I missed you.

Ulzzangs . . . []

[SungJongs POV]

The rest of the week all of us have gotten closer, but I knew it wouldn't last very long in the future.

Since we got back from our vacation, all of us are slowly drifting apart, it's a depressing thought but we will still live.

"SungJong! Your phone is ringing!"  I glanced up from my book and hopped out of bed, and answered my phone which was waiting on the table.

"Yebusayo?"

"Sunggie! Where are you? I have been waiting for five minutes now. You are supposed to getting some hot chocolate with me!" The person on the other line pouted.

"MyungSoo~ I totally forgot, I'll be there soon, I have to get ready." I skipped in my room and took some black skinny jeans lightly ripped in some areas, a simple grey t-shirt and my panda hoodie.

Slipping them on easily I ran to the front door, Quickly putting on some grey converse and left.

"TaegSi!" (How Korean people call taxi's. Ok yeah~ 8D) I quickly gave the driver the address and sent MyungSoo a text message telling him I'd be there in a few minutes.

- - -

[Mika's POV]

"Kevin, one of Your children have left the building. He went to go see some guy called MyungSoo.." I mumbled, and threw myself on the bed next to him.

Kevin started yelling incoherent words and stopped moving.

"Kevin, are you sleeping?" I whispered in his ear.

"Your mom." was his only reply.

Yepp, he has left earth.

- - -

[SungJongs POV]

I looked around, he said he was around the big willow tree, the one we always used to climb.

  "SungJong!" I heard a slight squeal in that sentence and knew who it was automatically.

"MyungSoo! Dongwoon!" I hugged both of them smiling widely.

"ah! My poor baby SungJong! Has that JiYong done anything erted to you?" DongWoon asked quickly, he has always been the mothering type.

"If I know JiYong as much as I did before, yes. Why you ask? Because he is a walking and talking pedo-bear." MyungSoo mumbled, hugging me tighter..

"Hyung is right, but he has been a little bit more calm these past few weeks." I smiled.

I sighed, and looked at MyungSoo, "How are you?"

He smiled sadly before replying, "I have been trying to cheer up, appa's in a better place now, I should be happy. But I just can't.." he paused and we sat down me in his lap, holding him, I could tell he was trying to keep his tears in just because how his breathing is.

"..Really, he means so much to me- His smiling face keeps Replaying in my head..! How his laugh sounds.. How he would always say he loves me before bedtime and I just kept ignoring him..!" He let the tears flow shamelessly, and hugged me tighter. "He's my father, how could I not miss him..? He was all I had left since Omma died.. And now I am alone.." I wiped away the tears on his face only for it to be covered in them soon enough, I kissed his cheek, "Hyung, you still have us, you will never be alone."

"Seal your promise with a kiss, this way, we will always remember, My father always told me kisses are forever, you never forget them.. I don't want to take any chances." DongWoo stood up, (Something tells me DongWoo had to go through this too! x3) "I'm going to get us some hot cocoa, Be right back!"

"Are you ready?" I asked, leaning in his face inches apart from mine.

"Ne." I pressed our lips together ever so lightly, planning an innocent kiss buy my plans were soon changed when he grabbed the back of my neck, nibbling on my lower lip.

I was hesitant to open at first but slowly allowed him access, His tongue entered my mouth, slowly but surely touching everything, Leaving both of our wet muscles to touch last, weirdly giving me pleasure, making me moan quietly, and he lost it, the kiss was far more needy now, his tongue ravishing my mouth, quickly taking everything it could get.

I hit his chest lightly, and he broke the kiss his lips, as I lightly panted and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you."

- - -

I walked into the apartment, and turned around, "JiYong!"

I threw one shoe off, slowly followed by the other.

"I know what you did." Mika gave me his all knowing stare making a shiver run through my whole body. "JiYong too, he is quite.. Angry right now? Feeling betrayed because his best friend came home with bruised cherry red lips that have been kissed by somebody else other than him."

I rolled my eyes and ran into our room to be welcomed by being thrown to the bed, I looked up at my attacker and blinked.

"Mine." JiYong said angryly before smashing his lips against mine repeatedly.

 after what seemed like forever he calmed down a bit, "These are mine..! Never will they be his!" his fist made contact with the bed beside my cheek.

"JiYong, He is just confused..! His father just died, cut him some slack!" I yelled.

- - -

[Kevins POV]

"no! I will not cut anybody slack! You are mine and mine alone!"

  "GET OFF OF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND LOOK AROUND YOU! YOU AREN'T ANY BETTER THAN HIM JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE!"

"OH YEAH? WOULD HE BE ABLE TO DO THIS WITHOUT ME PUNCHING HIM UNCONSCIOUS?!!"

It was quiet..  too quiet...

"A-ah!"

I stared at Mika, and he stared back at me, was that our innocent SungJong ..? O-O

There was a long period of awkward silence..

"Aaah~! Ah..!!! Ji- aww gosh!! Ahh..!!!!"

Mika slowly scooted away, on his the whole time before pulling something out of the drawer, and slowly scooted back to me, cracking the door open and threw it in the room, quickly closing the door before it got too terribly loud.

"Ohnonono..! Ahh-Ah~!" my erted Omma mind is going crazy..

"Jong..! Oh Jong..!"

"OMYGOSH..!! O-ohmygosh! R-right there, right there..!!"

I closed my ears and Mika pulled four light green things out of his pocket and handed two to me, I placed them in my ears and thanked him with a slight nod, blessed silence..  I hit the record button on a voice recorder and smiled evilly, I am so putting this on YouTube.

_________________

_________________

I couldn't think of anything for a romantic(?) cute(?) nor funny(?) way of confessing so I made it funnyish slash for serious slash evil Omma. XD

This chapter stinked! D:

I have never kissed anybody so I have no idea how it is to kiss someone.. ]:

I fail at describing them. |<

Comment comment comment comment! Show your love!!

I am about to end this since all of them have pretty much come together, all in their own different ways. [:

Kevin and Mika were pretty much shy at first then it was Karam and Niel, still not sure who would normally top but hey! It worked though, didn't it?!! XD

I am going to bed!

I shouldn't be writing any new chapters at two in the morning! XD (FINALLY EDITED THE NEXT DAY AT 7:55 PM.)