Odd Day

Ulzzangs . . . []
[JiYongs POV] "-wipe! Wake up, make me some food." Gosh, what is this annoying yet beautiful voice calling on my ears? "Yah~" he pouted. "baby, why are you waking me up now? It's too early." I pouted, not opening my eyes. "B-but, wae? Why aren't you making me food? My poor stomach is aching." "Thats probably because I didn't feed you yesterday." >] "that's right, you didnt feed me.." SungJong said recalling yesterday. "what if we go get doughnuts? Will you be happy then?" I asked looking at my angel in the face. He smiled brightly, "Ne, very." - - - "One Mocha frappe, one Strawberry Milk and Six glazed doughnuts." I sighed this kid is running me broke. "Will that be all, sir?" the cashier asked. "Ne." "Aw~ Yongie! Look, there are puppy's for sale! Can we get one? Please, hyung~?" SungJong pouted, and looked at the cashier, whispering something in the older womans ear. She smiled softly, "Sir, if you get a puppy for the young one I'll pay for breakfast." "ah! Really ajhumma? Thank you!" I said surprised she would offer such a thing. She froze, "I'm your nuna." she frowned. I scratched the back of my head, "sorry nuna.." "Here take these and get him a puppy, go home and enjoy yourselves. You two are a cute couple." She praised and handed us the bag, shooing us away. I blushed, why would she think we were a couple? "come on hyung!" SungJong didn't seem fazed by it one bit.. Odd. - - - "Hey~ aren't you cute, running up to me with your short little legs." SungJong smiled, I could tell he wanted that one. "twenty for the pup, he seems to taken a liking to your boyfriend." an old man said, smiling like old men do. "A-ah, we arent like that!" I waved my hands infront of me, "We are just really close." I explained, handing him the money. "hyung! Can we get this one?" SungJong asked, holding a Pekingese to my face. (A/N: cutest dogs evar! We've been having one for about three or four years and he is the sweetest thing ever.) "I already bought it." his eyes lit up and he ran to me, he hugged me jumping up and down. "thanks hyung, you're the best!" he gave me a quick peck on the lips and hugged the puppy lightly, letting it his nose. I looked over to the old man in thanks but he smirked and walked up to me, "Don't be on denial, you could loose the love of your life." I looked at him, he just nodded at me and smiled. Today was just an odd day for me. - - - "Minnie  Come. Have some sugary air!" (talking about the doughnut. My dad calls KrispyKreme doughnuts that. XD) The puppy ran silently and tried jumping on my lap so he could reach the food, SungJong brought a little bowl filled with water and placed it on the table letting Minnie lap up the water. SungJong moved his chair to mine and started taking his doughnut apart feeding the puppy in my lap. (the puppy's name is Minnie, and is male.) SungJong smiled up at me, and quickly frowned, I wonder if Omma will be okay with a puppy.. Especially if the puppy uses a litter box.. It's not normal.." I chuckled, "I'm sure he will be okay with it." I assured him. "we're back!" SungJong froze, "Oh no.." "Why is there a litter box in my bathroom?!?!" - - - Thats all folks! Anyway, if you want please check out my other story "What If?" its a story too, just more explicit. [: G'head  check it out I know I have some s in the crowd. Cough x-sha-x coughcough! I'm just kidding, I love you buddy. [; Comment, subscribe, and of course give me an input on what you would like to happen in the story. Everyone is welcome to give some ideas.