Bad writer!! O:

Ulzzangs . . . []

I am soo sorry, my dad had his friend over for two days and I couldn't get any writing done, I basically lied to you guys', (Which I am terribly sorry about..) I tried making this chapter at least okay because I had to write it quickly.. Can you guys' forgive me? I know I haven't been updating very well but I am trying..! I am probably over reacting, you guys are very nice people. Well onto the rushed story!

_______________________________

_______________________________

[Mika's POV]

"Okay, we/you have an interview today. Remember to try your new trick's out. We'll see how the fans respond when you do, all we are trying to see is if they like it. If the fans do not like the change we'll have to go back slightly day by day." Manager-Hyung explained to us, smiling.

"Around what time do we have to be ready?" Kevin asked, pacing the floor with a finger delicately placed on his chin.

((Totally off-topic: I have decided not to add unless someone else writes it for me. Sorry but I am far too shy to write that and because I am no good. I have tried.. but horribly failed. ]: Oh yeah, if you'd like to be a co-writer in a new story/current story E-Mail me with your AFF Username and tell me what you'd like to be a co-writer of because I have two new fanfics in mind and I want some help with it. Anyways E-Mail your response to [email protected]. Please E-mail me! I'd really appriciate it!! <3))

"Two o'clock, see you boys later~!" Manager-hyung sang, and left the dorm.

"And we have two more hours. Wake me up later! Come, SungJong, we are sleeping!" JiYong shouted, pulling his dongsaeng with him.

"No! Not again~ Never again! I refuse to waste my day sleeping beside a gorilla with no brain!" SungJong yelled pulling away from his captor.

I looked over at SungJong who was literally "Holding on for dear life."

"Wah~!! Kevin umma, help before this baboon ties me to the bed keeping me locked inside that room forevar!!"

Author: I thought he was a Gorilla.

SungJong: TToTT He is in the primate family! I just haven't decided what he is yet.

Author: How about a caveman?

SungJong: Perfect! ^0^ I love you miss/mister author.. *Makes a heart sign with hands*

Author:  And I you. c};

SungJong: *Totally weirded out*

Wow, he wasn't kidding this time, watching him hanging off door-frames and clawing the walls made me feel pity...

. . .

I don't like it. |:<

*sigh* Fine, I'll help him again..! "Yahh!! JiYong! let poor Jongie go and sleep by yourself!" Okay that was enough help, I guess I will continue on with my daily life, Stalking Kevin-------   Watching T.V. [:

"Fine but Mika.. You owe me five dollars." JiYong said, letting SungJong fall to the floor.

"Owwies~ TTwTT"

Kevin came into the room singing one of his songs again, "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7AG7XZYyTM- Wait, SungJong why are you on the floor?"

"The one you call 'JiYong' dropped me."

"Normally I would have given JiYong a woopen ((Sorry my dad always said that, he is so very country.. -.- )) but today umma doesn't feel good.. she has been puking all morning.. Ahhh~ Sad face... "

SungJong's eyes grew wide and ran up to Kevin his hand on his "Umma's" Stomach, "K-kevin hyung...? Are you p-regnant...? O.O"

"OHMYGODNO!! WHYWOULDYOUTHINKTHAT?!! MENCAN'TGETPREGNANT!!"

Author: Oh so you want to but can't?

Kevin: NONONONONO!!! WHOWOULDIGETPREGNANTWITHANYWAYS?!! *Squeal* THISISTERRIBLE!! NEVERASKMETHATQUESTIONAGAIN!! OUMAIGAWD!!"

Author: Don't you think that was a bit much?

Kevin: Maybe...

"JiYong hyung~ Umma scared me!! TT0TT" SungJong cried, running into the bedroom.

"Kevin!! WHY YOU SCARE MY JONGIE!!??!?"

- - -

[Karam's POV]

"Karma ((I Gave him that nickname.. not sure why.. xD )) my horribly good game player! I need'ith your'ith Help'ith~!" Niel sang, skipping into the bathroom.

"You are soo lucky I wasn't pantless. >->" I glared at him.

"Well yes, I am. [x But that's not what we are talking about, now with you help me?" Niel gave me the puppy dog face.

"Fine, I will help you kill the mutant zombie puppies with my super-noob-like-Powar-move-that-only-I-know-how-to-do-because-I'm-epic-win."

