Party!! ...?

Ulzzangs . . . []

[JiYong's POV]

After we got home from several hours out, -Didn't want to interrupt their moment any further- Mika and Kevin were sitting in the living room watching T.V., Mika's arm casually draped over Kevin's shoulder, While Kevin's hand slid up and down Mika's thigh.

"Who topped?" I asked, sitting next to them on the couch.

They both blushed lightly, "What?"

"Who was the man?"

The shade of pink darkened when Mika raised his hand, "I was.. >//>"

"Ah, Good man." I said and pat his shoulder, "Well, I am going to play with your son, have fun watching T.V.~"

"Be nice, and share your toy's." Kevin said, sweetly, like a mother would to a child.

"Oh.. I will. >:D"

I walked into the bedroom expecting SungJong to be on the bed with his back turned to me, but no. He was on the laptop with his back turned to me. totally different.

"But hyung~ I miss you." SungJong pouted, talking his laptop which I found strange...

"Neh, I miss you too." A voice from the computer replied.

SungJong: "When will you visit me?"

Voice: "You know your 'umma' doesn't like me. ]:<"

SungJong: "But I will make him like you, hurry before all of my 'I missed you' kisses are gone~"

Voice: "Sorry, The teacher's are being mean to me, I won't be able to have a vacation until I am done with my whole education."

SungJong: "Fine.. but you have to visit me when you are done okay?"

Voice: "Well, that will be in a year or two but I will try my hardest. By the way, who is the creeper behind you? He look's like he is going to attack you- and when I say attack you I mean pin you down strip you of your clothes and have hot steamy se- Hehehe.. Probably shouldn't have said that.. but yeah.. who is it?"

SungJong: "OH MY GOD, The boogie man has finally came to get me!! D:>" SungJong said and hid under the blanket that was previously beside him.

Voice: "Yes! The boogie man came to get you! close the hole's in your blanket before he see's you!!"

SungJong: "Okay!" He squeaked causing the whole blanket to jump.

Five second's later.

SungJong: "Is it safe to come out..?"

Voice: "I-I think so.."

SungJong slowly lift's the blanket and looked at the computer screen.

Voice: "Well I should get going, Just so you know the Boogie Man is STILL behind you."

O.O

SungJong slowly turned his head toward's me, "OHMYCOW!! YOU LIED AND NOW I AM GOING TO GET EATED!!" He screamed like a girl when he seen me and ran out of the door before he could even get a good look at my face.

I chuckled, following him into the living room, "SungJong~ Give hyung-ah a kiss." I said and winked at him.

"I don't give kisses to: Cavemen, apes, baboons, gorilla's, or any other kind of primate." SungJong told me crossing his arms'/

"Good thing I am not any of them." I replied smiling evilly.

"Then what are you?" SungJong asked, coming close to me innocently.

I thought for a little, "A human?"

"Oh~ you got me there." He pouted and gave me a hug. "Hyung, I will give you a kiss only if you tell me of you are sorry for scaring me."

*Sigh* "Fine, I'm sorry- Now kiss me before my lips dry out!" I commanded, pointing to my mouth.

SungJong stood on his tippy-toes (Lol, I made JiYong a bit taller. xD ) And pecked my lip's, and stood at his original hight, And looked at me with his puppy dog eyes', Finger resting on his bottom lip cutely.

*Squeal!!* "Omo~ I just witnessed the second most cute thing in my life! And luckily caught it all on camera!" My head flew to the side looking for the Babo who recorded me and my baby, and that babo was no one other than the one and only; Kim HeeChul. |:<

"LeeTuek! Get in the kitchen and make me a sammich!" KangIn yelled, Literally throwing himself on the couch.

"This isn't our house sweetheart, I'll make you one later." LeeTuek called from the kitchen.

"When is the party starting?" SiWon yelled running into the room with the most ridiculous look on his face.

I watched them, Since when are we having a party? >:I

"HeeChul-hyung, Why is KyuHyun-Hyung limping?" SungJong asked innocently.

"Well that's because SungMin finally got KyuHyun to take some sleeping pills and tied Kyu to the bed, when he woke up They had hot steamy Sefgh!" HanKyung stopped HeeChul before he could spoil my baby's innocent mind. Smiled happily and mouthed 'Thank You' And the Chinese man nodded his head in acknowledgement.

I was happy until SungJong turned to me and asked, "What's Sefgh?"

O.O

. . .

I glared at HeeChul and RyeoWook ran and whispered in SungJong's ear, before quickly running away.

SungJong's eye's grew wide, "O-oh my god!"

"Did you spoil my Jongie's innocent's?!" I yelled, hugging SungJong who was now crying asking, "Why would people do that..? TToTT"

- - -

{Party Time}

Ah~ the beautiful sound of party's.

Well I bet you are wondering what everyone is doing. Well I'll tell you.

JiYong was sleeping.

Kevin and Mika were mingling with LeeTuek and HeeChul.

SungMin was passed out- well more like dead but anyways, KyuHyun was protecting SungMin from getting hurt in any way.

EunHyuk is eating DongHae's face.

HanKyung, ZhouMi, KiBum, SiWon and ShinDong were playing card's, While RyeoWook, YeSung, JaeJoong, YunHo, YooChun and Junsu were  playing truth or dare.

Henry and ChangMin are playing fluffy bunny.

And I'll let you 'Watch' what SungJong is doing.

- - -

[SungJong's POV]

"KangIn, I swear I'll scream. And if I scream you will be in trouble." I threatened when KangIn cornered me.

"No you wouldn't." He said smiling evilly.

"Yepp, watch." And all that could be heard was me screaming like a girl and thump's like someone was running to us. Hahhahaha! Time for my plan to start.. >:D I poked my eye's and started crying

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SUNGJONG!?!?!?"

__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________

I feel so bad it's been soo long since I last posted! Please please please forgive me!

I know this chapter is also suuper lame like the last one I posted.. But I couldn't make you guys' wait any longer!

I hope this one is at least okay, my brain hasn't been working very well recently.. ]:

By the way, I wrote this listening to GD's Album, Heartbreaker. xD

Wassup~? Wassup~?  dx

I am super stressed recently.. ]:

Well my beautiful reader's.. I only have one thing to tell you..

I LOVE YOU ALL!

I know.. That was a bit weird.. but it's true! xD

Well I should get going.

See y'all later.

Love, NomNom.