Ice Cream And A Plan

Ulzzangs . . . []

[Ji-Yong's P.O.V.]

We all ate silently until the door burst open.

 

The whole group looked over at the manager with a Oh-my-god-I-don't-even-feel-like-chewing look on their face's.

 

"You didn't even wait for me to get here to start eating?" Manager Hyung asked.

 

"Nope." Mika said simply and looked back at his food.

 

Kevin choked on his food and Mika patted his back trying to comfort him.

 

"I want ice cream nao. :3" Kevin said after he got over his little choking fit.

 

"I'll get it out of the freezer~!" SungJong sang out.

 

I'm thinking our whole group was surprised when manager hyung sat down and started chanting "The Ice Cream Song" with us.

 

"We love ice cream yes we do~ There's gonna be some ice cream in my tummy so yummy so yummy~ Ice cream for me and some ice cream for you~ We love ice cream yes we do~"

 

SungJong threw the ice cream tub on the table and ran out of the kitchen. I watched him and until my head snapped back at the table to look at our manager basically crying over what he found in the ice cream tub. "Why...? WHY?!?!??!?!?!?"

 

I walked out of the kitchen trying to get away from the drama and walked into the bedroom to see SungJong looking depressed watching T.V . "What's wrong Jongie~?" I asked him and sat down.

 

"Nothing.." He said and passed me the remote.

 

"You are lying to me..~" I said and put on a random show not really caring.

 

"We don't have anymore.. Ice cream!" He cried and threw his arms around me. "What are we going to do Hyung~?!"

 

I chuckled and hugged him. "I'm sure Manager Hyung will buy some more~" I cooed and he hugged me tight.

 

"Ahh~ Hyung is the best~!" He sang and the other members walked in, "Hey Manager Hyung is buying us more ice cream! :D" Kevin yelled and looked at the T.V. "What are you watching..?"

 

I looked at the T.V. and my eye's grew I covered SungJong's eye's and Karam covered Niel's while Mika covered Kevin's.

 

I quickly changed the channel and looked down at SungJong and un-covered his eye's. He just giggled and hugged me tighter.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

[Manager's P.O.V.] (I know what you're thinking.. This is kinda pointless having the managers Point of view but hey I'm thinkin' this is the first time someone has made a Manager's P.O.V. :D Soo.. Yeah. )

 

We sat down with four tubs of ice cream and ate. Of course I know what you're thinking.. 'Wow.. they eat. Is that all?!?!' But  no.. They didn't JUST eat, they shared spoon's. Oh yeeuh baby! bet you didn't expect that did'ja? ...But they did that only because SOMEBODY *Look's at Mika* Forgot to buy more dish soap.

 

"You know hyung.. This ice cream would be much better if we had our own spoon's." SungJong said and took another bite of ice cream and Ji-Yong grabbed the spoon out of the younger male's and took a big scoop and ate it happily.

 

"You guy's should work on your fanservice. it's getting rusty all you do is hug and poke." I said and continued eating my ice cream. Yes we are huge ice cream addict's.. -.-

 

"But isn't poking enough?" Mika asked and started poking kevin saying "Poke~" Everytime his finger came in contact with Kevin.

 

"No.. I'm afraid not. The Big Boss guy sent me a text saying you guy's are too boring." I the spoon and stuck it back inside the ice cream. I like to fit in with them, they are fun to be around. not just candy for your eye's.. And that's why I thought it was wrong that these fine boy's have to do more than what they are doing now.. *Sigh..*

 

"We could kiss.." Karam said not really into the idea.

 

"You could.. but you know what..? I think we need to make couple's." I said smiling evilly. "Kevin and Mika!" I announced the first couple. "Well.. uh..." I mumbled and looked at the faces of the last remaining four. "Niel and Karam. You will be couple number two! and SungJong and Ji-Yong."  I said proudly.


"Well alright hyung, if you say so." Niel said and ate more of his ice cream.

 

"We start training tomorrow! Have fun sleeping!" I sang out happily.

 

"How can you have fun sleeping?" SungJong asked and tilted his head to the side.

 

"You can't." I said and smiled brightly and yes it took me forever to find a store with big block's of ice cream.. so it was about eight o'clock.

 

_______________________________

_______________________________

 

My computer went all crazy on me yesterday... I'm sorry for not posting much but I hope I'll post more in the future!

This whole chapter is pretty boring.. but bare with me, please~

 

Here if you haven't watched it yet.

It's Secret BIGBANG they did a parody of secret garden! (Good drama. you can watch it on Hulu.com with English subs! ;3)

 

Part 1:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vin3DRtQhHI&NR=1

 

Part 2:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKyYAR4XP3s&feature=related