"Yey! Now, letsa go!" He grabbed my hand, running- No skipping into the living room.

I grabbed the controller playing the game and in about an hour I beat the game with Niel sleeping on the couch with drool rolling down his chin.

"Niel..." I shook him throwing the controller in a random direction, "Niel, I beat it."

"Oh, that's nice." He mumbled.

"Is that all your going to say? no 'Thank You'? That's the last time I help you with your games." I said glaring at him.

"Good."

"Are you serious?!" I yelled.

"Yepp. *Derp face*"

"That's it, I'm going to get you now." I said, jumping onto his body.

"I doubt you would do that.."

"Orly nao? *Raises eyebrow like a woman would waiting for her husband all night*"

I raised my hands high above my head aiming for my attack.

"You know what? I doubt you would kiss me."

"I could do that too! D:<" I yelled my arms laying beside me once again.

"Just keep on saying thaat..."

"Oh, I won't only say but I will do!" I smirked evilly and kissed him, "You know when you say that, usually you kiss the person back."

"You do realize he is sleeping right?" I turned my head and looked at SungJong who walked into the room.

"No, he has been talking to me for a while now." I said, pulling my body off of Niel.

"Then why is he drooling?"

"Because he realized how wonderfully delicious my kiss was."

"I think thats because he is dreaming about food."

"Now you are stuck on making me look like a fool aren't you?"

"Yesh! No, seriously. Listen."

"Ahehehe~ Stir-Fry... Icecream, hot fudge and a fifty dollar hotdog. :Q"

"You may be right this time but it won't happen again."

"You have a wrapper on your ."

"I do not." I said crossing my arms, defensively.

"Check."

"Fine, But I know it's no- " I grabbed the wrapper off of my and glared at SungJong, why must he always be right?!

- - -

[Mika's POV]

Okay, after we arrived back home a couple of hours after the interview, we decided to watch Scream 4, horribly bad idea, Manager-Hyung was even screaming, It made me laugh! . . . That was until I started watching again, bad idea, It let Manager-Hyung laugh at my poor sorrow. ]:

"How many of my munchkins are ready for bed~?" Manager-Hyung asked cutely.

"None!" I yelled, not wanting to go to bed yet.

"That's not good~ Come, come! Let us brush our teeth! I am sure everyone of you are tired."

"No! Never!!" I yelled running and jumped onto the bed, hiding under the covers like a child would from a monster.

"What if I make Kevin sleep beside you tonight?"

I looked up at him innocently, "Who said they weren't ready for bed I know I am. You know because I am the best grandchild in the world who deserves to sleep next to his wife because the husband hasn't done anything wrong, you know, because he is the best."

__________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________

Hey, I hope these things will make up for the shortness of this chapter!

Links to some kpop artist's Twitter!! (No I do not have twitter I am just a big stalker.)

http://twitter.com/#!/Kevinwoo91 :Kevin - U-Kiss

http://twitter.com/#!/KiSSeop91 :KiSeop - U-Kiss

http://twitter.com/#!/hwangkwanghee :KwangHee - ZE:A

http://twitter.com/#!/thsgoku :Hoon - U-Kiss

http://twitter.com/#!/ChoiKanism :Kan - F.Cuz

http://twitter.com/#!/u_kisseli :Eli - U-Kiss

http://twitter.com/#!/ukissSH :SooHyun - U-Kiss

http://twitter.com/#!/Heedictator :HeeChul - Super Junior

http://twitter.com/#!/shfly3424 :YeSung - Super Junior

http://twitter.com/#!/ShinsFriends :ShinDong - Super Junior

http://twitter.com/#!/AllRiseSilver :Eun Hyuk - Super Junior (Not sure about this one. ^^;;)

http://twitter.com/#!/henrylau89 :Henry - Super Junior

http://twitter.com/#!/donghae861015 :DongHae - Super Junior (Also not so sure about this one..)

http://twitter.com/#!/JSK91AJ :AJ - U-Kiss

http://twitter.com/#!/90KKB :KiBum - U-Kiss

http://twitter.com/#!/alexander_0729 :Alexander - U-Kiss  (KiBum and Alexander will forever be in U-Kiss!)

http://twitter.com/#!/Dongho94 :DongHo - U-Kiss

Lol, do you like the stalkerness?

I didn't post all of them because I am tired and want to go to bed. [x

Remember to E-Mail me!!

Love,

NomNom.