Busy day

Ulzzangs . . . []

[SungJong's P.O.V.]

We were pulled into a creepy warehouse filled with picture of the couples they had. Several of them had KangIn in them which I found weird.

"Hey.." Niel whispered, tugging on my sleeve

"What?"

"I gotta go~"

"Which one?" I asked not really interested.

"One, two and three.."

"What's three?"

"Pee."

"Then what's two?"

"Poo. You see? It has to ryhme. One = Run, two = poo, three = pee." He said with a tottaly serious face which made me laugh.

"Ahmm!" I Cleared my throat. "That's clever. I guess I never really thought about it that way." I said amused.

"Come on~"He pouted.

"Ah!" I Exclaimed, "Don't use Umma's look!! It's his and nobody else's!" I yelled, for one: It really was kevin's and two: Whenever that "look" is used I can never say no..

I got over my poutyness and looked over at him again, "Why don't you ask Appa?"

"I did. |:<"

"What did he say?"

"He told me to hold it, and if that didn't work he wasn't changing my pants when we get home." He glared at Mika as he passed and looked back at me hopefully.

"Bahahaha!~" I laughed at his misery.. Oh how many times I have been told that.. and how many time's have I told they were going to get the same treatment one of these days? several.. but they never listened to me!! That's what you get Niel.. That's what you get.. >:D

"I can bring you to the bathroom if you want." A guy said walking up to us smiling.

"Yes, please!~" Niel sang and followed the guy.

I didn't trust him so I walked with Niel to the bathroom.

I am guessing Ji-Yong didn't trust him either because he held onto My wrist and quickly grabbed Niel's as we made it closer to our destination.

- - -

[Mika's P.O.V.]

We were sat down and I could tell Kevin was afraid.

=Evil Mika: I must figure out their secret! If only I knew.. Kevin would be bowing down to me  instead of the other way around!! >:D=

Kevin quickly sat on my lap and hugged me. Oh.. My.. Gosh.. how much I enjoying this, the world may never know. [:<

=Mika:Wait no! I didn't say that! =

=Author: What didn't you say? =

=Mika:You didn't read that part? *Gleefull face* =

=Author: What part didn't I read? 'I write this story.. how couldn't I read THAT part? xD' *Evil Grin* =

=Mika: Oh just a part about- wait! you aren't going to get me this time! *Victorious Smile* =

=Author: Oh! Are you talking about the part where you said/Thought "Oh my gosh.. how much I am enjoying this, the world may never know." That part? *Innocent face.* *Evil face soo evil it's hard to describe* =

=Mika: Noo! TT^TT why must you be so cruel? =

=Author: I enjoy making you cry. It make my day just that much better. =

=Mika: Well I'm glad you're happy.. now excuse me while I sulk in a dark corner cutting myself. =

=Author: Have fun~ =

=Mika: I will! O:< =

"Appa hold me I'm scared..." Kevin whispered in my ear.

I wrapped my arms around his waist scanning the room, looking for anyone who might be giving MY woman dirty look's.

=Author: Ho ho ho~ "Your woman"? *Rosy cheek's*

=Mika: Ah, Shut up santa clause! =

=Author: Somebody's been naughty this year.. *Write's in list* And it's you.. >-> =

=Mika: What did I say? =

=Author: *Zip's mouth and locks it putting the key in his/her pocket for when he/she need's to make a smart remark later.* =

"Hey, umma.. appa.. what exzactily are we doing here?" Karam asked and totally ruined my moment with Kevin.

"Niel got in trouble and now since we are his family we must help him." I told Karam and breathed in a whole nose-full of Kevin's scent.

"Mika." I froze, "Are you smelling me? Kevin asked me not moving.

I looked at him anf smiled sheepishly. "I'm not." Anymore..

"Okay..?" Kevin said and hugged me tightly before he got off of my lap to hug Karam.

Why must my Children steal my wife away..?

- - -

((Okay people! I have decided today that it is hard writing Ji-Yong's P.O.V.'s.. I made him a caring, creepy odd, weird, playful person in this, I just find him soo much like me in this story and I have already put alot of me into this fanfic, so maybe I should make a "Ji-Yon's P.O.V." Every-now-and-then? I can't over-dose you guy's with the awesomeness of me just yet.))

[SungJong's P.O.V.]

We walked back to the main part of this place, thankfully un-scathed.

"Jongie.. Hyung want's love. :'[" JiYong told me, pouting.

"I can give you a hug~" I said and put my arms around him snuggling up to his warm chest. That was until he squeezed my making me fly all the way into someone else's arm's Literally Squealing, "Ahhhh~~!!!!!!!!!"

I looked up at the person I had ran over to and froze. 'Oh no... it's...'

- - -

[LeeTuek's P.O.V.]

"KANGIN!!!" I heard I girly squeak and chuckled. He's probably giving them a hard time.

"So what were you talking about?" Mika asked.

"Oh, sorry.. ^^;; I was talking about us having a get together you know a big group of ulzzang's doing fanservice all day. It will get us both big publicity point's." My brain worked furiously on this idea the past two hour's.

"That sound fine with us. Where are you planning on holding this.. get together?" Kevin asked.

"I will call you tomorrow. just give me your number and we'll talk about it." I said and smiled sweetly.

Kevin grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil off of the table and motioned Mika to turn around, he wrote it down on the paper using Mika's back so it wouldn't tear a hole into it while he was writing.

Kevin passed me the paper and I smiled and took it greatfully. "Thank you. You can leave if you want now.. we just wanted to discuss this in private."

"Okay."

"Oh yeah, your kids are in the daycare room, playing with KyuHyun, YeSung, DongHae, and Henry."

"Okay thank's~ we'll see you next time." Kevin told me and stood up and put his finger's in his ear's.

"Why are you doing that?" I asked too late.

"KARAM, JI-YONG, SUNGJONG, NIEL HURRY UP AND COME BEFORE WE LEAVE YOU HERE!!" Mika yelled.

"I think I am deff now." I said and walked away.

- - -

[SungJong's P.O.V.]

As soon as we got back home I ran into the bathroom taking a quick shower before anybody  else could.

Walking out of the bathroom fully-clothed, I walked into the livingroom to see everyone sleeping and the T.V. playing Invader Zim.

I turned the T.V. off and pulled Ji-Yong on my back and stumbled into the bedroom, throwing him on the bed with a thud. He didn't wake up, "Aw~ Your tired because you had to defend me from KangIn today.. [:" I kissed his cheek and walked into the livingroom again and looked at the rest of the sleeping peoples'. Which one can I wake up?

I pushed Mika off of the couch and he looked up at me glaring. "Why did you wake me up?"

"You need to go to bed, Manager hyung is coming tonight so you can't be sleeping in his spot." I told him and shook Kevin's shoulder gently, "Kevin, wake up."

"Oh, so that's how you wake him up but me you throw off of the couch." He said and pouted crossing his arms.

"I can't carry your fat *ss." I said cheerfuly and ran into the bedroom like my life depended on it. which most likely did.

_____________________________
_____________________________

I know this chapter is boring but I had to write it fast before the internet went out again.. Please forgive me?

This chapter was a bit akward wasn't it?

Lol, I'm sorry I couldn't post anytime earlier, mom wouldn't let me on the computer because she was talking to her friend's several day's in a row. and she calls me addicted. xD

Well love to my readers! I am signing off.

Love, Eeyore.