.

"Do you want some rice pudding? I made it specially for you..!" He pouted, rubbing my before smacking it, which I ignored because he wakes me up like this if he is wanting to do something but is withheld because of the person sleeping.

Which happens to be me at the moment.

"Aniyo! Leave me alone, I am tired and my face feels puffy. Wake me up when I grow a ten foot long beard." I grumbled in response and threw a blanket over my head, loving the warmth, this weather is out to get me.

"Fine, I will cry and sleep in my bed depressed because my son, whom I gave birth to, doesn't love me." He sobbed, walking away  slowly.

"You aren't my real mother..!" I let my last bit of energy out before loosing consciousness.

 

[SungJongs dream]

"SungJong." I looked up at the person calling my name and smiled, kissing his cheek and hugged him.

"I missed you." I whispered in his ear squeezing him lightly.

"How is JiYong and the kids? I am sure after adopting five kids you guys are very tired, Would you like help getting the food to your car?" He asked, his charming smile flashing itself before hiding again.

"MyungSoo, that would be great." I nodded and rolled the shopping cart out of the door with him following me.

"So, I heard you had a crush on me." He poked my stomach. "Ah, Ne. You and JiYong are still very close to surpassing each other in my love meter." I joked and un-locked the trunk placing some kimchi in before going for vinegar.

"Don't feel bad about leaving me behind. I think I found someone else." he smiled his eye smile before placing eggs down followed by milk.

Why did it pain me to hear that..? I fake smiled and looked at my watch, "What's his name?" I asked, checking my phone.

It's odd he hasn't called yet, he usually asks me how much formula to put in Thunders bottle.

"It's SungYeol. He is really sweet, I think it migh actually work out between us." he looked at my facial expression before his turned worried."What's wrong? You seem distracted." he placed his hand on my forehead, before placing his hands on the shopping cart, walking to the cart return. "I'll be back, I'll drive you home."

- - -

I opened my eyes, my head was hurting me, "Yah.. SungJong, are you feeling better? Your kids are starting to worry." MyungSoo whispered, dabbing my face with a wash rag.

"Are the kids okay? Did JongHyun forget to change one of their diapers again?" I asked and was about to get up before MyungSoo pushed me back down, he was suddenly above me.

I looked at him, my eyes were wide, he was getting closer. I tried to push Him off of me but he wouldn't budge so I looked up at him as he slowly ran his hand down the sides of my body.

"A-ah, MyungSoo-Hyung, what about SungYeol..? Aren't you two together?" I asked as he stopped moving. "He called me earlier today saying he found someone else. So I will claim you as mine."

He smirked and leaned down, taking my Bottom lip between his soft lips. "MyungSoo..! Stop!" I yelled trying to push him off once again but failed horribly letting him do what he wanted.

- - -

"SungJong! SungJong, wake up, it's over." JiYong whispered, and I attacked him with hugs.

"Ah, thank you, I didn't like that dream.. It felt so wrong." I mumbled sadly and smiled at him.

He looked at me, "Who is MyungSoo?"

"Wae?" I asked, sitting up on the bed.

"You kept yelling at him." I smiled and scratched the back of my head embarrassed, "He is a person I used to have a crush on before you and I met."

"Oh, well.. He called you while you were sleeping. He said he missed you, And that his father died."

I gasped lightly, "That is horrible.. Pass me my phone i'm going to call him, his father means a lot to him." I explained, grabbing my phone from his hand and jumped off of the bed and stepping outside to  the balcony.

- - -

 

[JiYongs POV]

"He ditch you for someone else?" Mika asked crawling out of the closet giving me a mini heart attack, before I nodded.

"Yepp, Kevin left me earlier so he could make food for SungJong who ignored him making Kevin cry about how you mean more to him then he does. All in all, it was a very exciting morning." He smiled cheesily at me.

I looked at him before smirking evilly, "Let's eat whatever Kevin cooked, it smells good. Wahahahahaha! Never will I let food go to Waste when I- super Ji- is here!" I poofed my chest out before tuning towards to kitchen singing the phantom of the opera.

Yepp, my theme song is beast.

- - -

 

[SungJongs POV]

"I am sure everything will be fine, your father finally has peace without you annoying him." I smiled to my phone.

MyungSoo burst into tears laughing, "SungJonggie, can we meet up when you guys get back to Korea? I miss my cute little dongsaeng."

"Ne, I am sure my Hyungs won't mind. We should go and get some hot chocolate, and go to the lake we always used to go to, I missed that." I smiled sadly, sticking my hand in my panda hoodie's pocket.

"Sounds good, I have to go.. My Omma needs help."

"I hope you feel better, I'll see you when we get back. Goodbye Hyung."

"Mm, goodbye dongsaeng." I could tell he was smiling.

"Who is going to hang up?" I asked.

"I will!" he laughed.

I closed my phone after he hung up, smiling to myself.

Could I possibly still have that same crush on him?

_____________________________________

_____________________________________

 

I updated!

Yey yey!'

 

PARTY HARD!!

 

 

Don't ask me why both of them have YoSeob in them. XD

 

Well, comment!

Be nice and love me~ [:

 

Goodbye my addictions!