Concert

Change

SHINee was eagerly waiting for the start of their concert. It was their first concert in Korea and they were all super excited, despite the fact that their first concert ever was in Japan. They were all in the dressing room, the stylists were putting on the finishing touches on their makeup.

There was a knock on the door and Park Jaehyun entered with a smile. "Best of luck~" he said.

"Thanks, hyung~" they chorused.

Onew frowned when he noticed that he was alone. "Hyung, where's Minki?" he asked.

Jaehyun nervously chuckled. "I haven't heard from her for almost two months now."

"EH!?"

"Hyung, don't you live with her!?" asked Taemin.

"She moved out of my apartment two months ago." he sighed then pouted.. "She's been too busy to call me though."

Onew got out of his seat and grabbed the front of Jaehyun's shirt. "WHERE IS MY ADORABLE COUSIN MINKI!?"

Before he could answer, their manager walked into the room. "Boys, there's a slight change in the set list." he said as he sat down at table.

"Eh?" All six boys crowded around him.

"There has been an addition added to the beginning of the show, meaning that we had to cut back on some of the songs you guys will be singing." said their manager.

"EH!?"

"Why can't we keep to the original set list?" asked Jonghyun.

"Yeah. We didn't have someone open for us in Japan." added Minho.

Their manager shook his head. "I have no control over this. This set list was sent to me by Lee Soo Man-ssi."

They looked at each other. Though Lee Soo Man was just the producer, they respected him enough to not oppose his ideas, but they can't help but wonder who is opening for them. If it was one of their sunbaes, they would have told them.

"Hyung, who is opening for us?" asked Key.

"Someone new. They're plan is to use your concert as their debut stage."

Key clicked his tongue. "Wonderful; our first concert in Korea is used as someone debut stage."

"Whose debuting?" asked Taemin.

Their manager shook his head. "I don't know. We'll find out when the concert starts." He got up and patted the nearest member, Onew, on his back. "Cheer up. This won't stop anything. Just look over the set list again." he said then left to inform the backup dancers.

Onew picked up the piece of paper and frowned. "We lost a total of five songs." he sighed the rest groaned.

"This person better be good." muttered Jonghyun as he went back to his seat.

"Hey hey! Don't let this get you down!" smiled Jaehyun. "SHINee hwaiting!" he cheered then left the room.


It was two minutes before the start of the concert. The SHINee boys were crowded around the TV that showed the whole stage. They saw the lights go dim and the crowd was cheering. There was a loud announced that rang throughout the stadium. 

"Please put your hands together for the opening act! Introducing SM's new solo artist, M!"

The boys looked at each other. "'M'?" they repeated.

"What kind of stage name is that?" laughed Key.

"Hyung, Infinite has a member named L and Jaehyun hyung's stage name is J." commented Taemin.

"Oh right." he said. "Don't tell hyung that I laughed."

They turned their attention back to the screen when an electric guitar was heard throughout the stadium. They saw as a girl appeared on the stage. She was kneeling on the ground, wearing jean shorts and a large black hoodie. She didn't sing at first, just danced with the song. It was pretty powerful dance that filled the whole stadium with her charisma. She danced for about two minutes before the music stopped and some fireworks shot for the stage.

She turned her back to the audience and cameras, took off her jacket revealing a black tank top that showed her lower back and her short platinum blonde hair. The backup dancers came in and handed her a cap. She turned around to the audience, a smirk played on her pink lips.

"Make some noise!" she screamed, getting an immediately reaction from the crowd. She smiled as a song, unknown to everyone, played. They watched first hand as she dominated the stage with her songs and choreography. 

Once she sang three songs, she took off her cap, showing her smoky eyes, and bowed to the audience. "I hope that you all look forward to the release of my first single! I look forward to seeing you all on my debut stage on a music show! Now put your hands together for the main show, SHINee!" she shouted as the spot light disappeared off of her and onto the group on the main stage.

M ran off the extension and backstage, where she was handed a towel and congratulated on the performance she gave. She smiled and bowed to everyone she walked past. She and her backup dancers separated once they walked into their room where the stylist and makeup artists were there to help them take off their clothes and makeup.

After dressing back into jeans, a hoodie and some white-framed nerdy glasses, she walked over and watched the rest of SHINee's concert with her backup dancers. However, once it came time for Jonghyun's solo, M excused herself from the room and decided to wonder around so no reason. 

She stumbled upon an open room and peaked in to see the rest of SHINee as they prepared for their own solo performance. M looked at each member, taking note that Minho wasn't in the room, then turned to leave only to bump into somebody. M bowed. "Sorry." she muttered and was going to leave when the person held onto her arm.

"Oh! It's her!" she heard Taemin exclaimed and she knew now that all eyes were on here now. 

M sighed as she knew she couldn't avoid them anymore. She turned around and bowed. "Annyeong."

Key smiled as he got up from his seat. "Why don't you come in?" he asked. M walked in and took a seat on an empty chair. She spun around in the chair, staring at the ceiling.

"So..." started Onew. "I don't remember seeing a trainee like you. Mind introducing yourself?"

M smirked as she stopped and looked at each member. "Oh Jinki oppa, we'd only been away for two months and you already forgot my voice?"

The four boys' eyes widened as what she said registered in their minds. "MINKI!?"

---

Eh, I didn't have anything to do with this chapter. This was all my unnie~ :D Oh! And the time skip is October 27, 2010 (Where are Minki was walking to her school)
 to January 1, 2011 (Which is now in the story). My Minki! I bet her parents must be proud of her! Of course I am I mean, 2 months of training? She must be really talented.

Ahhhh!!! Minki debuted as a star! :D I feel like a proud mother! ;D ... even if she isn't my originial character. XD;