The Interview

Ulzzangs . . . []

WARNING!! VERY BORING CHAPTER AHEAD!!! 

DO NOT   READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE OF BOREDOM!! PLEASE READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! IT'S ALOT LESS BORING. c:

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

________________________________

________________________________

"How does it feel being famous for your fanservice?" The news woman asked.

"At first it was uncomfortable but we've grown to like it." The Leader of the group Mika Replied.

"Ah. I've heard you guy's have a contract with xXx That's pretty big!" She exclaimed obviously impressed. "How did you end up getting contracted?"

"Yes, We got lucky. though we only entered for fun, We won and decided it was a good business." Kevin explained.

"I see. So what do your family's think about this?"

"They want us to do what makes us happy." SungJong said smiling cutely.

in the background Kevin sat down and G-Dragon and Neil started playing with his hair.

"I've got a couple more questions."

"Shoot."

"How do you guys' act at home?" She asked the Leader again.

"We don't change much when it comes to going on television.. We just pretty much act like we normally do."

"This is just a rumor but do you all really sleep on the same bed?"

"Yes, we do. We have a king size mattress and put on the floor so it's pretty easy to sleep."

"There is another Rumor going about that you kissed a member. Though this kiss wasn't just another peck on the lips but a full blown kiss. Tongue and everything." She said and looked over at Mika. "It seem's we even have a video.." She told him, "Here let's watch it."

[////// V I D E O \\\\\\]

Mika looked over at Karam and bit his lower lip.

Karam looked over at him and smiled.

Mika didn't smile back instead he quickly grabbed Karam and bit the younger male's bottom lip he took the entrance as Karam opened his mouth by the small wave of pain that shot through his body and stuck his tongue inside his mouth.

At first Karam tried pushing the older male off of him as they made their way to a laying position but he slightly kissed back.

A couple of "Mnnhh.." and "Uhh.." S could be heard as they fought for dominance.

The kiss went on for a minute and twenty seven seconds until their name's were called they quickly sat up and straightened their clothes.

[////// V I D E O E N D \\\\\\]

"Well that was entertaining.." The news reporter said, "But we must take a break. This is Jessica reporting from Seoul."

After the camera was turned off everyone and when I say everyone I mean EVERYONE ran to the bathrooms to cure the problem in their pants/Skirts.

SungJong was sitting on the stool with Kevin and Karam as everybody ran. Neil walked over to sit next to them as he finally got out of the rushing crowd. "What did I miss?" He asked as he looked over to the crowd of people lined up to the bathroom.

"I don't know we just came back from getting water." Kevin said gesturing to Karam and SungJong sitting next to him.

___________________________________
___________________________________

How was the first chapter? [:

I love comments!! :3