The end! D:

Ulzzangs . . . []

[SungJongs POV]

  3 YEARS LATER

After waking up in terrible pain from my bum, I braved it and went with MyungSoo to his father's cemetery.

I placed the flowers on the grave gently, and MyungSoo kneeled before the stone engraved with meaningful things, there wasn't a place on the stone that wasn't engraved it was truly beautiful.

I kneeled down next to MyungSoo and spoke, "Hello appa, MyungSoo and I are here, we miss you terribly.. But I know you are now with our heavenly father, it must be several times better up there then down here huh..? I have always seen you as my appa, since I never had one, you sorta filled that gap." My eyes were glazed over with tears, "I am very grateful you took it upon yourself to make me feel loved, and how you made me somewhat not a big outcast in my once pathetic life.. I know how you always wanted me to get into a relationship and find someone I really love.. Well I did, his names JiYong, he treats me like you said anybody should treat their lover, I just wish you would be here to see him.. E-even if you wouldn't approve I probably would still be dating him.. You know? I always strayed away when it came to you.. But I would've loved your blessing.. He asked me to marry him.. I said I wanted to visit you first.. So here I am..!" I bit my lip trying to hold back the tears, "Visiting your grave.. It actually hit me today.. When I came here, J-just how much I actually miss you..! In my book you will always be my big brother, my father and my friend.. You were always there for me and I wasn't even there for your last breath!" Tears slid down my face when MyungSoo wrapped his arm around me trying to comfort me but only made me cry worse. "I miss you.. Why did you have to die..? Why couldn't you have lived!" my hands gripped the grass that was there for the last two years, "Look at me.. Heh, I am crying again, you always called me a baby.." I smiled sadly my eye sight blurring even worse, "I know now why you called me that, you old ajhussi!" I wiped my tears with my sleeve, "I love you papa.." I placed my engagement ring hand on his grave and stayed there until I found strength in my legs again, standing up, the wind blew ever so slightly; it felt like he was telling me everything was going to be fine, I could feel his hands caress my face and I smiled peacefully understanding. "T-thank you papa."  I took my phone out of my pocket and texted a very familiar number, the text read; Yes.

- - -

[Mika's POV]

"MIKA!!"

  "Yes my love?" I asked stepping Into my wifes room, our first son on my hip, I looked lovingly at him and his  stomach that was still steadily growing.

"I WANT SOME COFFEE BEANS!!"

"Shh~ Don't yell, you might wake the baby.." I caressed his stomach lovingly, and kissed his forehead, smiling at him.

"Don't give me that evil grin; you are the one who made me like this! I am fat now..!" He started crying.

"No~ Kevin, you are still the y beast I married..!" I reassured him.

"NOW I'M A BEAST?!!" His face was covered in tears before I could even utter another word, "Noo..! Baby, please don't cry!" I pleaded, these pregnancy hormones are going to kill me..! ㅠ ㅠ

Then everything went quiet.. I looked up and seen him drooling and fast asleep, I laid beside my love and draped my arm over his chest cradling our first born in my arm and kissed Kevins temple, getting some sleep for the first time in a week.

- - -

[Karams POV]

"I feel like we should get more icecream.. " Niel mumbled taking a tub of icecream out and looked at the remaining twenty buckets of deliciousness.

"Yes, just please, If another piece of icecream melts can we not embarrass me again by holding a real funeral for icecream?" I asked, I have an odd feeling he loves his icecream more then me.. 

"Fine, as long as I can choose the flavors for eternity." Niel smiled evilly. I glared at him, he drove a hard bargain but I will have to live, "Fine.."

"YAY! I LOVE YOU YEOBO!"

________________________

________________________

The end! :D Thank you all for supporting me!!

Even the ones who un-subscribed and can't see this message, I LOVE YOU ANYWAYS! XD I LOVE YOU ALL!! :D!

I hope I didn't end it too quickly!

I really enjoyed writing this final chapter, it felt really good to complete something.

And please comment for the very last time on this story I have worked on for these past months. :D

Saranghae~! <333