A Morning Filled With Surprises. . .

Ulzzangs . . . []

[Mika's P.O.V.]

 

I woke up from the shower turning off.

 

"Nngh..." I groaned rolling over to look at the alarm clock sitting peacefully on the bare wooden floor.

 

Suddenly the bathroom door opened to reveal a nice and clean Kevin.

 

I looked over at Kevin and my mouth made an 'o'.

 

"Hyung. You're up.. I didn't mean to wake you." He apologized as i scanned his body Oh. Mai. Gawd.. I thought as I gawked at his slim bare legs that any woman would kill for.

 

I continued scanning his body and stared amazed at how his over-sized shirt barely covered his whole thigh.

 

I watched as he started to lotion his legs completely oblivious to me watching him.

 

I swallowed my spit as he started walking towards me, smiling.

 

*Slip!*

 

The next thing I knew he was laying on me with a shocked expression glued to his face.

 

his wide eye's quickly turned into smiles as he started laughing, "I'm sorry, hyung." He told me between laughs."but your eye's were locked on me like a lion trying to catch it's prey!" He exclaimed  as I watched him bewildered.

 

He smiled his brightest smile that always' made the noona's and and school girls melt.

 

He stopped laughing when he looked over at the clock and looked at me. "Omo! I have to start making breakfast! Now please hyung get your hand's off of my so I can go do my job."

 

"Oh. I'm sorry." I said as I smiled awkwardly and took my hands off of his back-side.

 

He quickly ran out of the room as I got up and started the shower water.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

[Ji-Yong's P.O.V.]

 

I woke up to Kevin laughing and glared at him for messing up my perfect sleep.

 

I looked down at SungJong sleeping on my body. Aww my baby loves me. *^-^* Hyung loves you too!

 

I wrapped my arms around the younger male atop of me and resisted the urge to squeeze him.

 

I snapped out of my trance when the shower started up again.

 

I gently rolled SungJong off of me and stood up and walked into the bathroom.

 

"Have you ever heard of knocking?!"  Mika asked me from the in shower outraged.

 

"Yes." I said simply and grabbed a random toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

 

SungJong walked into the bathroom a little while after I started brushing my teeth and like me he grabbed a random toothbrush and started brushing his teeth.

 

Mika grabbed a towel from  the towel rack and turned off the water and wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped out of the shower he looked at SungJong and smirked. "You do realize you are having an indirect kiss with Ji-Yong Hyung.. right?"

 

SungJong Squealed and started rinsing his mouth out several times over and over and over...

 

I watched as SungJong's eye's started to grow. I knew he was shocked but I didn't really care.. infact I think I'm using his toothbrush right now.  *Look's at toothbrush.* Yep.

 

Mika just grabbed a toothbrush and started brushing his teeth.

 

I remember one night when we all brushed our teeth nobody had their own toothbrush. Kevin was so outraged he took the toothbrush out of everybody's mouth and took his tooth brush out of the stack in his hand and put it in his mouth and put everyone's toothbrush into their mouth without washing any of them.

 

I chuckled at the memory and rinsed my mouth out and put the tooth brush back into the awaiting cup and walked out of the bathroom leaving a still-shocked SungJong and Mika.

 

"Breakfast~!" Kevin sang into the bedroom and started running to Niel who was still sleeping and tackled him earning a Squeak from the younger male.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

[////// At The Breakfast Table \\\]

 

We ate in silence until the door burst open.

 

____________________________________
____________________________________

Well how was the 3rd chapter?

EDIT: I was very boring when I first started writing. XD