Very sorry! ]:

Ulzzangs . . . []
[JiYongs POV] Well today started differently then most. Everyone was gone.. Except me, of course. :D There was a note on the refrigerator so of course I went to read it. Why wouldn't I? Silly. XD Well where was I? Oh yes, the note. The note read: Hey Ji! Me, Karam, Daniel and Mika aren't going to be home until late tomorrow, Turns out Daniel's dad isn't feeling very good and he wants to see his son. And of course I wasn't going to let Niel go all by himself so I tagged along. Then Mika said he wouldn't let his 'Wife' go to some random guys house all by herself. (?! I am a woman now?!?! Since when did that happen?! XD) Well yeah.. - Kevin. (Oh yeah, SungJong is still home, please take care of my baby! ㅠㅠ) Alright.. I'm not alone like I thought. I know what to do, I'll bring my love to the mall. It will be enjoyable. :3 {A/N Expect alot of Smiley faces in JiYongs POV} - - -  [SungJongs POV] "Sungie~ wake up, hyung has a surprise for you." I cracked one of my eyes open -too lazy to open the other- and glared at the man before me, "Get away from me you e." "Aw~ give hyung a chance, Jong-ah." he pouted, giving me his puppy dog eyes. "I refuse to go anywhere with you." "Why not?" He asked, and glared playfully. "Because, you  shoved your tongue down my throat on a very important interview." I rolled over to the other side of the bed, and threw a pillow behind me going back to sleep.  "But, babe-" "Don't call me that cursed [pronounced curse ed.] Name." I cut him off.  "Fine, I was going to bring you to the mall but whatever." - - - [JiYongs POV]  I heard a sharp intake of air and turned away, my job here was done. As I walked away I felt arms wrap around my waist and someone turning me around.  "Mianhae~" SungJong pouted. "Are you? Are you really?" I joked, raising an eyebrow. "Ne! Very, very much!" He hugged me tighter, smiling. I smirked evilly, "apology not excepted." >D - - - And here we are In Hottopic! (best store evar!!! XD) Yepp, SungJong looked around and the first thing he saw he ran to, The skinny jeans isle. He ran through and came back with a couple of pairs, light blue, lime green, Jean, black and white checkers, and some black skinny jeans with white paint splatters on them, holding a pair of green converse.  Yepp, there is one thing missing, this Adventure time hoodie! (no joke, I am listing off some of the stuff I fell in love with.) One more thing, a fake mustache! Done. We walked out of the store and payed about two hundred dollars. A little bit more. :D "yeobo, this is too heavy~" he cried dragging the bags with his thin arms. Yes, I made him carry it all the way home. Aren't I a good boyfriend? :D - - -  I am terribly pooped, I just carried the bags up stairs with a lifeless SungJong.  He passed out trying to get up the first flight of stairs. Wimp.. > > Any way, I laid him down on bed his perfect lips calling me. I just couldn't resist so I gave them a quick peck. As I pulled away, his eyes were wide open. Oh sweet lord baby Shisus! Save me! D:  And the banshee let out it's mighty scream I am doomed, goodbye world. ㅠㅠ ________________________________ ________________________________ Yeah, please forgive me! I left you all hanging for zoo long! I truly feel bad. Though it may not seem like it, I am on my iPod touch(which I have to use to update for now.) so I probably be able to update more than before. Please comment and show that you are still here..! I'd love to know if some of you guys are still reading this. Thanks!